Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,076 members, 7,825,399 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

How Do I Order For My Payoneer Card? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Order For My Payoneer Card? (596 Views)

Can I make withdrawals from Payoneer Card of less than $50 / I Need Help To Withdraw My Payoneer Directly To My Dom Account / What Is The Exchange Rate For Payoneer Card ATM Withdrawal This Jan 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Order For My Payoneer Card? by Michaelmercy(m): 10:04am On Oct 21, 2017
I opened a Payooner Account Last Week Sunday, I entered all the details provided so after signing up, I waited for them to send a confirmation Letter to me on my mail which took less than 20 minutes but Surprisingly they never Made mention of Payoneer MasterCard. Please Room how do I order for it and how will I know the Shipping date?
I will b glad if a fast and efficient response is provided....
Re: How Do I Order For My Payoneer Card? by hamlak(m): 10:32am On Oct 21, 2017
You wait for them to approve your account and then they will dispatch your MasterCard to your address.

If after 48 hours, you have not received any email from them, contact their support via your
account dashboard. You can even get them on chat Mon - Friday.
Re: How Do I Order For My Payoneer Card? by Michaelmercy(m): 1:28pm On Oct 21, 2017
hamlak:
You wait for them to approve your account and then they will dispatch your MasterCard to your address.

If after 48 hours, you have not received any email from them, contact their support via your
account dashboard. You can even get them on chat Mon - Friday.
I have received an approval letter from them but they never mailed on how I will collect the Mastercard
Re: How Do I Order For My Payoneer Card? by hamlak(m): 7:59pm On Oct 21, 2017
Michaelmercy:

I have received an approval letter from them but they never mailed on how I will collect the Mastercard

Give them a five days to ship your card to the address you provided while signing up.

If after 5 days, you have not read from the, you can contact their Support and ask them.

(1) (Reply)

Dollar | Pounds | Euro To Naira Exchange Rate Today Friday 3rd November, 2017 / 10 Reasons Why Bitcoin Will Fail / Are You A Deal Maker? Do You Love Affiliate Marketing? COME IN HERE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.