Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,318 members, 7,811,946 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:34 AM

Multiple Stones Removed From A Lady's Bladder (Graphic Photo) - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Multiple Stones Removed From A Lady's Bladder (Graphic Photo) (54071 Views)

Giant 400-Gram Bladder Stone Surgically Removed From Vietnamese Woman (Graphic) / China: Man's Bladder Explodes, Fell Asleep For 18 Hrs After Drinking Excess Beer / Coronavirus: Body Of Nigerian Nurse In US Removed From Her Home (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Multiple Stones Removed From A Lady's Bladder (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 11:41am On Oct 21, 2017
romeorailss:
:'
Abeg bone Don hook me for throat o Abeg who get home. Remedy. Na fish bone, kote precisely cry angry
who eats kote now?
what happened to fresh fish......
broke nigga as hell.
Re: Multiple Stones Removed From A Lady's Bladder (Graphic Photo) by AngelicBeing: 11:41am On Oct 21, 2017
wunmi590:

Stop booking space

Hian, it is my turn to flog you, oya lie down and receive 60million lashes tongue

Re: Multiple Stones Removed From A Lady's Bladder (Graphic Photo) by romeorailss: 11:42am On Oct 21, 2017
Benita27:
It's only in Nigeria angrywhere someone would have stones in the gall bladder but would be busy treating ulcer, just as most Typhoid cases are taken for malaria 'till it's late. Thank God for your life.
not only in Nigeria angryStop lying cry
Re: Multiple Stones Removed From A Lady's Bladder (Graphic Photo) by wunmi590(m): 11:42am On Oct 21, 2017
AngelicBeing:
Hian, it is my turn to flog you, oya lie down and receive 60million lashes tongue

Lol grin

1 Like

Re: Multiple Stones Removed From A Lady's Bladder (Graphic Photo) by uglodoh(f): 11:42am On Oct 21, 2017
2aces:
Pls how does one get to have so much stones in the badder o shocked
I wanted to ask that question and I wish I had the answer.
Re: Multiple Stones Removed From A Lady's Bladder (Graphic Photo) by romeorailss: 11:48am On Oct 21, 2017
cheesy U see some naija girls my guys here. I chop kote fish bone hook me for throat. This girl Don quickly judge me by my food say I broke. In some other terms if I toast her she can never accept me because according to her, eating kote fish means I'm as broke as hell . And she didn't even care to profer a remedy to a painful throat but rather prefer to judge me by my fish cry

U see why some guys use baits for some ladies and treat some ladies like wink . Well, guys please profer a solution o, my throat Don hook of bone from kote fish abeg una .

cry

widepussy:

who eats kote now?
what happened to fresh fish......
broke nigga as hell.

1 Like

Re: Multiple Stones Removed From A Lady's Bladder (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 21, 2017
romeorailss:
cheesy U see some naija girls my guys here. I chop kote fish bone hook me for throat. This girl Don quickly judge me by my food say I broke. In some other terms if I toast her she can never accept me because according to her, eating kote fish means I'm as broke as hell . And she didn't even care to profer a remedy to a painful throat but rather prefer to judge me by my fish cry

U see why some guys use baits for some ladies and treat some ladies like wink . Well, guys please profer a solution o, my throat Don hook of bone from kote fish abeg una .

cry

You don't want to agree that. you are broke abii

Agree and lemme tell you d solution.
Re: Multiple Stones Removed From A Lady's Bladder (Graphic Photo) by romeorailss: 11:58am On Oct 21, 2017
widepussy:

Lol being broke ain't a crime Now, see you. U can call me broke that doesn't do anything. Even if I am or I am not. But give me a solution please. If u have 1 angry
Re: Multiple Stones Removed From A Lady's Bladder (Graphic Photo) by 3kay945(m): 11:58am On Oct 21, 2017
nevilbot:

They are not literal stones u see on d streets but hardened deposit of bile juice which is a normal digestive juice produced by d gall bladder. The juice hardens and form stone like structures when dia is an obstruction of d bile duct which restricts d easy flow of d juice out after production .

Like what causes the obstruction of the bile duct?

