Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,529 members, 7,819,905 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:11 AM

Npower Has Been Sending Me SMS For Device Collection But Device On Hold - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Has Been Sending Me SMS For Device Collection But Device On Hold (741 Views)

Npower Device Collection Is For The Non Graduates Npower Training Scheme / Npower August 2019 Stipend And Device Collection For Beneficiaries / N-power Batch B Device Collection (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Npower Has Been Sending Me SMS For Device Collection But Device On Hold by AutosBay(m): 1:25pm On Oct 20, 2017
I got this email yet my device is on hold I even got sms yesterday, making two sms, my first sms was on 7th September 2017, then I got another sms yesterday and an email, I went to Mtn office this morning on getting there the Mtn staff requested for my bvn, infact the mtn staff said Npower called them that those that are on hold will be coming today, after giving the mtn staff he said my device is on hold, I've been wasting my transport going to Mtn office when I'm supposed to be at my ppa, please see email message below, my number is 08138261385 and I am Nteach with no payment issues, infact the mail says if I don't they will relocate my device to another center, more like a threat, but on getting to Mtn office this morning my device is still on hold, please why is Npower making things so difficult, even the mtn staff was not happy at all, mods please push to front page.

Dear
Volunteer
Device pickup information
Your device is available for pickup. 
Kindly go to Community 1B, 72, By 23 Road, Festac Town, Lagos State on the 20th of October, 2017, between 9 am to 4 pm to pick up your device.

Several unsuccessful attempts have been made to reach you via SMS.

Please note that after this date, your device will be moved to the central storage and pickup may be inconvenient.

Ensure to come with your BVN slip, this pickup email (or text message) and a pen. Please be punctual.

Stay NPowered
Device support center

Re: Npower Has Been Sending Me SMS For Device Collection But Device On Hold by lunacol(m): 1:31pm On Oct 20, 2017
AutosBay:
I got this email yet my device is on hold I even got sms yesterday, making two sms, my first sms was on 7th September 2017, then I got another sms yesterday and an email, I went to Mtn office this morning on getting there the Mtn staff requested for my bvn, infact the mtn staff said Npower called them that those that are on hold will be coming today, after giving the mtn staff he said my device is on hold, I've been wasting my transport going to Mtn office when I'm supposed to be at my ppa, please see email message below, my number is 08138261385 and I am Nteach with no payment issues, mods please push to front page.

Dear
Volunteer
Kindly go to Community 1B, 72, By 23 Road, Festac Town, Lagos State on the 20th of October, 2017, between 9 am to 4 pm to pick up your device.

Please note that after this date, your device will be moved to the central storage and pickup may be inconvenient.

Ensure to come with your BVN slip, this pickup email (or text message) and a pen. Please be punctual.

Stay NPowered
Device support center
Why the turn turn turner aeroplane turner,this is getting tiring,they should release your device for you na.
Re: Npower Has Been Sending Me SMS For Device Collection But Device On Hold by AutosBay(m): 1:48pm On Oct 20, 2017
AutosBay:
I got this email yet my device is on hold I even got sms yesterday, making two sms, my first sms was on 7th September 2017, then I got another sms yesterday and an email, I went to Mtn office this morning on getting there the Mtn staff requested for my bvn, infact the mtn staff said Npower called them that those that are on hold will be coming today, after giving the mtn staff he said my device is on hold, I've been wasting my transport going to Mtn office when I'm supposed to be at my ppa, please see email message below, my number is 08138261385 and I am Nteach with no payment issues, infact the mail says if I don't they will relocate my device to another center, more like a threat, but on getting to Mtn office this morning my device is still on hold, please why is Npower making things so difficult, even the mtn staff was not happy at all, mods please push to front page.

Dear
Volunteer

Stay NPowered
Device support center
Re: Npower Has Been Sending Me SMS For Device Collection But Device On Hold by AutosBay(m): 1:52pm On Oct 20, 2017
I am so surprised that the Npower official in this forum cannot even solve issues here, I sent him a copy of my email even telling him I just left mtn office that my device is still on hold after getting 2 sms, the Npower official on this forum said I should go with pen, I'm not sure the Npower official here really understands what I am saying we were up to 5 today at the mtn office none of us collected, please this would be my second sms, and email, and please I am Nteach with no payment issues
Re: Npower Has Been Sending Me SMS For Device Collection But Device On Hold by AutosBay(m): 1:55pm On Oct 20, 2017
Infact the mtn staff said we should keep sending Npower emails, that the fault is from Npower not mtn, the mtn guy was not happy at all, he told me that yes, they are expecting us, today, that Npower called them yesterday to give us our devices, the mtn staff said the slot for him to put the IMEI number is displaying Issuance On Hold, the mtn guy was angry with Npower
Re: Npower Has Been Sending Me SMS For Device Collection But Device On Hold by AutosBay(m): 1:59pm On Oct 20, 2017
AutosBay:
Infact the mtn staff said we should keep sending Npower emails, that the fault is from Npower not mtn, the mtn guy was not happy at all, he told me that yes, they are expecting us, today, that Npower called them yesterday to give us our devices, the mtn staff said the slot for him to put the IMEI number is displaying Issuance On Hold, the mtn guy was angry with Npower
Re: Npower Has Been Sending Me SMS For Device Collection But Device On Hold by AutosBay(m): 2:27pm On Oct 20, 2017
AutosBay:

Dear
Volunteer

Stay NPowered
Device support center
Re: Npower Has Been Sending Me SMS For Device Collection But Device On Hold by AutosBay(m): 3:03pm On Oct 20, 2017
AutosBay:

Dear
Volunteer

Stay NPowered
Device support center
Re: Npower Has Been Sending Me SMS For Device Collection But Device On Hold by AutosBay(m): 4:19pm On Oct 20, 2017
AutosBay:

Dear
Volunteer

Stay NPowered
Device support center
Re: Npower Has Been Sending Me SMS For Device Collection But Device On Hold by AutosBay(m): 4:24pm On Oct 20, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For The Position Of A Casher / Data Centre NOC Engineer Vacancy / Important Updates For Pre-selected N-build Applicants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.