Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

I Have Two Powerful Questions For Everyone - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Have Two Powerful Questions For Everyone (912 Views)

Questions For Budaatum: How Can You Follow Jesus Without Believing In Him? / Questions For People Against Big Church Buildings In Nigeria / The Two Powerful Tool God Give You To Create The Life You Want (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Two Powerful Questions For Everyone by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 20, 2017
Was Just Thinking And Researchin When I Had These questions:
1. Can A Woman Ever Be Ordained As A Pope?

2. Can One Improve Spiritual Life Without Religion?

I Need Answers From Everyone...
Re: I Have Two Powerful Questions For Everyone by eph12(m): 10:21am On Oct 20, 2017
DeadRat:

Explain what you mean by religion. Your definition of religion will help you get answers
Re: I Have Two Powerful Questions For Everyone by OtemSapien: 10:23am On Oct 20, 2017
1. No for now, except if the rules are changed.

2. Yes, I thought I was spiritual when I was into religion, but I realised when I left religion, that I was only practising the shadow of religion.
Meditation is the key to spirituality, not religion. As a matter of fact, religion is the swimming pool where a billion souls swim in the sprituality of another soul when they could have swum in their own individual spiritual pool.
Re: I Have Two Powerful Questions For Everyone by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 20, 2017
eph12:

Explain what you mean by religion. Your definition of religion will help you get answers
with The World We Live In... Religion Is A Bridge/Means Of Communication with A God
Re: I Have Two Powerful Questions For Everyone by johnydon22(m): 10:30am On Oct 20, 2017
DeadRat:

No, but one thing constant in everything is evolution, even ideas evolve, doctrines are modified and dogmas revised. So i do believe that females will one day be ordained priests of the catholic church and sometime along that line reach the seat of papacy. with the rate things are going now that won't be too far away but the papacy for a woman may take longer

yes
Re: I Have Two Powerful Questions For Everyone by Nobody: 10:32am On Oct 20, 2017
OtemSapien:
1. No for now, except if the rules are changed.

2. Yes, I thought I was spiritual when I was into religion, but I realised when I left religion, that I was only practising the shadow of religion.
Meditation is the key to spirituality, not religion. As a matter of fact, religion is the swimming pool where a billion souls swim in the sprituality of another soul when they could have swum in their own individual spiritual pool.

1. What Rules Are You Referring To

2. But Meditation Is Part Of Religious Activities
Re: I Have Two Powerful Questions For Everyone by OtemSapien: 10:37am On Oct 20, 2017
DeadRat:

1. What Rules Are You Referring To

2. But Meditation Is Part Of Religious Activities

1. Bible rules, Pauline rules, women should keep silent before men in places of worship, etc.

2. To meditate[ponder] on a 'god's' word is different from the normal meditation. The meditation I'm talking about is the one you stay still, either in a sitting position or in a lying position, breathing in and out without thinking of anything. Then you find yourself in the world of spirituality after some time.
Re: I Have Two Powerful Questions For Everyone by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 20, 2017
johnydon22:

No, but one thing constant in everything is evolution, even ideas evolve, doctrines are modified and dogmas revised. So i do believe that females will one day be ordained priests of the catholic church and sometime along that line reach the seat of papacy. with the rate things are going now that won't be too far away but the papacy for a woman may take longer

yes

1. So You Believe That A Time Will Come When Women would Have Attained such Level Of Power as To Takin Such Powerful Position. Theres A Thin Line Between That And Impossible

2. But Spirituality Is Part Of Religion Even Created By Religion
Re: I Have Two Powerful Questions For Everyone by Nobody: 10:42am On Oct 20, 2017
OtemSapien:

1. Bible rules, Pauline rules, women should keep silent before men in places of worship, etc.

2. To meditate[ponder] on a 'god's' word is different from the normal meditation. The meditation I'm talking about is the one you stay still, either in a sitting position or in a lying position, breathing in and out without thinking of anything. Then you find yourself in the world of spirituality after some time.
world Of Spirituality? How Can You Find Your Way Into Spiritual World Without the Guidiance of An Entity?
Re: I Have Two Powerful Questions For Everyone by OtemSapien: 10:44am On Oct 20, 2017
DeadRat:

But Spirituality Is Part Of Religion Even Created By Religion
Spirituality isn't created by religion, rather, it's the other way round. For example, when some Indians in our homo sapiens reality went spiritual, they created Hinduism(a religion), when Moh Ahmad went spiritual, he created Islam. When Paul, Eusebius, Tacitus and many between the first to the 3rd centuries went spiritual, they created a religion called Christianity.

