Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,920 members, 7,821,221 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

CISA And CISA Aspirants..come In! - Career (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / CISA And CISA Aspirants..come In! (27417 Views)

CyberSecurity: GRC, CYSA+, AWS, CCSK, CCSP, CISSP, CISA, CRISC, CISM / Virtual Training on CISSP, CISA, CISM, CRISC, CEHv11 / Virtual Training on CISSP, CISA, CISM, CRISC, CCSP, CEH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CISA And CISA Aspirants..come In! by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 05, 2020
The CISA exam is one of the toughest exam out there.I passed in 2007 with a score of 604/800.
I have to written a book published on Amazon on "How I passed CISA at first attempt and How you Can".
If you don't have IT background,it is better you attend training.
I have an online boot camp coming up on April 13-17,2020.Whatsapp me on 08033587126 for more details.
You can also chat me up for explanations on any CISA topic.
Re: CISA And CISA Aspirants..come In! by Nobody: 7:25pm On Apr 05, 2020
The major challenge in the CISA exam is that there are more than one correct answers in the options.
You have to be extra good to know the minute differences.
Don't rush to pick an answer that jumps at you.
Review the question and the options over and over before settling for your choice.
Use the CISA questions and answers database to get a feel of HOW the questions are presented.
Don't cram questions but master the concepts.
Chat me up on +2348033587126.I am one of the expert reviewer of the 27th edition of the CISA Review Manual.
Re: CISA And CISA Aspirants..come In! by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 05, 2020
kaze4blues:

What is the duration of the online training?
Ten weekends.Our Online CISA Boot Camp is coming up on April 14-17,2020.Cost is N50,000.Whatsapp me on 08033587126 for more details.
Re: CISA And CISA Aspirants..come In! by abimijul1: 11:56am On Apr 06, 2020
CISA CERTIFICATION: FOR THOSE WHO WANTS TO BE AHEAD OF THEIR CLASS!!!

CISA, being a globally acknowledged certification for IS audit control, assurance and security professionals, is in great demand these days. The certification is sponsored by Information Systems Audit and Control Association (ISACA). ISACA Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) exams are extremely valuable as it is the most globally recognized designation for experienced IS audit, control and security professionals.

A certification from CISA is in itself a proof of your expertise in:

• Skills & Knowledge
• Audit Experience
• Managing Vulnerabilities
• Ensuring Compliances
• Institutional Control

These core skills provide extensive knowledge of managerial and technological factors that must be coordinated effectively in order to protect business information and systems.

CISA Certification acts as a career differentiator for security professionals or IT managers who wish to enhance their bankability and reliability. This is an ideal path for those looking at a long term career in Information Systems Auditing. This course is highly advocated for IS/IT auditors, Audit Managers, IT managers, System Analysts, Security Managers, Consultants, and even CIOs and CTOs.

As the companies are confronting more and more security issues over their IT processes and controls, IT auditor position demands are growing with the increasing regulations such as PCI and Sarbanes-Oxley. CISA certification holders are significant in any organization, as they improve their overall position to take risk.

The mentioned job positions are in high demand these days as companies’ face more analysis upon their IT processes and control. Certification as we know it identifies your professionals experience, credentials and knowledge in a particular domain. Additionally, it also shows if you are an expert in managing vulnerabilities, institute control and ensure compliance within the production.

*CISA training and certification holder’s pay scale*

CISA credential has been recognized for giving global acknowledgment to 106,000 certified professionals. In 2014 CISA certification was given an accolade of being the “Best Professional Certification Program” by SC magazine and it has currently being ranked as seventh on the Global Knowledge list with an average salary of US$132,278. For more than 40 years, CISA has been considered the gold standard of certifications for IT audit, control and assurance professionals.

Prerequisites

The CISA certification is awarded to professionals with an interest in Information Systems auditing, control and security meeting the following requirements:

• Successfully completing the CISA exam
• Submitting an Application for CISA Certification
• Adhering to the Code of Professional Ethics
• Adhering to the Continuing Professional Education Program
• Compliance with the Information Systems Auditing Standards

Target Audience

The CISA certification course has been designed for the following professionals:

• Information security professionals
• Systems security professionals
• Security Auditor
• Network security professionals

The technical skills and practices that CISA training encourages and assesses are the basis of success in this field. The certification justifies proficiency of a professional and hence forms the basis for measurement of expertise in this profession. CISA has become an ideal certification program by professionals and organizations worldwide; owing to the growing needs for professionals possessing IS an audit, control and security skill. CISA certification indicate dedication to serving an organization and the IS audit, control and security industry with distinction. Additionally, it also presents a number of professional and personal benefits.

