Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,300 members, 7,819,013 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Why Is Pink Mostly The Favourite Colour Of Ladies? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Why Is Pink Mostly The Favourite Colour Of Ladies? (7998 Views)

Bride In A Pink Wedding Gown (Photo) / Why Is Pink Most Ladies' Favourite Colour? / Latest Styles Of Ladies (native)clothes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is Pink Mostly The Favourite Colour Of Ladies? by Nobody: 7:13pm On Mar 13, 2010
I'm just amazed why pink is always the best colour of ladies. Surprising, maybe when they were younger, other colour might be their favourite colour but as soon as they know whats up, they automatically grow love for colour pink. It seems there's something special behind it so pls ladies could u shed more light on this?
Re: Why Is Pink Mostly The Favourite Colour Of Ladies? by sistajay(f): 7:15pm On Mar 13, 2010
I detest the color PINK!

1 Like

Re: Why Is Pink Mostly The Favourite Colour Of Ladies? by mamagee3(f): 7:23pm On Mar 13, 2010
Cause it's bright and beautiful as a matter of fact, I applied a pink Nail Polish to my fingernails and toenails. grin
Re: Why Is Pink Mostly The Favourite Colour Of Ladies? by SisiKill1: 7:24pm On Mar 13, 2010
Says who?
Re: Why Is Pink Mostly The Favourite Colour Of Ladies? by Odunnu: 7:26pm On Mar 13, 2010
I'm krazy abt Pink,its just so soothing.As i look around my room now,unconciously i'v quite a number of things in different shades of pink.
Re: Why Is Pink Mostly The Favourite Colour Of Ladies? by midaskid(m): 7:32pm On Mar 13, 2010
lol,  cant help bt ask, "is u gay bro" lol,
Re: Why Is Pink Mostly The Favourite Colour Of Ladies? by Secretz(f): 7:34pm On Mar 13, 2010
I hate the colour. There is nothing sweet or romantic about it.

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Pink Mostly The Favourite Colour Of Ladies? by mamagee3(f): 7:38pm On Mar 13, 2010
Secretz:

I hate the colour. There is nothing sweet or romantic about it.
So everything you like is based on it's romantic feeling?
Re: Why Is Pink Mostly The Favourite Colour Of Ladies? by Nobody: 7:40pm On Mar 13, 2010
Wrong, my favorite color is green.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Pink Mostly The Favourite Colour Of Ladies? by Secretz(f): 7:41pm On Mar 13, 2010
mama-gee:

So everything you like is based on it's romantic feeling?

I was referring to the fact that this was posted in the romance section. grin
Re: Why Is Pink Mostly The Favourite Colour Of Ladies? by Krayola(m): 7:47pm On Mar 13, 2010
Probably cause Barbie said so undecided
Re: Why Is Pink Mostly The Favourite Colour Of Ladies? by mamagee3(f): 7:56pm On Mar 13, 2010
Secretz:

I was referring to the fact that this was posted in the romance section.  grin
Wow, you got me on that one, Very sophisticated pun-intended statement I have ever read. grin

Good Job!!!! grin
Re: Why Is Pink Mostly The Favourite Colour Of Ladies? by googles: 8:04pm On Mar 13, 2010
[size=13pt]i hate that colour pink. . . . .really creeps me out
i dont buy anything dat comes in that colour
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Why Is Pink Mostly The Favourite Colour Of Ladies? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 13, 2010
I'll pick white over pink

1 Like

Re: Why Is Pink Mostly The Favourite Colour Of Ladies? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 13, 2010
when we were five.

