Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,870 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Single And Searching! Gorgeous Single Mom Needs A Man (photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Single And Searching! Gorgeous Single Mom Needs A Man (photos) (698 Views)

James Brown Dumps Crossdressing, Repackages As Man (photos) / DJ Cuppy Swims In Aura Skypool Dubai With A Man (Photos) / 'I Love You' - Tonto Dikeh Goes On A Romantic Dinner With A Man (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Single And Searching! Gorgeous Single Mom Needs A Man (photos) by UnbrokenChords: 8:41am On Oct 21, 2017
This Gorgeous Lady’s Post about her needing a Husband, went viral almost immediately after she hit the Tweet button.

The very pretty lady,@dolifacexeb, urged her followers to retweet her tweet until it gets to her Future Husband, while revealing that she is a nurse and also a model.

@Dolifacexeb expects her future hubby to just slide in her DM, by but i’m preety sure a Knight in shiny Armour won’t be the only thing sliding into her DM. -I mean with those looks, who wouldn’t?!

She posted:

“I’m Ebony, a model, a mom, working at Kaiser and in school to be a nurse. will ❤️ you no matter what .RT so my future husband can see”
Full Photos @ http://www.unbrokenchords.com/single-searching-gorgeous-single-mom-needs-man-photos/

Re: Single And Searching! Gorgeous Single Mom Needs A Man (photos) by biacan(f): 8:47am On Oct 21, 2017
With her profession she can get any man of her choice easily

(1) (Reply)

Actress Rukky Sanda Who Has Been Off Media Glow In New Pictures / This Picture Of Comedian Bovi And A Guy Has Got People Talking / Nigerian Lady To Embark On 21 Days Dry Fast For Wizkid (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.