P.S: wondering how on earth you would be able to pass the CISA exams, don’t worry, our Comprehensive CISA video lecture is all you need.

You can get our Comprehensive CISA Video Training for just N25,000 (Naira) with Audit Command Language (ACL) video training as a Special BONUS for you

The ACL Video training tutorials is worth N20,000 but you can get yours for Free once you place your order for the CISA Video Training.

For Non-Nigerians interested in getting the CISA Video Training, payments can be made through Western Union. After making payment, you will be sent the download version/Link for the complete CISA Video Training. The Video training is made available to Nigerians and Foreigners and it is all you need to scale through in your forthcoming CISA exam in a sitting!

Note: The video training comes in Android and Window Computer Version. You will have 2 licenses which you will be able to use on both one Window and one Android Devices only.

Are you ready to order the Comprehensive CISA Videos now? Click on the link below to register ��

http://starrygoldacademy.com/app/cisa/?ref=ebenezer

You can also click on the link below to access our free CISA video samples for a foretaste ��

https://drive.google.com/drive/u/2/folders/1Q4pwrjAYcwMc_ngXy6qVq-m4AssVeTCt

For details on CISA registration, exams, curriculum, training and how to get the Comprehensive CISA Video Lectures, you can DM us directly, call or message us via WhatsApp on +2348062761209.

Thanks and Stay safe!

Re: CISA And CISA Aspirants..come In! by akj26(m): 1:48pm On Apr 06, 2020
Training on CISSP, CHFI V9, CISA, CISM, CRISC, CGEIT, CEH V10, CCNA CYBER OPS, CySA+ and Security+ at affordable price

Exam vouchers and word for word valid exam dumps also available.

ONLINE TRAINING AVAILABLE!

WE CAN ASSIST YOU WITH YOUR EXAMS!

HACKER-4-HIRE SERVICE AVAILABLE!

Call or Whatsapp +2348167044626 for details.

https:///2348167044626

VISERION CYBERSECURITY TRAINING CENTER

18, Manzini Street, off Constantine road, Wuse Zone 4, FCT ABUJA

https://viserioncybersecuritycenter.training/
Re: CISA And CISA Aspirants..come In! by abimijul1: 9:18am On Apr 20, 2020
BE ONE STEP AHEAD WITH THE CISA CERTIFICATION

In this age of technological advancement,
there is a limit to how an auditor can effectively
audit IT personnels without CISA.

So if all companies want to go the technology way because
it increases productivity and profit,
then all auditor should be able to audit the technological way too.

So for me, I wanted to be able to:

 Evaluate risk management practices
 Evaluate the value of the IT control framework
 Evaluate IT policies, standards, processes and procedures within the organization.
 Manage and monitor IT personnel.

In order words, I not only wanted to be an auditor but I wanted to be an IT auditor.

After I became a member of ISACA,
there was an opening at the organization where I worked,
the chief auditor resigned.

So the directors decided to do an in-house recruitment instead of outsourcing since they knew some of us where chartered.

At the interview, I presented to the board how
I was going to establish audit controls within the organization

I also pointed out to them some leakages and
the sources of those leakages,
I presented some technology controls which
I suggested were to be adopted in the IT department of our organization
in order to curtail some of the excesses.

By the time I finished the presentation,
they told me right there that I had the job even though
they interviewed the others.

That was how I became the Chief auditor of my company
which more than tripled my income.

I am Abolore Abifarin, I belong to ISACA and
thanks to Starry Gold Academy, they made CISA very easy for me.

P.S: Be unique, be peculiar, be one step ahead of others.

Need useful information on preparing for the CISA exam? See details here
http://www.isaca.org/Certification/CISA-Certified-Information-Systems-Auditor/Prepare-for-
the-Exam/Pages/default.aspx

Need CISA Video Lecture?

Call Starry Gold Academy on 08062761209, 07038409243 or chat the admin on 08062761209 via WhatsApp to make your request now

Re: CISA And CISA Aspirants..come In! by ruffneck(m): 12:58pm On Apr 22, 2020
abimijul1:
BE ONE STEP AHEAD WITH THE CISA CERTIFICATION

In this age of technological advancement,
there is a limit to how an auditor can effectively
audit IT personnels without CISA.

So if all companies want to go the technology way because
it increases productivity and profit,
then all auditor should be able to audit the technological way too.

