Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,456 members, 7,812,395 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

5 Reasons Why You Must Backup Your Computer - Computers (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / 5 Reasons Why You Must Backup Your Computer (8937 Views)

3 Simple & Easy Ways To Backup Your Files / How To Backup Your Entire Youtube Channel's Videos / Backup Your Computer Effectively With These Simple Steps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Must Backup Your Computer by twentyk(m): 7:29am On Oct 21, 2017
Need to accomplish a mission, need an extra helping hands,or have any type of job(casual, official)... Am very available....

Call 07039574774....
PS...not particularly about the money or salary but a very engaging job.... Thank you....
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Must Backup Your Computer by 2shure: 7:35am On Oct 21, 2017
Lol
Na free
freeman95:

Why u con deh ka boro boro like this ?

Person ask u? Lol
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Must Backup Your Computer by Zane2point4(m): 7:37am On Oct 21, 2017
numerouno01:

try to format it with cmd in ur PC

Ok thanks man i will download it and give it a trial
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Must Backup Your Computer by Zane2point4(m): 7:37am On Oct 21, 2017
udemzyudex:

Is it write protection ?
No its not, tnx.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Must Backup Your Computer by akereconfi: 7:38am On Oct 21, 2017
I really needed to back up mine. But i didn't, now my SSD crashed and all my files gone. Lesson learnt.

Please does anyone know any company in Nig that do recovery from failed Solid State Drive?
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Must Backup Your Computer by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 21, 2017
Zane2point4:

Ok thanks man i will download it and give it a trial
no need to download it

cmd is imbedded in all pc. Just go to start on ur pc and type cmd, it will appear.

1 Like

Re: 5 Reasons Why You Must Backup Your Computer by murmee: 7:54am On Oct 21, 2017
numerouno01:

Exactly, this is the best option, although it still has it's own disadvantage
What are the disadvantages?
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Must Backup Your Computer by Zane2point4(m): 8:02am On Oct 21, 2017
numerouno01:

no need to download it

cmd is imbedded in all pc. Just go to start on ur pc and type cmd, it will appear.
Ok i will try it, though i hv used the windows default format tool, "it said windows cant complete the process "
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Must Backup Your Computer by Nobody: 8:07am On Oct 21, 2017
Zane2point4:

Ok i will try it, though i hv used the windows default format tool, "it said windows cant complete the process "

when you are in cmd interface, type format [then the name of your sdcard]

eg if your sdcard is named drive F, type format f:
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Must Backup Your Computer by sukkot: 8:10am On Oct 21, 2017
Mustiboy:
What could be the cause for this?
My PC displays "processor initialization failed" on start up and then pops up "smart card reader not present" and refuses to boot.
It was working fine before I went on a 1 week trip.
awon iya oshoronga haf attack ya computer
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Must Backup Your Computer by sukkot: 8:11am On Oct 21, 2017
numerouno01:
what if your main hard drive and your backup fail at the same damn time? grin grin grin grin
then you need to see TB Joshua to remove the hand of village pipo in ya life grin
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Must Backup Your Computer by Zane2point4(m): 8:23am On Oct 21, 2017
numerouno01:

when you are in cmd interface, type format [then the name of your sdcard]

eg if your sdcard is named drive F, type format f:

Ok tnx man, will try it out.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Must Backup Your Computer by Nobody: 8:32am On Oct 21, 2017
sukkot:
then you need to see TB Joshua to remove the hand of village pipo in ya life grin
LMAO

wetin concern witch with technology
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Must Backup Your Computer by supereagle(m): 8:47am On Oct 21, 2017
I can not see my flash drive where I backed up my valuable info. I asked my wife she that she did not pick it because she usually lay hold hold on my valuable things as a way to deal with me.
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Must Backup Your Computer by oladele239(m): 9:19am On Oct 21, 2017
udemzyudex:

Upload important ones to cloud, that's why i like MEGA, 50gb free cloud storage.
Pls tell me more about this
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Must Backup Your Computer by udemzyudex(m): 10:03am On Oct 21, 2017
oladele239:
Pls tell me more about this
Mega dot nz
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Must Backup Your Computer by holuphisayor(m): 11:39am On Oct 21, 2017
Re: 5 Reasons Why You Must Backup Your Computer by devintristan: 1:37pm On Aug 11, 2020
This thread is a good one and really explains why you need to have a good backup solution in place. But you also need to learn about backup strategy best practices and advices.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buying A Laptop On Ebay / How To Create A Wi-fi Hotspot Without A Software On Your Computer / Direct UK Used Apple Macbook Pro At 45k Call Now Limited In Stock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.