I don't mind it however.
Re: Why Is Pink Mostly The Favourite Colour Of Ladies? by bluespice(f): 8:58pm On Mar 13, 2010
googles:

[/size]
what she said
Re: Why Is Pink Mostly The Favourite Colour Of Ladies? by H2O2: 9:11pm On Mar 13, 2010
Lordess barbie said so.
Re: Why Is Pink Mostly The Favourite Colour Of Ladies? by Pweety4me(f): 9:33pm On Mar 13, 2010
googles:

[/size]
Lolz really?pink creepy? cheesy

@OP because it's just sooo pweety like me. . . wink smiley
Re: Why Is Pink Mostly The Favourite Colour Of Ladies? by mrperfect(m): 9:57pm On Mar 13, 2010
And men I begining to notice this.
Re: Why Is Pink Mostly The Favourite Colour Of Ladies? by Amigoz(f): 12:05am On Mar 14, 2010
emmboy:

I'm just amazed why pink is always the best colour of ladies. Surprising, maybe when they were younger, other colour might be their favourite colour but as soon as they know whats up, they automatically grow love for colour pink. It seems there's something special behind it so pls ladies could u shed more light on this?

Is it? More suited to [size=14pt] GIRLS[/size] as in under 10yrs of age undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Is Pink Mostly The Favourite Colour Of Ladies? by AqRiUsAge(f): 12:11am On Mar 14, 2010
Erm pink?

no o! Where green, purple, yellow, white (not a color, I know lol) dey?
Re: Why Is Pink Mostly The Favourite Colour Of Ladies? by uniqued(f): 12:16am On Mar 14, 2010
Noo its not its just a sterotypd thing. Blue for guys pink for girls. Like men propose women dnt. Dats hw its bin for a long tym. Nways ma fav colour aint pink.
Re: Why Is Pink Mostly The Favourite Colour Of Ladies? by Nobody: 7:46am On Mar 14, 2010
Not my favourite colour undecided but I can wear it, if needed.
Re: Why Is Pink Mostly The Favourite Colour Of Ladies? by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:21pm On Mar 14, 2010
Not my favorite color. . .I don't buy sturvz in pink. . .cus I consider it to be too childish. . .especially too much of the color!
Re: Why Is Pink Mostly The Favourite Colour Of Ladies? by sandee575(f): 7:01pm On Mar 14, 2010
pink is the colour below
Re: Why Is Pink Mostly The Favourite Colour Of Ladies? by Teaser4(m): 10:56pm On Mar 14, 2010
Ebony Casket,up Eagles
Re: Why Is Pink Mostly The Favourite Colour Of Ladies? by Lamii: 11:17pm On Mar 14, 2010
I used to avoid pink just for this "girlish/childish" stereotype. but now I don't care. i just wear what i like. and pink happens to be one of the colors i like.
Re: Why Is Pink Mostly The Favourite Colour Of Ladies? by ayettymama(f): 12:45am On Mar 15, 2010
stupid thread monkey

where do u live that all the ladies like pink??

u need to climb out of the jungle and join the rest of society!
Re: Why Is Pink Mostly The Favourite Colour Of Ladies? by adetoru(f): 10:13am On Mar 15, 2010
I hate pink,Deep purple or royal blue is my color
Re: Why Is Pink Mostly The Favourite Colour Of Ladies? by ichommy(m): 11:15am On Mar 15, 2010
Guessing
Re: Why Is Pink Mostly The Favourite Colour Of Ladies? by Spyker: 11:21am On Mar 15, 2010
Women are naturally colour blind, hence if one accepts a particular colour, everyone one of them assumes that is the best colour. I may be wrong but i think it is as a result of "follow follow".
Re: Why Is Pink Mostly The Favourite Colour Of Ladies? by madlady(f): 11:24am On Mar 15, 2010
ayettymama:

silly thread monkey

where do u live that all the ladies like pink??

u need to climb out of the jungle and join the rest of society!

This girl will be the death of me one day shocked grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

@Poster I hate pink, if I had to wear anything pink I would make sure it's well hidden under my coat,jacket or whatever.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Enjoy Cinema Movies And Tv Series On Your Iroko App / Your Body Needs Water, Not Oil. See What You Need! / Some Weird African Hair Style (pictures).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.