So for me, I wanted to be able to:

 Evaluate risk management practices
 Evaluate the value of the IT control framework
 Evaluate IT policies, standards, processes and procedures within the organization.
 Manage and monitor IT personnel.

In order words, I not only wanted to be an auditor but I wanted to be an IT auditor.

After I became a member of ISACA,
there was an opening at the organization where I worked,
the chief auditor resigned.

So the directors decided to do an in-house recruitment instead of outsourcing since they knew some of us where chartered.

At the interview, I presented to the board how
I was going to establish audit controls within the organization

I also pointed out to them some leakages and
the sources of those leakages,
I presented some technology controls which
I suggested were to be adopted in the IT department of our organization
in order to curtail some of the excesses.

By the time I finished the presentation,
they told me right there that I had the job even though
they interviewed the others.

That was how I became the Chief auditor of my company
which more than tripled my income.

I am Abolore Abifarin, I belong to ISACA and
thanks to Starry Gold Academy, they made CISA very easy for me.

P.S: Be unique, be peculiar, be one step ahead of others.

Need useful information on preparing for the CISA exam? See details here
http://www.isaca.org/Certification/CISA-Certified-Information-Systems-Auditor/Prepare-for-
the-Exam/Pages/default.aspx

Need CISA Video Lecture?

Call Starry Gold Academy on 08062761209, 07038409243 or chat the admin on 08062761209 via WhatsApp to make your request now

I am a Chartered Accountant
How does CISA come into play in my profession.
Do really need it?
Thanks
Re: CISA And CISA Aspirants..come In! by akj26(m): 1:10pm On Apr 22, 2020
Online Training on CISSP, CHFI V9, CISA, CISM, CRISC, CEH V10, CySA+ and Security+ available at affordable price

Exam vouchers and word for word valid exam dumps also available.

WE CAN ASSIST YOU WITH YOUR EXAMS!

Call or Whatsapp +2348167044626 for details.

https:///2348167044626

VISERION CYBERSECURITY TRAINING CENTER

18, Manzini Street, off Constantine road, Wuse Zone 4, FCT ABUJA

https://viserioncybersecuritycenter.training/
Re: CISA And CISA Aspirants..come In! by abimijul1: 9:08am On May 02, 2020
IN A WORLD FULL OF AUDITORS, BE A CISA

Validate your expertise and get the leverage you need to move up in your career.

With ISACA’s Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) certification, you can do just that.

CISA is world-renowned as the standard of achievement for those who audit, control, monitor and assess an organization’s information technology and business systems.

CISA certification is foundational to a successful IT career.

If you are an entry-level to mid-career professional, CISA can showcase your expertise and assert your ability to apply a risk-based approach to planning, executing and reporting on audit engagements.

Gain instant credibility in your interactions with internal stakeholders, regulators, external auditors, and customers.

Whether you are seeking a new career opportunity or striving to grow within your current organization, a CISA certification proves your expertise in these work-related domains:

*INFORMATION SYSTEMS AUDITING PROCESS
*GOVERNANCE AND MANAGEMENT OF IT
*INFORMATION SYSTEMS ACQUISITION, DEVELOPMENT AND IMPLEMENTATION
*INFORMATION SYSTEMS OPERATIONS AND BUSINESS RESILIENCE
*PROTECTION OF INFORMATION ASSETS

P.S. Prove your expertise in IS/IT auditing, control and security and be among the most qualified in the industry.

Need useful information on preparing for the CISA exam? See details here ��

http://www.isaca.org/Certification/CISA-Certified-Information-Systems-Auditor/Prepare-for-the-Exam/Pages/default.aspx

Need CISA Video Lecture?

Call Starry Gold Academy on 08062761209, 07038409243 or chat the admin on 08062761209 via WhatsApp to make your request now.

You can also click on this link ( http://starrygoldacademy.com/app/cisa/?ref=ebenezer ) to register on our platform.

#Thanks and stay safe.

Re: CISA And CISA Aspirants..come In! by xammax(m): 11:54am On May 12, 2020
engrrichie92:

Bros...just sent you a PM
we need to talk ..

hint: in the middle of CISSP prep, I need you sir

Sir pls, I'm a 400 level accounting student, I have the passion for IT and I like the idea of being CISA certified, I learnt it's good too for people with accounting background but I need guidance, I sent you a request using the nairaland email stuff. How do I get started, will appreciate your response. Thanks
Re: CISA And CISA Aspirants..come In! by abimijul1: 8:41am On May 26, 2020
WHY YOU SHOULD EVOLVE TO AN IT AUDITOR WITH CISA

Sometimes your job responsibilities determines what you learn next, My old time Chartered Accountant friend Banjo, who is now a fellow was promoted at work and now one of his job responsibilities is to communicate with external auditors and to provide guidance to coworkers and management regarding accounting discrepancies, compliance vulnerabilities and internal controls.

