Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,916 members, 7,835,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

My Son Must Be The World Best-ronaldo Trains His Son - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / My Son Must Be The World Best-ronaldo Trains His Son (760 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Trains With Obikwelu To Ensure He Doesn't Lose His Speed / Cristiano Ronaldo Trains Obiorah Obikwelu / 'son Must Step Up His Game To Become World Cup Great' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Son Must Be The World Best-ronaldo Trains His Son by ArcMiniFC(m): 4:51am On Oct 21, 2017
Ronaldo prepares his son for the task ahead.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ur7eRt6Ogr4

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Son Must Be The World Best-ronaldo Trains His Son by Fxmanager(m): 5:22am On Oct 21, 2017
Following.

1 Like

Re: My Son Must Be The World Best-ronaldo Trains His Son by Baawaa(m): 6:24am On Oct 21, 2017
That is prayer of every good parent

2 Likes

Re: My Son Must Be The World Best-ronaldo Trains His Son by wale0911: 6:44am On Oct 21, 2017
Well, it is good to be wishful, but sometimes it is not our call to make on what befall us. Sometimes, things coincidentally work as we wish. Dear Ronaldo, even if you don't train your son, if he is destined to be great, nothing will stop him.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

MICHAEL EMENALO: Legacy At Chelsea / Premier League: Why Conte Is Better Than Zidane – Morata / Messi To Miss Nigeria Clash After Withdrawing From Argentina Squad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.