Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,885 members, 7,810,399 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:19 AM

How To Look Expensive On A Budget - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How To Look Expensive On A Budget (641 Views)

How To Look Expensive And Slay On A Budget / How To Look Expensive On A Budget / Simple Ways To Make Cheap Clothes Look Expensive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Look Expensive On A Budget by Gbethel: 3:03pm On Oct 20, 2017
It is not wrong but normal to feel like you haven't gotten to a certain point in life because you don't have certain things but not to worry, I will be sharing in details with you how look put together without breaking the bank but first I want to remind you that nothing comes free, you have to work hard to get the best result. Below are my tips for looking expensive on a budget.

PERSONAL GROOMING

Personal grooming has to do with the way you maintain and care for part of your body examples of these activities are styling, shaving and trimming your hair, caring for your nails by doing your pedicure and manicure when necessary, caring for your teeth etc. Grooming is very important to achieve an expensive look, you must be able to pay attention to these little things. There is nothing wrong in having a comb in your bag so you can retouch your hair when necessary also doing your pedicure and manicure is a lifesaver, if you cant afford to fix your nails, you can clean them to put them in the right shape or if you decide to add some colours on, you can do it your by yourself, that will save you some coins. In the same vein shaving and trimming your hair, has a way of redefining your look.

TAILORED CLOTHS

There are some outfits that are to be worn in a big state and in the same vein there are some clothes are meant to be shaped to fit a person's body closely. There is nothing wrong in making some adjustments to get your desired fit but doing it on the wrong clothing could be a disaster.

PAIRING

Pairing is the key to the world for looking expensive on a budget, you don't need money to pair correctly all you need is good advice from experienced people and by the way, you have a phone or computer, fashion bloggers should be your best friend.

Growing up, I had the worst pairing skill but meeting my uncle's wife was a game changer for me. While staying with them, it was mandatory for her to check my combination and this was because I sucked at making good collaborations but she was good at it and I humbly asked for her to style me when necessary. Many are willing to die in there pride but the fact remains you have to learn everything in life. Below are some Pairing tips, Click to continue

http://www.classic9ija.online/2017/10/how-to-look-expensive-on-budget.html

(1) (Reply)

LADIES ROCK YOUR GHANA WEAVING WIG JUST LIKE ME / Cut And Sew In Just 3 Months / Handcrafted Footwears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.