Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,817,997 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Escapee Robbery Suspect Shot Dead In Delta - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Escapee Robbery Suspect Shot Dead In Delta (17060 Views)

Police Recapture John Ijamu, Kuje Prison Escapee In Minna / Prison Escapee Turned Notorious Armed Robber/cultist Killed In Edo (Photo) / ‘When I Hold This Charm, Nothing Can Penetrate Me’- Robbery Suspect. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Escapee Robbery Suspect Shot Dead In Delta by ijustdey: 7:57pm On Oct 18, 2017

A suspected armed robber, who was attempting to escape after his arrest, was on Wednesday shot dead by security operatives in Delta State.

The suspect, whose identity was yet be verified, as at press time, reportedly jumped out of a moving police patrol van.

He was subsequently gunned down allegedly by enraged police officers who were taking him to the station.

The incident occurred at Agidiesei Quarters, Ogwashi-Uku in Aniocha South Local Government Area of Delta State.

A source at the Ogwashi-Uku police division told our correspondent that operatives of anti-robbery squad of the command had accosted a three-man gang suspected to be armed robbers during the wee hours of the fateful day.

The source said the operatives decided to search the suspects, adding that the suspects took to their heels on sighting the officers alighting from the patrol van.

“However, one of them was caught, and in the process of searching him, a locally made cut-to-size gun was found in his bag and he swiftly arrested.

“But on their way to the police station, the boy jumped down from the moving police vehicle in a bid to escape, hence, he was shot. He gave up the ghost at the station,” the source said.

According to the source, operatives of the division have spread out dragnet to trap down the other fleeing members of the gang.

http://sunnewsonline.com/escapee-robbery-suspect-shot-dead-in-delta/

lalasticlala
Re: Escapee Robbery Suspect Shot Dead In Delta by decatalyst(m): 7:58pm On Oct 18, 2017
He jumped to his death unlike this man.... grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Escapee Robbery Suspect Shot Dead In Delta by maryjan8(f): 8:00pm On Oct 18, 2017
Too bad for them

2 Likes

Re: Escapee Robbery Suspect Shot Dead In Delta by 9japrof(m): 9:50pm On Oct 18, 2017
Could it be that the police decided to waste the guy to reduce the pressure on their cells

Could it be that the guy boasted that he has men at high places who would release him

Could it be that the guy was a protége of the police who was on the field making some dough for the men in black uniform, buh threatened to expose the deal.

Trust the police at your peril, I don't believe any shit that they say

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Escapee Robbery Suspect Shot Dead In Delta by abbeyoye2001(m): 9:50pm On Oct 18, 2017
Stupid thief. Rot in hell
Re: Escapee Robbery Suspect Shot Dead In Delta by biacan(f): 9:50pm On Oct 18, 2017
Men they will always do anything for money
Re: Escapee Robbery Suspect Shot Dead In Delta by lordlek: 9:51pm On Oct 18, 2017
jump and pass
Re: Escapee Robbery Suspect Shot Dead In Delta by Bullhari007(m): 9:51pm On Oct 18, 2017
must this useless people in black shoot to kill... why are they killing unarmed suspect as if their own live get duplicate

2 Likes

Re: Escapee Robbery Suspect Shot Dead In Delta by oshe11: 9:52pm On Oct 18, 2017
Police that can kill n frame person up so....

I WONT BELIV THEM

NAIJA POLICE CAN RVEN ARREST U COS U DEY KEKEgrin

2 Likes

Re: Escapee Robbery Suspect Shot Dead In Delta by princeuwanile: 9:52pm On Oct 18, 2017
2nd to comment but afonja why

1 Like

Re: Escapee Robbery Suspect Shot Dead In Delta by oshe11: 9:52pm On Oct 18, 2017
Police that can kill n frame person up so....

I WONT BELIV THEM

NAIJA POLICE CAN RVEN ARREST U COS U DEY KEKEgrin
Re: Escapee Robbery Suspect Shot Dead In Delta by Whoeppme(m): 9:52pm On Oct 18, 2017
The boy was only trying out his high jump skills why shot an innocent boy? Ha! Naija police sefembarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Escapee Robbery Suspect Shot Dead In Delta by youngbabaj(m): 9:52pm On Oct 18, 2017
Why I no believe this police story

Even after death, police still framing him

4 Likes

Re: Escapee Robbery Suspect Shot Dead In Delta by oshe11: 9:54pm On Oct 18, 2017
Bullhari007:
must this useless people in black shoot to kill... why are they killing unarmed suspect as if their own live get duplicate