Even though he is very proficient with other job responsibilities, he was confused why those two task were added.

So he decided to resign so that he won’t disgrace himself and not to disappoint his Boss who thought Banjo was always proficient in any new task he had been given in the past in.

Banjo told me about the issue so I advise him to talk to his Boss about it because that role is for an IT Auditor and that he should go for CISA training, he did exactly what I told him.

He is now CISA certified and became the first IT Auditor of the company, he participates in projects and assignments that improve internal processes and performances.

With his excellent analytical and communication skills, Banjo helped his company accurately document and present data in non-technical terms.

Overall, Banjo believes the CISA certification can benefit professionals because it is always being refreshed, reminding professionals that their skills must also keep up with its transforming landscape. He thinks earning the CISA certification is a great way to jump start efforts to help organizations identify technology risk and start a new auditing journey on the right foot.

P.S: Why wait for opportunity before you take action? Banjo is just fortunate, else he would have lost his job.

We yearn for opportunities, we pray for opportunities and we seek for opportunities. The good news is that we meet opportunities. The bad news is that we miss the opportunities just because we did not prepare ahead.
Do you really want to evolve from an Accountant to an IT Auditor with CISA?

To get CISA video lectures,

Call Starry Gold Academy on 08062761209, 07038409243 or chat the admin on 08062761209 via WhatsApp.
Re: CISA And CISA Aspirants..come In! by kaze4blues(m): 5:52pm On May 28, 2020
Is three anyone preparing for cisa?

Let's prepare together.
Re: CISA And CISA Aspirants..come In! by abimijul1: 8:18am On Jun 02, 2020
IN A WORLD FULL OF AUDITORS, BE A CISA

Validate your expertise and get the leverage you need to move up in your career.
With ISACA’s Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA) certification, you can do just that.
CISA is world-renowned as the standard of achievement for those who audit, control, monitor and assess an organization’s information technology and business systems.

CISA certification is foundational to a successful IT career.
If you are an entry-level to mid-career professional, CISA can showcase your expertise and assert your ability to apply a risk-based approach to planning, executing and reporting on audit engagements.
Gain instant credibility in your interactions with internal stakeholders, regulators, external auditors, and customers.

Whether you are seeking a new career opportunity or striving to grow within your current organization, a CISA certification proves your expertise in these work-related domains:

*INFORMATION SYSTEMS AUDITING PROCESS
*GOVERNANCE AND MANAGEMENT OF IT
*INFORMATION SYSTEMS ACQUISITION, DEVELOPMENT AND IMPLEMENTATION
*INFORMATION SYSTEMS OPERATIONS AND BUSINESS RESILIENCE
*PROTECTION OF INFORMATION ASSETS

P.S. Prove your expertise in IS/IT auditing, control and security and be among the most qualified in the industry.
Most online or physical CISA training cost at least N50,000 to N120,000. You can make your enquires and you will know it's true.

But with our comprehensive and practical CISA video training, you will get it for just #25,000 and we have recorded large amount of pass rate in the CISA exam with our comprehensive, practical and affordable video training.
Our other video materials have helped so many students qualify in the exams of ICAN, CIS, CITN, ACCA. We are a trusted brand for the high quality of our materials.

Features of the CISA Tutorial Videos
*Handled by Certified CISA Qualified Experts just.
*Has more than 800 Practice Questions of exam types scenarios.
*Covers all the domains in CISA videos.
*You will see and hear all what the lecturer is explain( like in a live class scenario).
*The videos can work on both Window and Andriod platforms
*Does not expire.

Benefits that you get are:
*Save you time. Over time we observed that most of the students writing CISA exams are professionals and they don’t really have time to attend classes.
*You can study at any place and at anytime that is convenient for you
*Ability to cover the syllabus several times over since you can go through the videos over and over in as many times as possible.
*You can go through the Videos at your convenient time to suit your busy schedule.

Price for the Comprehensive CISA Videos for just N25,000 with Audit Command Language (ACL) as Special BONUS for you. The Video training tutorials is worth N20,000. But it's yours for Free once you place your order.

Need CISA Video Lecture?