Religion is created by a spiritualist.
Re: I Have Two Powerful Questions For Everyone by OtemSapien: 10:46am On Oct 20, 2017
DeadRat:
world Of Spirituality? How Can You Find Your Way Into Spiritual World Without the Guidiance of An Entity?
Meditation is the key, just meditate, having no god in mind. It will start by seeing your soul flying. Keep meditating, you'll start having mysteries unfolding before your eyes. Then you can create a religion if you so wish. Religion is just a limitation to the spiritual growth of those who swim in it.
Re: I Have Two Powerful Questions For Everyone by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 20, 2017
OtemSapien:
Meditation is the key, just meditate, having no god in mind. It will start by seeing your soul flying. Keep meditating, you'll start having mysteries unfolding before your eyes. Then you can create a religion if you so wish. Religion is just a limitation to the spiritual growth of those who swim in it.
does The Human Body Have Enough Energy To Go Deep into Spirituality alone? Have You Tried This? And What Was The Outcome
Re: I Have Two Powerful Questions For Everyone by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 20, 2017
OtemSapien:
Spirituality isn't created by religion, rather, it's the other way round. For example, when some Indians in our homo sapiens reality went spiritual, they created Hinduism(a religion), when Moh Ahmad went spiritual, he created Islam. When Paul, Eusebius, Tacitus and many between the first to the 3rd centuries went spiritual, they created a religion called Christianity.

Religion is created by a spiritualist.
hmmm... INTERESTING
Re: I Have Two Powerful Questions For Everyone by eph12(m): 10:58am On Oct 20, 2017
DeadRat:
with The World We Live In... Religion Is A Bridge/Means Of Communication with A God
No it's not. According to the world we live in, religion is just a way to group people into smaller groups
Re: I Have Two Powerful Questions For Everyone by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 20, 2017
eph12:

No it's not. According to the world we live in, religion is just a way to group people into smaller groups
group People Into Smaller Groups How
Re: I Have Two Powerful Questions For Everyone by OtemSapien: 11:09am On Oct 20, 2017
DeadRat:
does The Human Body Have Enough Energy To Go Deep into Spirituality alone? Have You Tried This? And What Was The Outcome
Meditation raises the energy of your soul, not your body. I meditate as often as I wish and some mysteries are always revealed to me.
Re: I Have Two Powerful Questions For Everyone by Nobody: 11:11am On Oct 20, 2017
OtemSapien:
Meditation raises the energy of your soul, not your body. I meditate as often as I wish and some mysteries are always revealed to me.
can You Share With ME One Or Two Mysteries
Re: I Have Two Powerful Questions For Everyone by BluntBoy(m): 11:15am On Oct 20, 2017
DeadRat:

1. No, a woman cannot, as yet, be elected as a Pope because women are not ordained as priests in the Catholic Church. Perhaps when they start ordaining women as priests, the Catholic Church can have a woman pope in the future.

2. Yes, you can improve your spiritual life without religion. As a matter of fact, the best way to improve your spirituality is to avoid religion. Religion will kill the individuality needed to improve your spirituality.
Re: I Have Two Powerful Questions For Everyone by eph12(m): 11:58am On Oct 20, 2017
DeadRat:
group People Into Smaller Groups How
Like Christianity, Islamic, Traditional etc
Re: I Have Two Powerful Questions For Everyone by Ubenedictus(m): 10:12pm On Oct 20, 2017
johnydon22:

yes

this part doesn't change it is dogma. Catholic church doesn't change dogma
Re: I Have Two Powerful Questions For Everyone by OtemSapien: 6:08am On Oct 21, 2017
DeadRat:
can You Share With ME One Or Two Mysteries
1. The mystery of the founders of faiths.
2. The mystery of the existence of thousands of afterlives, peace after death, etc

(1) (Reply)

IPOB Influencer, Eziokwu Performs Traditional Ritual, Saraka With Children(pics) / Muslim Columnist Yasmin-Alibhai-Brown Says Christmas Is "Islamophobic" / RCCG Says Posting Open Heavens On Social Media Without Permission Is Illegal.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.