Dnt be suprise that the suspect was a passerby

2 Likes

Re: Escapee Robbery Suspect Shot Dead In Delta by erico2k2(m): 9:55pm On Oct 18, 2017
He gave up the ghost in the police station, never knew if you are shot you get taken to the police station angry angry

6 Likes

Re: Escapee Robbery Suspect Shot Dead In Delta by Bullhari007(m): 9:55pm On Oct 18, 2017
oshe11:

Dnt be suprise that the suspect was a passerby
I'm not surprise brother

2 Likes

Re: Escapee Robbery Suspect Shot Dead In Delta by highchief1: 9:55pm On Oct 18, 2017
biacan:
make we for fit buy una shawarma na sister
Re: Escapee Robbery Suspect Shot Dead In Delta by oshe11: 9:57pm On Oct 18, 2017
Bullhari007:
I'm not surprise brother
Correct....

These guys cn even arrest u for keke n u av to pay 15k or else.....

For my area

1 Like

Re: Escapee Robbery Suspect Shot Dead In Delta by biacan(f): 9:58pm On Oct 18, 2017
highchief1:
make we for fit buy una shawarma na sister

That's acceptable
Re: Escapee Robbery Suspect Shot Dead In Delta by Marcofranz(m): 9:58pm On Oct 18, 2017
Nigerian policemen and lies . They killed him probably because they couldn't get cash from him and they decided to frame the guy.

3 Likes

Re: Escapee Robbery Suspect Shot Dead In Delta by meforyou1(m): 10:06pm On Oct 18, 2017
abbeyoye2001:
Stupid thief. Rot in hell
u believe the story?
Re: Escapee Robbery Suspect Shot Dead In Delta by Bullhari007(m): 10:18pm On Oct 18, 2017
oshe11:

Correct....

These guys cn even arrest u for keke n u av to pay 15k or else.....

For my area
there was a time I went to see a friend that had police case, I was in their counter, I overheard the Dpo instructing officers on night patrol to arrest anyone they see on the road, he said, he need money that anyone they catch on the road they should bring them to the station, imaging arresting law abiding citizen just to extort the person... I hate NPF
Re: Escapee Robbery Suspect Shot Dead In Delta by oshe11: 10:28pm On Oct 18, 2017
Bullhari007:
there was a time I went to see a friend that had police case, I was in their counter, I overheard the Dpo instructing officers on night patrol to arrest anyone they see on the road, he said, he need money that anyone they catch on the road they should bring them to the station, imaging arresting law abiding citizen just to extort the person... I hate NPF
lol....

na so ooo

especially during december
Re: Escapee Robbery Suspect Shot Dead In Delta by Bullhari007(m): 10:57pm On Oct 18, 2017
oshe11:

lol....

na so ooo

especially during december
this people no get season oooO , everyday is their day, most especially in this southern side

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Escapee Robbery Suspect Shot Dead In Delta by Roon9(m): 11:26pm On Oct 18, 2017
One chance just full the warri anyhow. God save us
Re: Escapee Robbery Suspect Shot Dead In Delta by Kingpee2(m): 1:12am On Oct 19, 2017
biacan:
It is the same kind of men you always end up falling for ...Most of ya all ladies want men to go extra mile to impress you....The truth is ladies of nowadays and money rolls together as long as you are a provider as a man...Don't judge all men too quick ,don't forget some girls turned some men down due to not having money too ,what do you expect from such kind of men ?

1 Like

Re: Escapee Robbery Suspect Shot Dead In Delta by biacan(f): 1:15am On Oct 19, 2017
Kingpee2:
It is the same kind of men you always end up falling for ...Most of ya all ladies want men to go extra mile to impress you....The truth is ladies of nowadays and money rolls together as long as you are a provider as a man...Don't judge all men too quick ,don't forget some girls turned some men down due to not having money too ,what do you expect from such kind of men ?

Hmmmm
Re: Escapee Robbery Suspect Shot Dead In Delta by illicit(m): 4:04am On Oct 19, 2017
Ehya!!!
Re: Escapee Robbery Suspect Shot Dead In Delta by benswagtt(m): 5:32am On Oct 19, 2017
Bullhari007:
What do you know about using firearms Mr? stop making people who knows think you are foolish
Re: Escapee Robbery Suspect Shot Dead In Delta by seunlayi(m): 5:35am On Oct 19, 2017
the trigger Happy man in uniform that shoot the guy must be sanction. How are we sure of their claim that he was in possession of a gun. Nobody trust you naijapolice

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Babies Dumped By Their Mothers In Kebbi. One Rescued Alive, The Other Dead / Police Parade Phone Thieves, Issue Warning To Lagos Residents(photos) / JSS 1 Pupil, Others Arrested During Cult Initiation In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.