Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,631 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

Guide To Ethical Hacking With Kali Linux - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Guide To Ethical Hacking With Kali Linux (923 Views)

Is Kali Linux A Programming Language Or An Os / How To Increase Your Instagram Followers Using Kali Linux / LEARN ETHICAL HACKING,TIPS AND TRICKS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Guide To Ethical Hacking With Kali Linux by Nobody: 11:31pm On Oct 18, 2017
6 Months ago, I saw an OS called Kali Linux which I heard so much rumors about how Cyber security experts are afraid of people using this stuff. Although am learning Java mostly to get a certificate after writing an international exams to be certified a java Engineer, I started learning phyton and some tutorials about how this OS works and I discovered it's the best hacking penetrating software one can wish for. I can literally track my friends phone and play with his camera without him knowing with the help of this OS, if possible get any detailed information from his phone. And am thinking of advancing my knowledge to be an expert on phyton to enjoy the full benefits of this OS.
Anybody who have heard about this OS and what evil exploits have you done with it.

(1) (Reply)

My Work Is Partly Related To Access To Powerpoint Services. / Payoneer Account For Sale, With The 3 Master Cards / This Algorithm Can Create 3D Animations From A Single Still Image

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.