Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,814 members, 7,844,638 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Olukoya About To Lose Mountain Of Fire Prayer City? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Olukoya About To Lose Mountain Of Fire Prayer City? (497 Views)

"Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts / Pastor Anthony Olawale Dies During Mountain Of Fire Church Service In Lagos / Is Holy Ghost Fire Prayer Biblical? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Olukoya About To Lose Mountain Of Fire Prayer City? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 20, 2017
Founder and General Overseer of Mountain of Fire and Miracles Ministries (MFM), Daniel Kolawole Olukoya, is on the verge of losing the vast land on which MFM Prayer City sits. This follows the judgement of the Abeokuta Division of the High Court of Ogun State which ruled in favour of the...http:///news/olukoya-about-to-lose-mountain-of-fire/

Re: Olukoya About To Lose Mountain Of Fire Prayer City? by nosiebaba(m): 5:07pm On Oct 20, 2017
Complete your post I'm not clicking
Re: Olukoya About To Lose Mountain Of Fire Prayer City? by enilove(m): 6:24pm On Oct 20, 2017
The land has a C of O. What were the rightful owners looking for when publication was made in the news paper about the C of O. They should have objected.

I am an Awori man. I know it is part of the dubious means to exploit buyers. Even if the land does not belong to your family , the rightful owners can come to you and ask you to contest for the ownership of the land. Intentionally they will give lame reasons that wpuld make the fake owner to be declared righful owner. They will both share the second proceed.

All I know is that as long as the land has a Certificate of Occupancy, there nothing they can do but to wait for 99 years when the certificate expires.

The gate of hell shall not prevail against the chuch of God , in Jesus name. Amen.

(1) (Reply)

Story: Two People That Were Killed For Jesus. 2nd And 3rd Centuries. / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 29/02/18 / Video Of Christian Mothers Dancing 'one Corner' In Rivers State Government House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.