Call Starry Gold Academy on 08062761209, 07038409243 or chat the admin on 08062761209 via WhatsApp to make your request now.

You can also click on this link ( http://starrygoldacademy.com/app/cisa/?ref=ebenezer ) to register on our platform.

Starry Gold Academy
Re: CISA And CISA Aspirants..come In! by engrrichie92(m): 8:55am On Jun 02, 2020
Jintata:

How far with the cissp exam?

Done sir...and passed

Glory to God!

1 Like

Re: CISA And CISA Aspirants..come In! by xammax(m): 9:50am On Jun 02, 2020
engrrichie92:

Done sir...and passed

Glory to God!

Sir I sent you an email for advice on CISA, I even quoted you and you ghost me. Anyway it's ok.
Re: CISA And CISA Aspirants..come In! by CeeKay17: 12:41pm On Jun 02, 2020
engrrichie92:

Done sir...and passed

Glory to God!
Congrats bro. How did you find the exam to be?
Re: CISA And CISA Aspirants..come In! by akj26(m): 4:26pm On Jun 02, 2020
xammax:

Sir I sent you an email for advice on CISA, I even quoted you and you ghost me. Anyway it's ok.

Drop your questions or concern about CISA. I can help out!
Re: CISA And CISA Aspirants..come In! by engrrichie92(m): 6:18pm On Jun 02, 2020
CeeKay17:

Congrats bro. How did you find the exam to be?

Brother...it wasn't a small something oo
It was worth the hype

We just thank God it ended well...
Re: CISA And CISA Aspirants..come In! by engrrichie92(m): 6:19pm On Jun 02, 2020
xammax:

I'm so sorry
I guess I must have forgotten to reply...I try not to miss an email

Please send me a reminder
Re: CISA And CISA Aspirants..come In! by xammax(m): 6:31pm On Jun 02, 2020
engrrichie92:

I'm so sorry
I guess I must have forgotten to reply...I try not to miss an email

Please send me a reminder

Ok sir, I will send email reminder. Thanks
Re: CISA And CISA Aspirants..come In! by kaze4blues(m): 3:12am On Jun 04, 2020
Anyone presently preparing for cisa?

Quote me. We can prepare together
Re: CISA And CISA Aspirants..come In! by Jumoke95: 7:36am On Jun 20, 2020
kaze4blues:
Anyone presently preparing for cisa?

Quote me. We can prepare together

I'm preparing
Re: CISA And CISA Aspirants..come In! by kaze4blues(m): 7:57am On Jun 20, 2020
Jumoke95:

I'm preparing

Kindly reach me on popoolakazeem62@gmail.com

Or you drop your email so we can connect.
Re: CISA And CISA Aspirants..come In! by Jumoke95: 1:48pm On Jun 24, 2020
kaze4blues:

Kindly reach me on popoolakazeem62@gmail.com

Or you drop your email so we can connect.

olajumokeoluwaseun@gmail.com
Re: CISA And CISA Aspirants..come In! by kaze4blues(m): 8:46pm On Jun 24, 2020
Jumoke95:

olajumokeoluwaseun@gmail.com

I sent you a mail already.
Re: CISA And CISA Aspirants..come In! by onetech: 10:14pm On Jul 10, 2020
Great opportunity for cyber security enthusiasts.

Re: CISA And CISA Aspirants..come In! by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 02, 2020
please how much is the certification fee for cisa
Re: CISA And CISA Aspirants..come In! by akj26(m): 5:52pm On Sep 02, 2020
vllar:
please how much is the certification fee for cisa

$760 for non-member and $575 for member after paying membership fee of about $185
Re: CISA And CISA Aspirants..come In! by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 02, 2020
akj26:

$760 for non-member and $575 for member after paying membership fee of about $185

Thanks...wow the price is ridiculous
Re: CISA And CISA Aspirants..come In! by soho2911(m): 8:29am On Nov 10, 2020
Unfortunately That's the price ..international Price and trust me its not the most expensive..

vllar:

Thanks...wow the price is ridiculous
Re: CISA And CISA Aspirants..come In! by Paultaiwo101: 12:11pm On Dec 13, 2020
soho2911:
Unfortunately That's the price ..international Price and trust me its not the most expensive..

HI guys, presently preparing for CISA to write in January 2021, is there anyone out here we can study together? Also, I need some assistance with making payments for CISA exams as I don't have a credit card. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Is NLNG The Highest Paying Oil And Gas Firm In Nigeria? / I Just Lost My Job !!! / We Earn More Than Bank Workers –FCT Cab Drivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.