Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,304 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

A Must Read For Everyone.its Important - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / A Must Read For Everyone.its Important (559 Views)

Scam In Roofing Exposed, A Must Read For All Builders. Solution Needed. / Please Read (for Those In The Construction Industry) / A Must Read For Every One That Wants To Buy Property In Asaba, Ogwashi Uku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read For Everyone.its Important by adebaxton(m): 7:57pm On Mar 13, 2010
For Quality service in your Constructional Projects all over the Country.
We offer the Best service for your Constructional Projects ranging from:

1.Concrete Floor i.e German Floor.
2.Deck Casting.
3.Concrete Foundation.
4.Drainage Construction.
5.Full/Part Building Constructions.

Are you a Civil,Structural,Building Engineer or Individual who needs our service in the services listed above you can contact us for the Best and Affordable service all over the Country.
Re: A Must Read For Everyone.its Important by Ndu2000: 12:30pm On Mar 14, 2010
Can you give me an estimate for a twin flat, 3 standard bedroom German floor one storey building. Qty of cement, Iron rod, sharp sand required and Labour cost. Do same for the decking. You may be in for quick deal. The location is in Aba. Hope you will be willing to go that far?
Re: A Must Read For Everyone.its Important by adebaxton(m): 12:10pm On Mar 18, 2010
The location is not a problem regarding the project.
1stly In order to get you correctly Is the German Floor for the Twins Flat and also Whats the specification of rooms for the Deck Casting of the 1 storey so that i can get the quotation rightly.
You can get back to me personally by my e-mail,Phone Number or which ever way it suits you.

(1) (Reply)

8block Of Flat On2 &1/2plot ,of 2 No Of 3bedrflat On Each / For Let! / A Plot Of Land At Ota, Ogun State With Just N270,000 Per Plot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.