Thanks in advance
Re: Multiple Stones Removed From A Lady's Bladder (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 21, 2017
romeorailss:

Lol being broke ain't a crime Now, see you. U can call me broke that doesn't do anything. Even if I am or I am not. But give me a solution please. If u have 1 angry
Be courageous enough!!!
Swallow a big morsel of a day or 2 days old eba
Comman thank me later.
The eba will surely shove it down. trust me
Re: Multiple Stones Removed From A Lady's Bladder (Graphic Photo) by fancifulasuquo(m): 12:04pm On Oct 21, 2017
2aces:
Pls how does one get to have so much stones in the badder o shocked

Her village people at work
Re: Multiple Stones Removed From A Lady's Bladder (Graphic Photo) by grandstar(m): 12:06pm On Oct 21, 2017
Benita27:
It's only in Nigeria where someone would have stones in the gall bladder but would be busy treating ulcer, just as most Typhoid cases are taken for malaria 'till it's late. Thank God for your life.

It is because they want to avoid the cost of a diagnosis test

1 Like

Re: Multiple Stones Removed From A Lady's Bladder (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 21, 2017
Benita27:
It's only in Nigeria where someone would have stones in the gall bladder but would be busy treating ulcer, just as most Typhoid cases are taken for malaria 'till it's late. Thank God for your life.
Mademoiselle, i believe you're a grown arse graduate yet you talk like une analphabetique. Did you care to find out where she was previously diagnosed and treated of ulcers? I bet in a chemist or with quacks.
Cholelithiasis presents first with similar signs as ulcers and thus would be mistaken for it by quacks. But ofcus, if she went to a proper hospital, a high index of suspicion for gall stones would be gotten from the history and even basic investigations like an ultrasound scan.
Next time you wanna critique Nigerian doctors, first think outside the box and prove to yourself that you have an IQ greater than that within the MR range.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Multiple Stones Removed From A Lady's Bladder (Graphic Photo) by Basfaq(m): 12:15pm On Oct 21, 2017
I dey smell the villagers grin
Re: Multiple Stones Removed From A Lady's Bladder (Graphic Photo) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 12:19pm On Oct 21, 2017
daveP:
Oh my eyes! our doctors&wrong diagnosis though.

Did she specify to you that a doctor diagnosed her with ulcers ?
Are you guys not fond of going to chemists and quacks for diagnosis and treatment when you you are not engaged in self medication ?
Are Nigerians prepared to pay for quality health care ?

Answer those questions before you diss Nigerian doctors.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Multiple Stones Removed From A Lady's Bladder (Graphic Photo) by AlanSugar(m): 12:20pm On Oct 21, 2017
widepussy:
Gosh, is your pussy really that wide! Ewoooh!
Re: Multiple Stones Removed From A Lady's Bladder (Graphic Photo) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 12:24pm On Oct 21, 2017
Frenchfriez:

I believe you're a grown arse graduate yet you talk like une analphabetique. Did you care to find out where she was previously diagnosed and treated of ulcers? I bet in a chemist or with quacks.
Cholelithiasis presents first with similar signs as ulcers and thus would be mistaken for it by quacks. But ofcus, if she went to a proper hospital, a high index of suspicion for gall stones would be gotten from the history and even basic investigations like an ultrasound scan.
Next time you wanna critique Nigerian doctors, first think outside the box and prove to yourself that you have an IQ greater than that within the MR range.

All these people tire me. The pharmacies and chemists around my house are busier than any private clinic I know. They are the first and second choice for the majority of Nigerians. They enjoy and employ the services of under qualified and unqualified people but are quick to blame doctors when things go wrong.

#Nigerians will keep dying unless we embrace knowledge.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Multiple Stones Removed From A Lady's Bladder (Graphic Photo) by romeorailss: 12:27pm On Oct 21, 2017
widepussy:

Be courageous enough!!!
Swallow a big morsel of a day or 2 days old eba
Comman thank me later.
The eba will surely shove it down. trust me
Eba with soup or without soup angry
Re: Multiple Stones Removed From A Lady's Bladder (Graphic Photo) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 12:31pm On Oct 21, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

Did she specify to you that a doctor diagnosed her with ulcers ?
Are you guys not fond of going to chemists and quacks for diagnosis and treatment (when you you are not engaged in self medication )?
Are Nigerians prepared to pay for quality health care ?

