Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:39 AM

Online Police Tint Permit - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Online Police Tint Permit (2013 Views)

Hey Guys. Is A Tint Permit Still Needed As At 2022 / Getting A Car TINT PERMIT In Nigeria / Question On Tint Permit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Online Police Tint Permit by wura2020: 1:42pm On Oct 19, 2017
Please who have successfully applied and gotten approval for the online police tint permit in Abuja? For almost a month now that I applied for the permit for my cars at the police command opposite the CBN office at Garki, I am yet to get approval. It is either the approving officer is writing an exam or the network is bad. Is there any other police station in Abuja I can go to for approval?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Online Police Tint Permit by wura2020: 9:44am On Oct 20, 2017
[quote author=wura2020 post=61570889]Please who have successfully applied and gotten approval for the online police tint permit in Abuja? For almost a month now that I applied for the permit for my cars at the police command opposite the CBN office at Garki, I am yet to get approval. It is either the approving officer is writing an exam or the network is bad. Is there any other police station in Abuja I can go to for approval?[/quo

I checked again on Thursday and I was asked to check back on Monday. I only hope it will be ready by then.
Re: Online Police Tint Permit by CarReg(m): 10:22am On Oct 21, 2017
Hello there......
Carreg will handle is for you in 3 days....

New Vehicle Reg | Change of ownership | Papers Renewal @CarRegNG

Patronizing a corporate organization for vehicle papers renewal guarantees original vehicle documentations.

Value Propositions:
| Payment on delivery | Delivery within 6 hours (Renewal) | Door step delivery Nationwide | 24 hours delivery (New Registration)| 5 days delivery (Change of ownership)|

https://carreg.com.ng/product-list.php?pg1-cid48.html | 09090144706

CarReg is a registered e-service & logistic company with a secured Online 2 Offline (O2O) platform that helps in facilitating the renewal of your vehicle particulars and delivery.
We assist to do:
• Change of ownership
• New vehicle registration.
• Vehicle license renewal,
• 3rd party or comprehensive insurance
• Road worthiness renewal as well.

Our Office: 14a Bayo Dejonwo Street, Maryland
Contact Center: 234-909 014 4706
Email Address: service@carreg.com.ng

Re: Online Police Tint Permit by sooperrescue(m): 10:35pm On Oct 21, 2017
Their server is down hence there is no enforcement at the moment and remember that Tinted permit is free...

3 Likes

Re: Online Police Tint Permit by wura2020: 4:24pm On Oct 22, 2017
sooperrescue:
Their server is down hence there is no enforcement at the moment and remember that Tinted permit is free...

Thank you. I thought the desk officer was trying to delay the process. It is better to get these papers handy especially for travellers. Our police friends can be so uncooperative when you lack any of these papers. grin
Re: Online Police Tint Permit by Templa(m): 11:08am On Oct 23, 2017
wura2020:

Thank you. I thought the desk officer was trying to delay the process. It is better to get these papers handy especially for travellers. Our police friends can be so uncooperative when you lack any of these papers. grin

Simply print the registration page and also printout the awaiting approval page from the portal..attach these copies to your particulars..no police will harrass u.
Re: Online Police Tint Permit by drmuchin: 1:51pm On Oct 23, 2017
The information i got is that it is 17k. Nothing from NIGERIA POLICE IS FREE. EVEN BAIL IS NOT FREE.

sooperrescue:
Re: Online Police Tint Permit by sooperrescue(m): 6:59am On Oct 24, 2017
drmuchin:
The information i got is that it is 17k. Nothing from NIGERIA POLICE IS FREE. EVEN BAIL IS NOT FREE.

It should be free and I think the process is ongoing.
Re: Online Police Tint Permit by ayokenny37(m): 4:41pm On Oct 24, 2017
Templa:

Simply print the registration page and also printout the [b]awaiting approval page from the port[/b]al..attach these copies to your particulars..no police will harrass u.

where and how do you print the emboldened? because its not on the site
Re: Online Police Tint Permit by Templa(m): 11:21am On Oct 26, 2017
ayokenny37:

where and how do you print the emboldened? because its not on the site
On the npf portal.. When you check for the status if your application...and ofcos this is after you have been captured. Else just print the registration form..

(1) (Reply)

How To Take Free Ride On Bolt Taxify / Does It Make Sense Sending A Flashy And Expensive Car Home 4 Few Weeks Visit / Verde Scandal Lamborghini Aventador Flips Over In California [photo Gallery]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.