Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,249 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:25 AM

Join Our N1billion Modern Chicken Slaughter House Business - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Join Our N1billion Modern Chicken Slaughter House Business (16178 Views)

Obi Cubana Sues PM Express For N1billion, Says He Is Not A Drug Baron. / Droplets Software House -Business Website Developers / Aliyu Abubakar's House: The Most Expensive Mansion In Abuja, Land Cost N1Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Join Our N1billion Modern Chicken Slaughter House Business by afrimerch: 5:08pm On Oct 22, 2017
primehome:

This idiot came to the telegram group and suggested that 10 people should contribute N1000 each to buy video guide on mini import from one Pat Ogidi. The admin asked him to drop the discussion and he started abusing people of not being serious. We are talking of N1billion business and one small boy is talking about mini importation. He kept talking and talking until he was removed and he's here to discredit the OP. People are suggesting setting up a tomato paste, food processing, Bitcoin or fabric factory and he is talking nonsense here, abeg gerara here jor.
OP I dey Interested for Bitcoin category.

See this muther fucking asshole

Wasnt i the one who suggested managed forex trading,cryptocurrency trading and other investment opportunities. The mini importation was an option,do u know how many millions ppl make from mini importation alone. You are a fool

1 Like

Re: Join Our N1billion Modern Chicken Slaughter House Business by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 22, 2017
afrimerch:

You are the one who is an idiot, we all know how quick nigerians are to rush into opportunities like this,i came up with the mini importation idea, and i suggested that its a great opportunity to purchase a guide and course on learning the business, i suggested we buy it,nobody responded omo i was like so a gathering of ppl willing to invest 20k cannot even respond to contributing 1k each, they want to raise one billion.

Broke as niggas cannot spend one k on a simple ifea want to contribute billions, the op and you are not serious

See your life? You were thrown out because of your statements. A group that's still trying to discuss on legal documentation to cover all stakeholders, you came and asked people to give you N10K to buy digital video today today. If they don't buy it today, won't it be bought in the course of time? Why the pressuring and rushing and immediate conclusion that the guys there are broke? You think say na Mmm business them dey do? Idiot, I dey my house, come beat me.

1 Like

Re: Join Our N1billion Modern Chicken Slaughter House Business by blaze612(m): 5:22pm On Oct 22, 2017
primehome:
Op, the discussion on telegram needs to reflect on the topic on your Nairaland thread to avoid getting people confused and doubting.
It no longer 1million Persons required, it has been narrowed down to 100,000 persons to invest N10,000 each and has 3 different categories.
So for people who are doubting how this will work, I think it's better you join the group to under the business plans they have. We really need to support this kind of courage and insight from great minds. My own piece of info.
how can one access telegram
Re: Join Our N1billion Modern Chicken Slaughter House Business by afrimerch: 5:44pm On Oct 22, 2017
primehome:

See your life? You were thrown out because of your statements. A group that's still trying to discuss on legal documentation to cover all stakeholders, you came and asked people to give you N10K to buy digital video today today. If they don't buy it today, won't it be bought in the course of time? Why the pressuring and rushing and immediate conclusion that the guys there are broke? You think say na Mmm business them dey do? Idiot, I dey my house, come beat me.

I never asked for them.to give me 10k, i said let someone collect the 10k and buy the course so we will all hv access to it
Re: Join Our N1billion Modern Chicken Slaughter House Business by Nobody: 5:44pm On Oct 22, 2017
afrimerch:

See this muther fucking asshole

Wasnt i the one who suggested managed forex trading,cryptocurrency trading and other investment opportunities. The mini importation was an option,do u know how many millions ppl make from mini importation alone. You are a fool

I ready for you today. Come out. Even when you were asked to stop, you still went ahead calling people broke ass. The admin should have been the one announcing or calling for the N1000 contribution to you but you wanted to be the general overseer saying you were testing to see People's interest. Thank God say no be you be the admin, people for suffer for your hand. Abeg go rest.

Re: Join Our N1billion Modern Chicken Slaughter House Business by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 22, 2017
blaze612:

how can one access telegram

Check the op's signature or On telegram, search for Billion Naira Project
Re: Join Our N1billion Modern Chicken Slaughter House Business by blaze612(m): 8:14pm On Oct 22, 2017
afrimerch:

I never asked for them.to give me 10k, i said let someone collect the 10k and buy the course so we will all hv access to it
Don't come and confuse interested people
Bloody scammer!
Re: Join Our N1billion Modern Chicken Slaughter House Business by Trimng: 9:15pm On Oct 22, 2017
tuege:

Thanks for you comment.
Registering as a cooperative society at the state level may limit people living in other states except it has capacity to include outside states too. We can state with a registering a Cooperative Society.
We can decide on a day to talk about proposed businesses that are workable, legal documentations and membership rights.
Do you have any business that may workout with such huge funds?