Answer those questions before you diss Nigerian doctors.
Re: Multiple Stones Removed From A Lady's Bladder (Graphic Photo) by juman(m): 12:32pm On Oct 21, 2017
What a country.
Re: Multiple Stones Removed From A Lady's Bladder (Graphic Photo) by lagosrd: 12:34pm On Oct 21, 2017
Wait ooo, how you take come chop all this kind stone? Abi na only local rice you dey chop niii.
Anyway I follow you thank God
Re: Multiple Stones Removed From A Lady's Bladder (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 12:43pm On Oct 21, 2017
[quote author=romeorailss post=61633226]
Eba with soup or without soup angry[/quote

without
Re: Multiple Stones Removed From A Lady's Bladder (Graphic Photo) by romeorailss: 12:44pm On Oct 21, 2017
[quote author=widepussy post=61633640][/quote]
Ughh angry It won't go down. Except u can help me angry
Re: Multiple Stones Removed From A Lady's Bladder (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 12:50pm On Oct 21, 2017
romeorailss:
Ughh angry It won't go down. Except u can help me angry
how?
Re: Multiple Stones Removed From A Lady's Bladder (Graphic Photo) by romeorailss: 12:53pm On Oct 21, 2017
widepussy:

how?
u deep the eba in ur juice cry n put in my mouth
Twill go down my throat freely
Re: Multiple Stones Removed From A Lady's Bladder (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 12:54pm On Oct 21, 2017
romeorailss:
u deep the eba in ur juice cry n put in my mouth
Twill go down my throat freely
I've made a mistake by giving you a solution abii??

And mind you ,it's dip and not deep.
Re: Multiple Stones Removed From A Lady's Bladder (Graphic Photo) by romeorailss: 12:55pm On Oct 21, 2017
widepussy:

I've made a mistake by giving you a solution abii

No nau angry It can't go freely that's why. Sorry angry cry
Re: Multiple Stones Removed From A Lady's Bladder (Graphic Photo) by yaki84: 12:56pm On Oct 21, 2017
Drabeey:
Thank God she is not dead as a result from someones' ignorance.
NONETHELESS....

Guys...
President Mohamdu Buhari is someone i won't trade the loyalty i have for at anytime.
Through all these visible hardship the country is going through, it is very clear he is the only one we can all trust.

Meanwhile, i met HE Gov Akinwunmi Ambode some years back ( exactly the election day ) we had a brief discussion about how an idea I've been nursing for some time now. He had promised to make me present it to him as soon as he mount the 'podium' of power but yet, i'm yet to meet him in person again.
Im not deterred yet, i know the time will come when i will be able to help this country with my own quota.
The Governor is working.... So many developments going on at Epe. We are greatful 'awa mo lore ooo'

God bless Lagos state
God Bless Nigeria
God bless Gov Ambode
God bless PMB

Drabeey was Here
what is the meaning of this ur personal trust?

Getat ov hia
Re: Multiple Stones Removed From A Lady's Bladder (Graphic Photo) by Nobody: 12:57pm On Oct 21, 2017
romeorailss:

No nau angry It can't go freely that's why. Sorry angry cry
Issorait >:
Re: Multiple Stones Removed From A Lady's Bladder (Graphic Photo) by maasoap(m): 12:58pm On Oct 21, 2017
Benita27:
This had made people spent money more than they were supposed to. In fact, I had to fight a doctor in past. A patient (as an out patient) went to his hospital and he treated her for malaria. The patient had to spend another one week there for the same illness. Obviously, he didn't do test when the patient was an out patient. The patient almost paid with her life.
Re: Multiple Stones Removed From A Lady's Bladder (Graphic Photo) by Alphagan(m): 1:02pm On Oct 21, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

All these people tire me. The pharmacies and chemists around my house are busier than any private clinic I know. They are the first and second choice for the majority of Nigerians. They enjoy and employ the services of under qualified and unqualified people but are quick to blame doctors when things go wrong.

#Nigerians will keep dying unless we embrace knowledge.

In this case, you can't do more than what a Pharmacist will do if the patient is financially handicapped to pay for test(s).
Re: Multiple Stones Removed From A Lady's Bladder (Graphic Photo) by romeorailss: 1:03pm On Oct 21, 2017
widepussy:

Issorait >:
cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should I Take Postinor 2 Everytime? / First Successful Head Transplant Carried Out On A Corpse In China / Family Of Five Plagued With Madness In Cross River In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.