Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,113 members, 7,811,129 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:27 AM

Bolton Wanderers FC Fans In Nigeria: Let's Meet Here! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Bolton Wanderers FC Fans In Nigeria: Let's Meet Here! (16356 Views)

Chelsea Vs Bolton Wanderers: Capital One Cup (2 - 1) On 24th September 2014 / Bolton Wanderers Vs Arsenal (0 - 0) On 1st February 2012 / Arsenal Vs Bolton Wanderers (3 - 0) On 24th September 2011 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bolton Wanderers FC Fans In Nigeria: Let's Meet Here! by emibros: 2:51pm On May 01, 2010
what do you expect before !! we are gonna kick their assss out today bolton all the way !! @ basics007
Re: Bolton Wanderers FC Fans In Nigeria: Let's Meet Here! by emibros: 3:51pm On May 06, 2010
That game was heated up good game play by both sides w0nderful g0al by t0m huddlest0ne !
Re: Bolton Wanderers FC Fans In Nigeria: Let's Meet Here! by hustler(m): 8:57pm On May 14, 2010
Is Jay Jay Okocha still in Bolton cheesy
Re: Bolton Wanderers FC Fans In Nigeria: Let's Meet Here! by emibros: 4:34pm On May 15, 2010
hustler:

Is Jay Jay Okocha still in Bolton cheesy
what do you mean is that a point or you just tryna be rude !!!!!
Re: Bolton Wanderers FC Fans In Nigeria: Let's Meet Here! by medjai(m): 6:26pm On May 15, 2010
What is happening with Ivan Klasnic's transfer? Is he going to be signed permanently? He's such a great player. I think he was Bolton's top scorer this season
Re: Bolton Wanderers FC Fans In Nigeria: Let's Meet Here! by emibros: 9:27pm On May 29, 2010
medjai:

What is happening with Ivan Klasnic's transfer? Is he going to be signed permanently? He's such a great player. I think he was Bolton's top scorer this season
yeah the problem is elmander , we want to catch up on him as soon as possible, buh i think owen coyle said he will be signing him on the permanent basis ! and he also will be signing 2 additional strikers . and has for him being the highest goal scorer for my club , that's not true he scored 7goals while kelvin davies scored 9goals !thanks for ur post!! what fan are you ?
Re: Bolton Wanderers FC Fans In Nigeria: Let's Meet Here! by medjai(m): 11:38pm On May 29, 2010
I'm a Barca fan but I've been following since the JJ days. I think they are decent side. They've got potential they just need to work on their mentality. They've been sixth before, i cant really remember, i think 04/05.
I also like Gary Cahill, Kevin Davies and Chong Lee. Elmander was good when he first came but now he's just garbage. You guys should never have let Nolan go
Re: Bolton Wanderers FC Fans In Nigeria: Let's Meet Here! by emibros: 7:14pm On May 30, 2010
medjai:

I'm a Barca fan but I've been following since the JJ days. I think they are decent side. They've got potential they just need to work on their mentality. They've been sixth before, i cant really remember, i think 04/05.
I also like Gary Cahill, Kevin Davies and Chong Lee. Elmander was good when he first came but now he's just garbage. You guys should never have let Nolan go
THANKS BRO !! I AM REALLY OVERWHELMED BY YOUR WONDERFUL POSITIVE CONTRIBUTION, YEAH IT WAS 04/05 AND 06/07 UNDER THE GREAT BIG AM ALLAYDYCE. YEAH I AGREE WITH YOU ON THE MENTALITY THING, WE NEED TO WIN WIN WIN , NOT JUST WIN LOOSE DRAW, SO I THINK THE NEW COACH IS MORE CAPABLE TO DO THAT, because HE WAS A STRIKER FOR MY CLUB IN THE EARLY 1990'S .ELMANDER IS A MISTAKE !! WATCH OUT FOR LEE WHEN WE MEET THEM LATER IN S.A !! THANKS
Re: Bolton Wanderers FC Fans In Nigeria: Let's Meet Here! by emibros: 12:03pm On Jun 05, 2010
i hope this isn't true !! the Portuguese club have asked that highly-rated young left-back Marcos Alonso – a known target of Wanderers – be thrown in as part of the deal, alongside a handful of other squad players.

