Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,202 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Device Collection Going On In Benue State. #npowerng #govtatworkng - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Device Collection Going On In Benue State. #npowerng #govtatworkng (358 Views)

Npower Device Collection Is For The Non Graduates Npower Training Scheme / Npower August 2019 Stipend And Device Collection For Beneficiaries / N-power Batch B Device Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Device Collection Going On In Benue State. #npowerng #govtatworkng by npowerng: 8:53am On Oct 20, 2017
Device Collection going on in Benue State.
#NPowerNG
#GovtAtWorkNG

Re: Device Collection Going On In Benue State. #npowerng #govtatworkng by AutosBay(m): 10:06am On Oct 20, 2017
I got this email yet my device is on hold I even got sms yesterday, I've been wasting my transport going to Mtn office when I'm supposed to be at my ppa, please see email message below

Dear
Volunteer
Device pickup information
Your device is available for pickup. 
Kindly go to Community 1B, 72, By 23 Road, Festac Town, Lagos State on the 20th of October, 2017, between 9 am to 4 pm to pick up your device.

Several unsuccessful attempts have been made to reach you via SMS.

Please note that after this date, your device will be moved to the central storage and pickup may be inconvenient.

Ensure to come with your BVN slip, this pickup email (or text message) and a pen. Please be punctual.

Stay NPowered
Device support center
Re: Device Collection Going On In Benue State. #npowerng #govtatworkng by AutosBay(m): 1:23pm On Oct 20, 2017
I got this email yet my device is on hold I even got sms yesterday, I've been wasting my transport going to Mtn office when I'm supposed to be at my ppa, please see email message below, my number is 08138261385 and I am Nteach with no payment issues

Dear
Volunteer
Device pickup information
Your device is available for pickup. 
Kindly go to Community 1B, 72, By 23 Road, Festac Town, Lagos State on the 20th of October, 2017, between 9 am to 4 pm to pick up your device.

Several unsuccessful attempts have been made to reach you via SMS.

Please note that after this date, your device will be moved to the central storage and pickup may be inconvenient.

Ensure to come with your BVN slip, this pickup email (or text message) and a pen. Please be punctual.

Stay NPowered
Device support center
Re: Device Collection Going On In Benue State. #npowerng #govtatworkng by AutosBay(m): 4:33pm On Oct 24, 2017
I got sms twice and an email, for device collection, but on getting to mtn center, festac lagos I was told my device is on hold, we were many having this problem, mtn was even upset they have sent an email, to Npower, please we are not Nagro and we do not have payment issues, please check your database, my number is 08138261385, see attached email sent to me to support my claims, please help us to remove this "device issuance on hold", mtn even urged us to try sending Npower an email, because they were upset.

(1) (Reply)

SIWES Placement...please Help?! / JOB - Food Tricycle Sales Service Rep. / Need A Job? Get Found Online.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.