Someone has suggested registering a partnership kind of business and invest in Cryptocurrency. Although, I have little knowledge on how Crypto currency works but managing it's operation is of great concern for some reasons. Part of it is that who will have the username and password of the online account?

Now to my ideal business, I will suggest we all work together to determine a business that can guarantee Universal Basic Income (UBI) for all the participants. For now l would suggest Retailing of Consumable Items and Bitumen Mining

1 Like

Re: Join Our N1billion Modern Chicken Slaughter House Business by vpaymoney(m): 12:05am On Oct 23, 2017
afrimerch:

You are the one who is an idiot, we all know how quick nigerians are to rush into opportunities like this,i came up with the mini importation idea, and i suggested that its a great opportunity to purchase a guide and course on learning the business, i suggested we buy it,nobody responded omo i was like so a gathering of ppl willing to invest 20k cannot even respond to contributing 1k each, they want to raise one billion.

Broke as niggas cannot spend one k on a simple ifea want to contribute billions, the op and you are not serious
You are more than idiot. So you want us to use 1B ngn for mini importation? You are a miserable loser, a slowpoke, an slowpoke, a mugun, ogoro, olosi.

4 Likes

Re: Join Our N1billion Modern Chicken Slaughter House Business by Aragon: 2:32am On Oct 23, 2017
Great Ideal and lots of nice suggestions Though I think the 1 million people that has been reduced to about 100k people should also reflect here.. People always wait to see if stuff like this is truly possible before they can Jump in. My advice is to keep this Thread going and from here people can Migrate to the Telegram. Finally I suggest the group should Strike out all that Oil and Refinery Talk from the Telegram Page and put something esle cos stuff like that can put somebody life me off.... There are some good suggestions here already. I think we should look at Agriculture / Food... Things that people will always need. I am very much ready
Re: Join Our N1billion Modern Chicken Slaughter House Business by ILuvMerije(f): 6:11am On Oct 23, 2017
ziziangel:
Great IDEA! Nigeria GOT Brains I must say.
In regards to bringing 1milion people or Less together, i'll suggest a facebook closed/private group which everyone knows has the capacity to house 1million members where all members can join and share collective ideas and come up with a transparent system of fund collection and maximized utilization.
As for the aspect of Investment, my little suggestion might be setting up a food processing plant/industry since 'FOOD' is an everyday need the nation can't do without, all we need is to bring a new innovation to the production techniques, packaging and distribution. With this investment, the major stakeholders in the industry will get a percentage for as long as the investment strives and survives...

More opinions too

I totally agree with this, food processing

1 Like

Re: Join Our N1billion Modern Chicken Slaughter House Business by ILuvMerije(f): 6:21am On Oct 23, 2017
My opinion, I believe food processing would go a long way, also, we can revamp the dead textile mills too. And what ever is agreed upon, high quality should be the watchword .

I think it's time we the youths create a future we want for ourselves not leaving it in the hands of these old vampires
Re: Join Our N1billion Modern Chicken Slaughter House Business by Finstar: 7:07am On Oct 23, 2017
afrimerch:
Abeg please ignore this thread creator, i joined the group on telegram. I gave some ideas. Even suggested we contribute 1k each for a start to buy a digital course on mini importation. Omo ppl were not responding so i started chastising them that how can they contribute over 10k when they cannot afford to even contribute 1k. Even the op no get 1k to invest sef,na so the guy delete me from the group.

Please dont waste your time on this guys they are jokers

People like you are the reason why Nigeria have remain stagnant since time immemorial. Selfish set of beings looking for an opportunity to reep off their fellow humans. I'm sure you're the one selling that nonsense course, although you'll deny it. If you know you have nothing to contribute to this dream, just get the hell outta here. We don't need people like you.. I never wented to give this idea a thought, thanks to your comment, my mind have been changed. I'm going to join this group and contribute even if it's N100k without expecting anything in return. We need to sacrifice for this nation and we can't do that if we keep fending for ourself. Don't sell who you are just because of money. You're poor.. Very poor.. Looking for the quickest way to feed this week.. Those without a dime in their account thinks it's same for everyone.. Bloody scammer..

5 Likes

Re: Join Our N1billion Modern Chicken Slaughter House Business by KingofDenero(m): 7:49am On Oct 23, 2017
afrimerch:
I have heard of church members who fleeced their members to invest in schemes and scams like tbc and onecoin. Making billions,you know its easier to do this idea if you propose it to a church or like a cooperative society.

