Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,313 members, 7,811,928 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

This Hot Single Mum Says She’s In Search For A Husband - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / This Hot Single Mum Says She’s In Search For A Husband (3997 Views)

Curvy Female Teacher Called Out By Parents Says She Is Not Resigning / Parents Storm Ojodu Grammar school In Search Of Their Children (Video) / FCMB Bank In Search Of Dele, Girl Who Used ATM Light To Write Her Assignment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Hot Single Mum Says She’s In Search For A Husband by Dface2: 9:15am On Oct 21, 2017
[img]https://2.bp..com/-slY0ub25TI8/WertyiB7sXI/AAAAAAAAGjo/0iaVKUmyzesdWzcT1h6m8xstvaOrOTR2gCLcBGAs/s1600/ho.jpg[/img]
A delectable single mother has gone viral after she tweeted that she’s in search for someone to call her own, a Husband.
The pretty lady, who should be in her early 30’s, tweeted via her Twitter handle, @dolifacexeb, while revealing that she is a nurse and also a model.
She asked folks on Twitter for retweets, perhaps someone who’s interested in her, might just slide into her DM… We see a lot of guys and perverts sliding to her DM though!
She wrote on Twitter: “I’m Ebony, a model, a mom, working at Kaiser and in school to be a nurse. will ❤ you no matter what.RT so my future husband can see”

See her full story & her contact here: http://www.justonline247.com/2017/10/this-hot-single-mum-says-shes-in-search.html?m=1
Re: This Hot Single Mum Says She’s In Search For A Husband by Pierohandsome: 9:36am On Oct 21, 2017
Who is the father of her baby, why didnt the msn marry her? I wil advise men to steer clear of single mothers, they r worst than scorpion

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Hot Single Mum Says She’s In Search For A Husband by youngsahito(m): 3:10pm On Oct 21, 2017
Pierohandsome:
Who is the father of her baby, why didnt the msn marry her? I wil advise men to steer clear of single mothers, they r worst than scorpion
what made u say so perhaps do you have any experience to share in.

2 Likes

Re: This Hot Single Mum Says She’s In Search For A Husband by Londonboyrep(m): 5:03pm On Oct 21, 2017
Pierohandsome:
I partly agree with you especially with a single mum that looks like this. Which man in his right senses will leave this fine woman without a good reason?

1 Like

Re: This Hot Single Mum Says She’s In Search For A Husband by laribari(m): 5:18pm On Oct 21, 2017
Abeg I nor want joor, dem don finish this one. Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: This Hot Single Mum Says She’s In Search For A Husband by Dface2: 7:10pm On Oct 21, 2017
laribari:
Abeg I nor want joor, dem don finish this one. Mtcheew

shocked
Re: This Hot Single Mum Says She’s In Search For A Husband by sexy74(m): 5:26am On Oct 22, 2017
Pierohandsome:
Talking from experience.
Re: This Hot Single Mum Says She’s In Search For A Husband by Dface2: 7:46am On Oct 22, 2017
Pierohandsome:
...hmm
Re: This Hot Single Mum Says She’s In Search For A Husband by Xmen149(m): 11:51am On Oct 22, 2017
cheesy *in phyno s voice*nwata nwere anya half-past four
Re: This Hot Single Mum Says She’s In Search For A Husband by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 2:10pm On Oct 22, 2017
And Na Students She Dey Find?
Re: This Hot Single Mum Says She’s In Search For A Husband by Dface2: 3:07pm On Oct 22, 2017
Xmen149:
cheesy *in phyno s voice*nwata nwere anya half-past four

grin
Re: This Hot Single Mum Says She’s In Search For A Husband by blacq2009(m): 6:42pm On Oct 22, 2017
Olympus has fallen
Re: This Hot Single Mum Says She’s In Search For A Husband by Dface2: 10:45pm On Oct 22, 2017
blacq2009:
Olympus has fallen
grin
Re: This Hot Single Mum Says She’s In Search For A Husband by Greenbuoy(m): 8:49am On Oct 23, 2017
N o n s e n s e
Re: This Hot Single Mum Says She’s In Search For A Husband by Dface2: 9:11am On Oct 23, 2017
Greenbuoy:
With that bress wey don go dey fall with the waters for erin-ijesha...

...lol
Re: This Hot Single Mum Says She’s In Search For A Husband by Nobody: 9:37am On Oct 23, 2017
Define Hot
Re: This Hot Single Mum Says She’s In Search For A Husband by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 23, 2017
Pierohandsome:
Currently battling with one, she's really terrible with bad character and won't let me go in peace, She will beg for a chance then at the end still frustrate me. I need help how can I do away with her pls. help me
Re: This Hot Single Mum Says She’s In Search For A Husband by Dface2: 1:22pm On Oct 23, 2017
2chainzz:
Currently battling with one, she's really terrible with bad character and won't let me go in peace, She will beg for a chance then at the end still frustrate me. I need help how can I do away with her pls. help me

are you legally married to her now?
Re: This Hot Single Mum Says She’s In Search For A Husband by Nobody: 1:48pm On Oct 23, 2017
Dface2:

are you legally married to her now?
I'm not but she calls my mom anytime I want to leave, funny thing is that my mom doesn't know she has a baby
Re: This Hot Single Mum Says She’s In Search For A Husband by Dface2: 2:00pm On Oct 23, 2017
2chainzz:
I'm not but she calls my mom anytime I want to leave, funny thing is that my mom doesn't know she has a baby

...my best advise is...run for your life now while you can
Re: This Hot Single Mum Says She’s In Search For A Husband by RedDistrict: 5:30pm On Oct 23, 2017
2chainzz:

Tell ur mom she has a child and see her reaction na. she might not object tho since its just a child but if she doesnt approve, then tins might get easier for you in terms of escape.
Re: This Hot Single Mum Says She’s In Search For A Husband by Dface2: 10:00pm On Oct 23, 2017
RedDistrict:

Tell ur mom she has a child and see her reaction na. she might not object tho since its just a child but if she doesnt approve, then tins might get easier for you in terms of escape.

...nice idea also

1 Like

Re: This Hot Single Mum Says She’s In Search For A Husband by 9japrof(m): 6:15am On Oct 24, 2017
Hehehehehe Olympus has fallen, why boldly share pics of those fallen heroes.

But on a second note her own better, these days you see a lot of under 20's with sagging breasts
Re: This Hot Single Mum Says She’s In Search For A Husband by Nobody: 8:37am On Oct 24, 2017
RedDistrict:

Broza I have even threatened to abuse her physically but she won't go. She has an officer to tie her problems na.
Re: This Hot Single Mum Says She’s In Search For A Husband by Dface2: 9:47am On Oct 24, 2017
2chainzz:
Broza I have even threatened to abuse her physically but she won't go. She has an officer to tie her problems na.

...aaah!

(1) (Reply)

Mest/merck Accelerator Lagos Satellite Program 2018(up To $3000 In Funding) / This Memes Will Crack You Up / Adekunle Ajasin 2009/2010 Admission List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.