Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,569 members, 7,812,840 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

How To Get A Good Laptop This Black Friday - Techknowng.com - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Get A Good Laptop This Black Friday - Techknowng.com (860 Views)

My Laptop Screen Has This Black Spot (photo) / I Want A Good Laptop To Buy,price Of 15000 Naira / Any Good Laptop For Video Editing? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Good Laptop This Black Friday - Techknowng.com by Techknowng(m): 6:41am On Oct 20, 2017
I think it's about time we start talking about Black Friday, for those that don't know what Black Friday means: Black Friday is a time of the year or let's say it marks the beginning of Christmas holiday season shopping, retailers gives a huge discount on products during the period of black Friday. Black Friday is celebrated every fourth Thursday of November, this year's Black Friday holiday is on November 24th (4th Thursday of November)

Things To Consider When Buying A Laptop This Black Friday

1. Budget
2. Platform
3. Size
4. Processing and speed
5. Storage and memory
6. Display

Online shopping mall gives unbelievable discounts on products especially mobile phones and laptops. Here is how to get a good laptop this Black Friday .

1. Budget: Give a range of money you will like to spend on a laptop on black friday, though prices become very low but you have to give a range of what you are willing to spend.

2. Platform: Apple ain't the only fruit there are Samsung laptops out there too, as well as Windows laptops, there are also MacBook and Chromebook which may well be heavily discounted come Black Friday.

3. Size: You need to consider the size of what you want to buy too, do you want it big, small or just a simple and flexible one.
Smaller notebooks can be generally portable light weighted and cheap in most cases.
If you want to carry it everywhere you go then you need a notebook that is light like 2kg or even 1.5kg.

4. Processing: In terms of processing the most important consideration should be that you’re getting a solid core component inside your laptop We’re talking about the processor, system memory, storage, and to a lesser extent – depending on whether you’re looking for a gaming machine – the graphics subsystem.

Starting with the processor, the majority of CPUs you’ll see will be made by Intel, and the Core i5 model is a decently beefy choice.
Core i7 models are the top-end, but most buyers won’t need that sort of power (unless you’re into serious gaming, video editing or other heavyweight tasks), the entry-level Core i3 is a fine choice for a budget machine that won’t be used for anything particularly heavy.

5. Display: Many laptops will offer a Full HD display these days, which is a resolution of 1,920 x 1,080.
However, towards the budget end of the market, you’ll still find plenty of machines with a resolution of 1,366 x 768 pixels, and that’s still fine, particularly with a smaller screen (like a 13-inch model).

6. Storage and Memory: This is another part where buyers end up with useless laptops, don't buy a laptop because it's cheap, check the storage capacity.

Moving on to system RAM, ideally you want 4GB, if not 8GB for future-proofing (and certainly that much for gaming).
Some cheaper budget laptops may still run with 2GB, but that really isn’t enough to get a decently responsive experience out of Windows 10 (even though it’s technically within the system requirements).

You may see the speed of the RAM quoted in MHz, but don’t worry too much about that; it’s the quantity which is the real defining factor in terms of performance.

With these points I can guarantee that you will get a very useful laptop at a cheap price, meanwhile you can follow us on twitter @techknownaija and like our page on facebook @techknownaija, you can subscribe to our mail below to get exclusive black Friday deals of online shopping malls.

Sharing is caring why don't you share this to family and friends

Source; http://www.techknowng.com/2017/10/how-to-get-good-laptop-this-black-friday.html?m=1

Re: How To Get A Good Laptop This Black Friday - Techknowng.com by Techknowng(m): 7:01am On Oct 20, 2017
skydancer, Maleeq

(1) (Reply)

Cartoon Your Pictures Easy........... / What Is WPA3 [ Full Explanation] – Features & Comparison With WPA2 / Help Plss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.