Add me on whatsapp lets strategise on this,i have some creative ways we can do this: 09o93814208
This is a good idea. @tuege poor people will not invest in anything so lets eliminate the idea of 1 million investors, it would take too long for that. We need to do the 10,000 naira for 100,000 people plan. You actually need funds to advertise specifically to rich people. You need to find ways to advertise to people in certain zipcode and areas, like Lekki,Maitama,e.t.c . Cryptocurrency is not a good idea at all. Prices won't rise forever and its obvious the market is in a BUBBLE. As for what to invest in, agriculture has to be it. We find annual crops with global demand such as corn and plant. Nigeria is blessed with arable land especially in the East.We spend a little of the money to lease some hectares of land for 99 years and make sure the lease agreement is solid. 90% of profits must be reinvested.it could take 2 years anyway before business starts booming. The goal of the Agribusiness is to meet Nigeria's demand for corn.when that Is done, West African demand. We would have to strive to get the cheapest lease possible because money would be needed for storage facilities , transport facilities and the rest. Security would also need a major investment. Herdsmen could come around and foil the good work. At the end of the day, 1 billion May not be enough but getting that amount would be an achievement. To maximize the value of our output(Corn) we have to take a step further and come up with ways to create products such as Sweet Corn and other tertiary derivatives of corn. Producing only raw materials doesn't capture much of the value that we can. To avoid making some unnecessary errors , it would be best to consult with business consultants once the funds are 70% ready. Lastly, perhaps having the members identity hidden is better . @afrimerch please share your "creative" ideas here .
Re: Join Our N1billion Modern Chicken Slaughter House Business by Nobody: 11:08pm On Oct 23, 2017
The OP is really sensible to have thought out this business plan which according to him is called success equation. If only our leaders were thinking like this, nobody would have been thinking of restructuring or disintegrating.
Please I want this business model to be taken seriously by the creator or originator.
Focus on agriculture, it has potential of generating massive revenue especially when exported.
Re: Join Our N1billion Modern Chicken Slaughter House Business by amos47(m): 5:10am On Oct 24, 2017
Very good idea. How can I be part of this great vision?
Re: Join Our N1billion Modern Chicken Slaughter House Business by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 24, 2017
amos47:
Very good idea. How can I be part of this great vision?

Check the Op's signature, the telegram group link is there.
Re: Join Our N1billion Modern Chicken Slaughter House Business by Nobody: 6:48pm On Oct 25, 2017
When is the program or project launching?
Coming up very soon.

Watch out for this thread.
Re: Join Our N1billion Modern Chicken Slaughter House Business by Ifelove1(m): 11:08pm On Oct 25, 2017
Please how do I get access to the telegram group
Re: Join Our N1billion Modern Chicken Slaughter House Business by Ifelove1(m): 11:25pm On Oct 25, 2017
Ifelove1:
Please how do I get access to the telegram group
Don't worry, I have been able to access it.
Re: Join Our N1billion Modern Chicken Slaughter House Business by Aragon: 11:45pm On Oct 26, 2017
Awesome Idea! Every well meaning Youth should take advantage of this and join the Telegram Group. Dont wait and watch History pass you by! It started right here on Nairaland, later on others will take advantage of this and Join.... And the News and Success of this break out in the near future you will say how come nobody told me? Well I am here telling you now. Thanks
Re: Join Our N1billion Modern Chicken Slaughter House Business by amos47(m): 5:06am On Oct 27, 2017
Somebody should help me I don't understand how to link to the telegraph @ billionNaira project. I am a complete novice. My wat apps no 08111837837. E mail olashokun@@gmail.com.
Re: Join Our N1billion Modern Chicken Slaughter House Business by amos47(m): 5:07am On Oct 27, 2017
Somebody should help me I don't understand how to link to the telegraph group @ billionNaira project. I am a complete novice. My wat apps no 08111837837. E mail olashokun@@gmail.com.
Re: Join Our N1billion Modern Chicken Slaughter House Business by paroh137(m): 5:41am On Oct 27, 2017
I have honestly thought about this, even went to great lemghts to research thoroughly as to what can be done with the money. If you guys would take the suggestion of a drab old man, I'd suggest a world-class hospital/health centre.
Equipment can be imported from India, US and co that can be used to treat diseases that people go abroad for. Reputable professionals from these countries can be offered reasonable deals too.
Now think of it on the side of the patient. Would you pay 5 million for a kidney transplant in India, when you can pay a million here in Nigeria for the same service? Just my 2 cents.
P.S. Please when you guys are deided on what course to take, please let us be informed timely. I'll love to be a part of this.