Coyle had hoped to bring the Madrid-born defender to the Reebok on loan with his team-mate Rodrigo Moreno, with both players keen to gain some experience in the Premier League.

A permanent deal had also been mooted in the Spanish press, for a combined £5million, with the possibility of a buy-back clause being inserted in the players’ contracts that would allow the Spanish giants first refusal on their signing in the future. snap him up mr owen !! bolton forever !!!
Re: Bolton Wanderers FC Fans In Nigeria: Let's Meet Here! by medjai(m): 6:14pm On Jun 07, 2010
any other transfer news? Is vaz te still at Bolton? and will Wilshere's loan be extended?
Re: Bolton Wanderers FC Fans In Nigeria: Let's Meet Here! by lekside44(m): 2:11pm On Jun 15, 2010
hello fans, let me introduce myself. iam not just a bolton fans but a shareholder. nice knowing that we still have faithfull soildeirs/supporters in this country.
for now i am inurgurating the fans club here in nigeria and i will be the interim president till the supporters club ius matured enough.
Re: Bolton Wanderers FC Fans In Nigeria: Let's Meet Here! by emibros: 2:12pm On Jun 27, 2010
lekside44:

hello fans, let me introduce myself. iam not just a bolton fans but a shareholder. nice knowing that we still have faithfull soildeirs/supporters in this country.
for now i am inurgurating the fans club here in nigeria and i will be the interim president till the supporters club ius matured enough.
hey ! are you really sure you are a trotter , cos this ain't any joke ok, i like the innovation though !!
Re: Bolton Wanderers FC Fans In Nigeria: Let's Meet Here! by emibros: 2:18pm On Jun 27, 2010
medjai:

any other transfer news? Is vaz te still at Bolton? and will Wilshere's loan be extended?
yeah he's still there , he turned down a move to kaserspor of turkey if i can remember vividly . i think owen wants him to prove himself during the pre seasons , and if you don't know we ve just signed petrov from man city on a free transfer !! what do you think about it? and as for wilshere i don't know if he will be staying , lets keep our fingers crossed and hope he comes back !!!!!!
Re: Bolton Wanderers FC Fans In Nigeria: Let's Meet Here! by lekside44(m): 8:27am On Jun 28, 2010
emibros:

hey ! are you really sure you are a trotter , cos this ain't any joke ok, i like the innovation though !!

more than sure, in fact i do weep when bolton is been defeated. i don't even know there are still other bolton supporters in the country.
Re: Bolton Wanderers FC Fans In Nigeria: Let's Meet Here! by emibros: 1:18pm On Jul 03, 2010
lekside44:

more than sure, in fact i do weep when bolton is been defeated. i don't even know there are still other bolton supporters in the country.
hmmm fantastic !!!!! for how long have you been their supporter and how do you cope in your environs wen you say you are a bolton fan ?? we are going to be hot next season , we have been linked with the likes of joan riquelme , ilan of westham !! the coach wants to change our playing style which i believe is going to be , cos the signing of petrov says it all !!
Re: Bolton Wanderers FC Fans In Nigeria: Let's Meet Here! by lekside44(m): 8:51pm On Jul 04, 2010
every body in my area knows. they even call me by the name bolton
Re: Bolton Wanderers FC Fans In Nigeria: Let's Meet Here! by emibros: 6:43pm On Jul 06, 2010
lekside44:

every body in my area knows. they even call me by the name bolton
it seems both of us are one of a kind, that's what they also call me here in my area, in fact if you want to locate me just , say you are looking for the omo bolton , that's for my yoruba friends !!!!! just help in keeping this trend alive ok !! and bring more peeps, any news ??
Re: Bolton Wanderers FC Fans In Nigeria: Let's Meet Here! by emibros: 7:23pm On Jul 17, 2010
bolton wanderers fc 3 Charlotte Eagles 0 cahill , elmander and petrov .
Re: Bolton Wanderers FC Fans In Nigeria: Let's Meet Here! by checktimmy: 2:37am On Jul 22, 2010
I'm a Trotter fan and its good to know I've got some of me out there.
Re: Bolton Wanderers FC Fans In Nigeria: Let's Meet Here! by emibros: 8:14pm On Jul 24, 2010
checktimmy:

