Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

“love You Ray” Tonto Dike Wishes Hushpuppi Speedy Recovery. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “love You Ray” Tonto Dike Wishes Hushpuppi Speedy Recovery. (780 Views)

Purple Speedy Biography, Early Life, Age, Family, Career And Net Worth / Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) / Ray Hushpuppi: 7 Things You Probably Didn’t Know About The Flamboyant ‘Big-Boy’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“love You Ray” Tonto Dike Wishes Hushpuppi Speedy Recovery. by Laveda(f): 4:07pm On Oct 19, 2017
Tonto shared a photo of Hushpuppi on her Instagram page wishing him speedy recovery and later added that she loves him. She wrote;

‘Zaddy God gat you real big!!!
You are healed in Jesus name..
The healing hands of God rest Upon you,I speak divine health and healing into your body and bones..I decree that every ill yolk be broken in Jesus name..
I love you Ray. Stay safe??’.

More here:
http://orjisblog.com.ng/2017/10/19/love-you-ray-tonto-dike-wishes-hushpuppi-speedy-recovery-2/

Lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: “love You Ray” Tonto Dike Wishes Hushpuppi Speedy Recovery. by biacan(f): 4:09pm On Oct 19, 2017
Hush look for ladies with divine beauty unlike...... please respond to my DM
Re: “love You Ray” Tonto Dike Wishes Hushpuppi Speedy Recovery. by sunshineV(f): 4:14pm On Oct 19, 2017
HOElosho alert
Re: “love You Ray” Tonto Dike Wishes Hushpuppi Speedy Recovery. by chriskosherbal(m): 4:16pm On Oct 19, 2017
Speedy recovery hush

Tonto dIke ...hush...must be close pal tho undecided undecided
Re: “love You Ray” Tonto Dike Wishes Hushpuppi Speedy Recovery. by Praisles(f): 4:23pm On Oct 19, 2017
Stay safe?? or Stay safe.? tonton tonto
Re: “love You Ray” Tonto Dike Wishes Hushpuppi Speedy Recovery. by onyekachee(f): 4:30pm On Oct 19, 2017
who doesn't know hushpuppy will chop and clean mouth,which guy in his right senses will think of settling down with such a drama queen..tomorrow when they part ways she will start ranting about how much of a frauster the so called zaddy is
kemi olunloyo and this totoh dick are distant relatives

hush be smart
Re: “love You Ray” Tonto Dike Wishes Hushpuppi Speedy Recovery. by Elxandre(m): 4:57pm On Oct 23, 2017
Tonto dikay is not okay.

Me sef fit rhyme cheesy

Born again evangelist dating Yahoo boy. cry
Re: “love You Ray” Tonto Dike Wishes Hushpuppi Speedy Recovery. by ELdaar55(m): 8:09am On Oct 30, 2017
HMMM

(1) (Reply)

Oritsefemi And Wife Nabila Releases Pre-wedding Photos / Nollywood Actor Bishop Aka Okon Lagos Shares Epic Throwback Photo Of Himself / Actress Iniedo Enjoy Her Self In Paris With Adorable Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.