Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:33 PM

“I Have N40million In My 2 Accounts If You Think It’s Easy To Be Rich By Being G - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Have N40million In My 2 Accounts If You Think It’s Easy To Be Rich By Being G (425 Views)

Marrying 2 Wives Has Brought Me Blessings And Elevated My 2 Wives - Yul Edochie / Mercy Eke: My 2 Hermes Bags Are More Popular Than Some People In Nigeria / The Secret To Stay Rich By Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“I Have N40million In My 2 Accounts If You Think It’s Easy To Be Rich By Being G by okevibes: 11:11am On Oct 19, 2017
“I Have N40million In My 2 Accounts If You Think It’s Easy To Be Rich By Being Gay, Carry Your Anuses Let Them Insert Penis” – Bobrisky
Back to his rants, after deciding to make his Snapchat public again, Popular cross-dresser, Bobrisky has revealed that he has about 40 million naira saved up in bank account.
He revealed that he suffered, before he became the millionaire he is today.. He also advised his followers to become “gay” like him, if they feel it’s that easy.

CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW TO CONTINUE READING
http://sungist.info/n40million-2-acc-penis-bobrisky/
Re: “I Have N40million In My 2 Accounts If You Think It’s Easy To Be Rich By Being G by R0ckefeller: 11:15am On Oct 19, 2017
any which way you do it the end product is to make money so i dont give a f yours was just d ask other nigg a how they make theirs and you we shut d f up
Re: “I Have N40million In My 2 Accounts If You Think It’s Easy To Be Rich By Being G by cosby02(m): 11:16am On Oct 19, 2017
I really dont blame this thing, i blame his so called followers.
Re: “I Have N40million In My 2 Accounts If You Think It’s Easy To Be Rich By Being G by Nbote(m): 11:20am On Oct 19, 2017
It is d ppl who gives dis pervert attention dat has succeeded in creating dis monster.. D miilions abi thousands following him still baffle me as to where exactly dey are following him to.. Bunch of perverts

(1) (Reply)

Naijabet.com Presents Face Of Naijabet Online Contest / Watch This Cute Little White Baby Singing To Wizkid's Song Come Closer / Nigeria Nollywood Movies And Their Funny Events

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.