I'm a Trotter fan and its good to know I've got some of me out there.
you are welcome to our world !! plz keep this tread alive !! we are to complete the signing of alonso on monday from real madrid !!!
Re: Bolton Wanderers FC Fans In Nigeria: Let's Meet Here! by BoltoQuam: 10:11pm On Jul 24, 2010
Finally !!!!!
A nigerian forum to discuss bolton wanderers,
I ma give you as I always chant,

"Don't call me a Fan am a God Damn!! Supporter,
Its not about the fashion, its more about the passion,
You can stay there Wondering, While I remain a Wanderer,
Its Bolton till I die, I ma die being a Trotter"

This chant is known in over 4 Bolton forums which I've circulated in for the past 4yrs of my life.

Let me introduced you to the most recognised Bolton Fan along Europe;
Its DAREQUAM,

Am known as that all over this forum, unfortunately am barred from posting for now. When I saw this message I couldn't resist posting so I created another user to spit my mind,

If u digg deep in the sport section, u'll cee av tried something like this before, but, couldn't keep up bcus I use my phone in browsing and am always busy with ma school works.
Its Mad funny to know that "Javalove is also a Fan of Bolton,(we've discussed for years in d music section),

, 6 Nigerian Bolton fans already, Emibros thanks for this, cus av been waiting for this day.

I've been a fan since the days of Okocha, but when he left I still resided with the Reebok whites bcus I had the passion and didn't fancy the fashion,
, I can't survive a day without reading a Bolton news, at a time it almost made me fail my exams, lol !!
In my school am "Bolton"
In my hood am "Bolton"
And on net I make it clear its Bolton till I die.
The only thing left to make me an integral Bolton Fan is our playing jersey.
My abroad friends sent me one, but, I never got it, and its not in naija markets.

I'll tell the fans in tha forum that I found five other nigerians, am sure they'll be glad to receive ya'll

Av had in mind to start a Bolton Fan club in naija that would be directly affiliated with the Club's Fan base.
Evem though, I got the go ahead, I couldn't do it alone and not yet enuf Capital, with you guys around, we can prove to the world Bolton has got true fans in Nigeria.

There is a lot to discuss guys, hook me up on Facebook, Darequam Crictus Oluaye,
Re: Bolton Wanderers FC Fans In Nigeria: Let's Meet Here! by BoltoQuam: 10:30pm On Jul 24, 2010
Bolton News

Bolton 1-Rochdale 1
Played today

There is 99percent possibility that Marcos Alonso would sign for bolton this week at an agreed price of 2.2mill with abuy back clause of abt 6mill in 2013

There r also possibilities that we'll sign his team mate Rodrigo, but, the chances are slim as he already indicated he wants to play for Benfica.(First team football could make him come over)

Even though most Bolton fans grumble about it, the speculation about us getting Nugent grows faster than a Bamboo tree

Other speculations suggest that Arsene Wenger recently assured Wilshere of more fisrt football, squandering our hopes of getting him.