1 Like

Re: Join Our N1billion Modern Chicken Slaughter House Business by Aragon: 10:29pm On Oct 27, 2017
amos47:
Somebody should help me I don't understand how to link to the telegraph group @ billionNaira project. I am a complete novice. My wat apps no 08111837837. E mail olashokun@@gmail.com.

Very easy

01. Download Telegram from google play just as you download Whatsapp
02. Search for billionNaira project and you will see the group. Then Join

I too dont understand but did exactly what I just told u and now am part of the group
Re: Join Our N1billion Modern Chicken Slaughter House Business by Aragon: 10:30pm On Oct 27, 2017
paroh137:
I have honestly thought about this, even went to great lemghts to research thoroughly as to what can be done with the money. If you guys would take the suggestion of a drab old man, I'd suggest a world-class hospital/health centre.
Equipment can be imported from India, US and co that can be used to treat diseases that people go abroad for. Reputable professionals from these countries can be offered reasonable deals too.
Now think of it on the side of the patient. Would you pay 5 million for a kidney transplant in India, when you can pay a million here in Nigeria for the same service? Just my 2 cents.
P.S. Please when you guys are deided on what course to take, please let us be informed timely. I'll love to be a part of this.

02. Search for billionNaira project and you will see the group. Then Join the GROUP

Then you can give your suggestions, the Group is growing
Re: Join Our N1billion Modern Chicken Slaughter House Business by paroh137(m): 10:42pm On Oct 27, 2017
Nahh. If I join one more group I might just kill myself.

Aragon:

02. Search for billionNaira project and you will see the group. Then Join the GROUP

Then you can give your suggestions, the Group is growing
Re: Join Our N1billion Modern Chicken Slaughter House Business by Nobody: 12:51pm On Oct 28, 2017
Even dbanj is not relying completely on music and showbiz. You cannot overlook agriculture and think it's for dirty old people.
We have thought out ways we can effectively succeed as a group through cooperation. Find your way to BillionNairaProject and make an impact today. You can't totally depend on the country's indecision to provide wealth for her citizens. The answers are within us.

Re: Join Our N1billion Modern Chicken Slaughter House Business by manlawal(m): 2:23pm On Oct 28, 2017
@afrimerch with all the free thread on importation on Nairaland you cant learn importation from it? You want to go and buy eBook that someone copy the ideas of nairalander together and start selling. If you are importing something worth 1b is that a mini importation. A beg reset your brain if you need assistant in importation biz halla me I will help you out.
Re: Join Our N1billion Modern Chicken Slaughter House Business by Julivas(m): 4:16pm On Oct 28, 2017
paroh137:

Please kindly join the telegram group to offer more of this idea.
Thanks.
Re: Join Our N1billion Modern Chicken Slaughter House Business by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 28, 2017
What we intend to raise is peanut compared to the monies that we see on pages of newspapers as looted, recovered and relooted funds. The money that was discovered in the Ikoyi mansion was kept by a human being and disowned by the so-called human being.
How much was it again? So much $$$$ in one person's care, My God!!
Sometimes, it's even kept in a bank in another man's country for as long as life can give. What are we doing to ourselves? Some even argue over this party being better than the other parties. What is a party without a man? Give us workable solutions and they will tell you N-slave, sorry N-Power is the way forward.
This guy's don't think about us, infact, they don't know that people are struggling and suffering to be alive. I was to an interview on AIT's Focus Nigeria, Gbenga Aruleba was the anchor where I heard about all the problems that has engulfed Ajaokuta steel. My submission was that Ajaokuta steel business was dead and buried. If that kind of business was handed over to local people without government interference, would it not have survived and profited the locals and anyone connected to it?
We are now saying let's run our own truly local multi-billion naira business and you want to question if it will work because you are not confident of yourself, well think again. We can make it work if only you can be a part of this revolution towards doing the impossible, the unimaginable, the unattainable by a contributing a small token which is nothing but massive when pulled together.
The power is in the crowd, think about it.
We are asking you to join us in this simple, easy and achievable cooperative group where we are raising billions of naira to do what the government cannot and will not do for Nigerians. Don't worry about how it's going to work but what we can achieve in saving ourselves from the self-destruct mode we have programmed our lives to accept.
Our telegram group needs your signature to succeed. Search for BillionNairaProject or look below in my signature, click the link to enter. All the best.

1 Like

Re: Join Our N1billion Modern Chicken Slaughter House Business by Aragon: 11:32pm On Oct 29, 2017
paroh137:
Nahh. If I join one more group I might just kill myself.

Meaning you have joined lots of Group? Well I hope those groups are putting Money in your pocket?
Bless

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Best Banks In Nigeria For Domicilary Accounts / Don’t Ban Plastic Bags, Polymer President Begs FG / Oil Prices Pushing $47.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.