Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Nigerian Man Issued Resident Permit After He Left The U.k. Let's Find Him - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Man Issued Resident Permit After He Left The U.k. Let's Find Him (2835 Views)

Man Kneels Down To Thank God He Left Nigeria For The UK / Emdee Tiamiyu In Nigeria Police Uniform Before He Left For The UK (Throwback) / UK Govt has given my sister her resident permit after 2 years of legal action (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Man Issued Resident Permit After He Left The U.k. Let's Find Him by adeadeyera(m): 5:55pm On Oct 18, 2017
This Nigerian man, JINADU ADEWALE MORUFF, for fear of being deported after years of fruitless effort to obtain residence status in London UK, travelled back to Nigeria.

However, fate smiled on him and his Residency application was approved-but after he left the United Kingdom.

Nobody knows his whereabout. Please be a brother's keeper, kindly help trend this information on social media, who knows he might just see it and claim his breakthrough.

A neighbour of his picked this up for him.

Lalasticlala

Re: Nigerian Man Issued Resident Permit After He Left The U.k. Let's Find Him by adeadeyera(m): 5:55pm On Oct 18, 2017
Cc
Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Re: Nigerian Man Issued Resident Permit After He Left The U.k. Let's Find Him by jerryunit48: 5:57pm On Oct 18, 2017
He is there somewhere don’t worry he will soon locate the permit
Re: Nigerian Man Issued Resident Permit After He Left The U.k. Let's Find Him by biacan(f): 5:58pm On Oct 18, 2017
He ran away even before his village people start chasing him........come back hustle don pay
Re: Nigerian Man Issued Resident Permit After He Left The U.k. Let's Find Him by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 18, 2017
Another reason not to give up.

On a second thought, he might have scammed someone and ran away

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Issued Resident Permit After He Left The U.k. Let's Find Him by Nobody: 9:11am On Oct 19, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Another reason not to give up.

On a second thought, he might have scammed someone and ran away
Or maybe he is just a law abiding citizen. He did the right thing in my opinion. If it failed and he was deported, that is a taint and he might never be able to enter said country again. I pray he finds out asap.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Man Issued Resident Permit After He Left The U.k. Let's Find Him by adeadeyera(m): 12:00pm On Oct 19, 2017
Henryyy:

Or maybe he is just a law abiding citizen. He did the right thing in my opinion. If it failed and he was deported, that is a taint and he might never be able to enter said country again. I pray he finds out asap.

Exactly why it'll be worth the whole effort, for me. That's a noble thing to do.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Spanish Embassy In Nigeria / .......... / Coming To South East London(peckham)help Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.