, I think the midfield is okay, all we need now is a striker.
With a low budget at and, can anybody suggest any we can get on a cheap provided we don't get Klassnic.
Re: Bolton Wanderers FC Fans In Nigeria: Let's Meet Here! by emibros: 8:53am On Jul 29, 2010
Sup darequam, am overwhelmed with ur p0st,infact am xtra m0tivated ! Thanks ve been a fan since 2002,it wasn't easy being a bolton fan at first then,c0s there were al0t of pressure on me then,m0ckery,insults,termed me as being inferi0r and s0 many negatives to an xtent i asked myself if i was d0ing the rite thing t0 fan this club,as time w0re on,i grew str0nger learnt d hist0ry,and some others attached to,& n0w i used to ask any1 dat if he or she isn't in the epl t0p 4,then am n0 match f0r them,alth0ugh i give d s0 called t0p 4 run 4 their m0ni. As 4 d jersey God kn0ws i ve suffered al0t in search 4 it buh to n0 avail,even my english fans refused sending me 1, i pleaded hell,buh n0 sh0w,am on 606 in bbc, i d0n't fink u surf boltonnews m0re than i d0,cause i check it every hr t0 knw what's new. Thank God we are increasing day by day,and plz do invite y0ur friends to make this place alive,and am als0 using this medium to plead to seun to fr0nt page this thread atleast once to gain its members. As f0r the breaking news we ve c0mpleted the signing of marcos al0ns0 and we are being linked t0 a senegalese striker playing in the MLS can't remember his name nw,buh its m0st likely we will be g0ing for Nugent ! We were trashed 3 - 0 by oldham atlethic, well a friendly i must say buh m0st of d 1st team played, well i wanna see it as a fitness test ! I will add y0u on fbk ! Tr0tters awaaaayyyyyyyy ! Whites army !
Re: Bolton Wanderers FC Fans In Nigeria: Let's Meet Here! by emibros: 2:56pm On Jul 31, 2010
nicky hunt finally leaves the reebook !!! lyold sammuel to follow suit !!! we are to play falfik 3pm today !!!!
Re: Bolton Wanderers FC Fans In Nigeria: Let's Meet Here! by BoltoQuam: 5:25pm On Jul 31, 2010
The score is still 0-0 for now
There r possibilities we still get Rodrigo!!!
Re: Bolton Wanderers FC Fans In Nigeria: Let's Meet Here! by medjai(m): 6:08pm On Jul 31, 2010
good to see that the Trotters fan base is increasing. What i really lov bout u guys is the bravery you have to follow that team you truly like. Most fans of the big clubs are band wagon followers. I like Bolton too but i'm not a fan. Its Barca for me. Anyways, i think you guys shud Klasnic. Did really well last season
Re: Bolton Wanderers FC Fans In Nigeria: Let's Meet Here! by emibros: 1:25pm On Aug 07, 2010
medjai:

good to see that the Trotters fan base is increasing. What i really lov bout u guys is the bravery you have to follow that team you truly like. Most fans of the big clubs are band wagon followers. I like Bolton too but i'm not a fan. Its Barca for me. Anyways, i think you guys shud Klasnic. Did really well last season
thanks dude i really appreciate your contribution , the klasnic deal is done already !! he signed a 2 years deal for an undisclosed fee .
BoltoQuam:

The score is still 0-0 for now
There r possibilities we still get Rodrigo!!!
nah i don't think we would sign him. cahill injured, knight as well , we turned down a bid from blackpool on signing cris basham i just hope they get fit for the opener against fulham . we won osasuna by 2 unreplied goals ( elmander and chung yong lee ).
Re: Bolton Wanderers FC Fans In Nigeria: Let's Meet Here! by emibros: 5:28pm On Aug 08, 2010
hurray fabrice muamba signs a 4 year contract extension !!! grin grin
Re: Bolton Wanderers FC Fans In Nigeria: Let's Meet Here! by emibros: 7:31pm On Aug 09, 2010
we are to complete the signing of striker tom Eaves from Oldham fc early this week for a fee in the region o 300,000 pounds !!! shocked
Re: Bolton Wanderers FC Fans In Nigeria: Let's Meet Here! by emibros: 6:39pm On Aug 12, 2010
we just completed the signing of tom eveas !!! for an undisclosed fee ! and chris basham is moving on to blackpool !! where are my fans @ !!
Re: Bolton Wanderers FC Fans In Nigeria: Let's Meet Here! by emibros: 8:57pm On Aug 12, 2010
;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d ;d the heros of the whites !!!!

Re: Bolton Wanderers FC Fans In Nigeria: Let's Meet Here! by emibros: 9:03pm On Aug 12, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin continues

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Champion's League Final: AC Milan Versus Liverpool / Chelsea To Sell Torres For £15 Million ? / Crystal Palace Vs Chelsea (1 - 2) On 1st October 2022

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.