Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,866 members, 7,956,273 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 09:02 AM

How Do I Recieve Money Straight To My Bank Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Recieve Money Straight To My Bank Account (1044 Views)

Earn Money Straight Into Your Payoneer Account / How Do I Recieve Money From UK / My Bank Account Restricted Unjustly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Recieve Money Straight To My Bank Account by humble100(m): 8:18pm On Oct 20, 2017
Good evening dear nairalanders,there's something i have been meaning to ask as it's my first time,actually i have a relative of mine that would be sending me money soon for my tuition fees,how do i go about it if i want it sent directly to my Nigerian bank account without going to western union,maybe it would be a bit higher so i can have some left overs for my personal use ie it wouldn't be changed at #305 per dollar at western union,thanks i anticipate your helps
Re: How Do I Recieve Money Straight To My Bank Account by humble100(m): 8:22pm On Oct 20, 2017
I'm still waiting please,don't just view and go away,tell me how to go about it as it's my first time
Re: How Do I Recieve Money Straight To My Bank Account by gidimasters(m): 8:33pm On Oct 20, 2017
Go to your desired bank and request for a domiciliary account opening form....

Fill the form and select your preferred currency $, £, €

Recent utility bill.

2 referee...
Re: How Do I Recieve Money Straight To My Bank Account by humble100(m): 6:46am On Oct 21, 2017
gidimasters:
Go to your desired bank and request for a domiciliary account opening form....

Fill the form and select your preferred currency $, £, €

Recent utility bill.

2 referee...
ok thank you sir,can i open it with a voter's card or are there exceptions?
Re: How Do I Recieve Money Straight To My Bank Account by Pavore9: 7:26am On Oct 21, 2017
humble100:

Which country is the money going to be sent from?
Re: How Do I Recieve Money Straight To My Bank Account by gidimasters(m): 8:44am On Oct 21, 2017
humble100:

Yes. If it's permanent voters card
Re: How Do I Recieve Money Straight To My Bank Account by humble100(m): 9:59am On Oct 21, 2017
gidimasters:

Yes. If it's permanent voters card
ok thanks sir
Re: How Do I Recieve Money Straight To My Bank Account by humble100(m): 9:59am On Oct 21, 2017
Pavore9:

Which country is the money going to be sent from?
it's from the US,why do you ask sir?
Re: How Do I Recieve Money Straight To My Bank Account by Pavore9: 10:10am On Oct 21, 2017
humble100:
it's from the US,why do you ask sir?

If it was East Africa, I could come in.

If you can get trusted exchanger on Nairaland something can be worked out.
Re: How Do I Recieve Money Straight To My Bank Account by humble100(m): 11:55am On Oct 21, 2017
Pavore9:

If it was East Africa, I could come in.

If you can get trusted exchanger on Nairaland something can be worked out.
i don't think i'm ready for that,don't want to fall into the scheme of scammers
Re: How Do I Recieve Money Straight To My Bank Account by Pavore9: 12:07pm On Oct 21, 2017
humble100:
i don't think i'm ready for that,don't want to fall into the scheme of scammers

Then open a Dom account.
Re: How Do I Recieve Money Straight To My Bank Account by Nickyblithe: 1:45pm On Oct 21, 2017
Hi

I work with one of the leading financial institutions. I will gladly assist in helping you open a dom account with ease. You can chat me up on 09020007097

Cheers
Re: How Do I Recieve Money Straight To My Bank Account by humble100(m): 11:14pm On Oct 21, 2017
Nickyblithe:
Hi

I work with one of the leading financial institutions. I will gladly assist in helping you open a dom account with ease. You can chat me up on 09020007097

Cheers
eeh okay,which state you dey?

(1) (Reply)

CEO Flies All Staff Abroad For Holiday He Compared Nigeria To Singapore Pic / I Need Advise On A Fashion Design Business / Zinox Acquires Konga In Landmark Industry Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.