Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Get Rid Of Bald Hair And Premature Grey Hair - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Get Rid Of Bald Hair And Premature Grey Hair (360 Views)

Alopecia Areata: My Head Is Being Filled With Bald Patches, Help! / My Cousin Is Growing Grey Hair At 25, Please Help / My Head Is Getting Bald And It Is Making Me Feel Depressed,pls Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Rid Of Bald Hair And Premature Grey Hair by Lawrittanneka68(f): 9:54pm On Oct 20, 2017
Make use of Swissgarde Skin,Hair &Nail to stop your bald hair and premature grey hair,apart from these,the supplement has other functions like:It increases fertility in both men and women,it nourishes skin,hair and nails,it prevents hair breakage,it prevents skin irritation and blemishes and it is good for pregnant and nursing mothers,for more information on how to order for this wonderful product,contact or WhatsAp this number,08038220168

Re: Get Rid Of Bald Hair And Premature Grey Hair by folashade96(f): 9:57pm On Oct 20, 2017
Space booked and reserved.

(1) (Reply)

Update: Stranded Kidney Patient: NGO Refuses To Disclose Account Detail / Medical Science Has Taken Another Giant Stride!!! / 108m Nigerians Lack Toilet Facilities - UN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.