Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Satellite Solution Where There Is No GSM. - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Satellite Solution Where There Is No GSM. (351 Views)

The New Gsm/computer Mega Center Onitsha About To Open / Smart Wrist Watch Bluetooth GSM Phone For Android Samsung Iphone . 5k / Gsm/internet 4g Dual Band Network Booster (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Satellite Solution Where There Is No GSM. by seyijobi(m): 12:58pm On Oct 19, 2017
Representing the last frontier in communication comes with its own fulfilment. The terrestrial network has played its own part in interconnectivity, its limitation is the strength of satellite communication.

There is no competition between these services, just a complementary existence of great innovations with the interest of linking the world at the most competent price.

We are proud to be the bearer of solutions aimed at improving lives and businesses world over. Our goal is to bring the whole of Africa on the network grid with cost effective solution anywhere human may find themselves.

Re: Satellite Solution Where There Is No GSM. by HarveyDeven: 1:31pm On Oct 19, 2017
Are these sattelite phones really cost effective? Some stats will be nice.

I know that it was a lot of fuss about sattelite phones several years ago, but they never quire catch on the market. Moreover I know that Motorola made some serious investments in the technology, only to sell it to Lenovo.

I guesss there are some upfront costs as well to such a service.
Re: Satellite Solution Where There Is No GSM. by seyijobi(m): 10:20pm On Oct 23, 2017
HarveyDeven:
Are these satellite phones really cost effective? Some stats will be nice.

I know that it was a lot of fuss about satellite phones several years ago, but they never quite catch on the market. Moreover, I know that Motorola made some serious investments in the technology, only to sell it to Lenovo.

I guess there are some upfront costs as well to such a service.

you can check my other posts, which i have quite a number of them. i'm sure all your questions will be answered.

(1) (Reply)

Feasibility Studies / Swap Deal Worth Looking Into / Free Voip Calls Jan 2018 By Issa Ibrahim Taiwo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.