Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,819 members, 7,817,383 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:19 AM

FRSC Offences And Fines - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / FRSC Offences And Fines (1649 Views)

Lagos State New Traffic Offences And Fines / Frsc Reintroduces Fines For Old Number Plates / 38 FRSC Traffic Offences & Their Penalties (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FRSC Offences And Fines by instinctg(m): 8:51am On Oct 20, 2017
now that the FRSC has increased surveillance on the roads, it is good for one to identify the various offence categories and the fines that are attracted.

one wonders why drunk driving fine carries less penalty to invalid license .

http://frsc.gov.ng/offences-and-penalties

2 Shares

Re: FRSC Offences And Fines by NwaAmaikpe: 9:13am On Oct 20, 2017
shocked

I still wonder what type of human beings stop for Road Safety officials?

I am Team Drive Away.
Nwaamaikpe is allergic to cowardliness.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FRSC Offences And Fines by magnumx: 9:30am On Oct 20, 2017
nice post OP, make i carry calculator to compute how much i go de hold each time i drive o .

chai !

VEHICLE LICENCE VIOLATION = 3k
DRIVER’S LICENCE VIOLATION =10k
DRIVING WITH WORN-OUT TYRE OR WITHOUT SPARE TYRE = 13k

Total = 26k for this Buhari regime ? Their papa , na to follow NwaAmaikpe advise .

CC: lalastica
Cc: mynd44

1 Like

Re: FRSC Offences And Fines by dokiOloye(m): 9:51am On Oct 20, 2017
That was how one of them started 'gingering' like say he catch me for robbery, just cos my fire extinguisher had expired unknown to me,meanwhile every other thing including tire expiry date checked out.
I pointedly told him to either caution me and let me go or book me,that d fine isn't more than 4k or so,but that I won't give him even a kobo in bribes.
The mumu man just open mouth de look me,I no even talk to am after that,I just collected my particulars n driver's license and took off.
Re: FRSC Offences And Fines by row2ray(m): 9:11am On Oct 22, 2017
Very good... Now make them post the fines for their officials when they

Assault road users
Cause vehicular damage
Display a lack of professional etiquette
Flaunt traffic law
Vandalize personal property
Exceed thier jurisdiction
Demand bribes
Sieze documents
Etc

(1) (Reply)

Don't Miss The Best Car Drift Show In Nigeria - 2017 Revs & Runway / See How Kenya Man Use Seat Belt / Corrola Or Camry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.