Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,199 members, 7,835,973 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:31 PM

'my Sunrise- AY Gushes Over His Wife As They Continue Their Romantic Dubai Vacay - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'my Sunrise- AY Gushes Over His Wife As They Continue Their Romantic Dubai Vacay (1777 Views)

Are Juliet Ibrahim And Vector Dating? Fans React To Their Romantic Posts / D'banj Feeds His Wife, Lineo Didi Kilgrow, As They Continue Dubai 'Baecation' / 2018 BBNaija Finalists Continue Their Media Tour As They Stop By Cool FM (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

'my Sunrise- AY Gushes Over His Wife As They Continue Their Romantic Dubai Vacay by Bhelamblog(m): 10:51am On Oct 21, 2017
Despite the cheating drama that almost tour them apart earlier this year, after rumors that his sleeping with then Pregnant Freda Francis broke the internet, Comedian AY and his wife and still waxing stronger, the couple who are currently in Dubai with their daughter, for a family vacation have been sharing love up photos..

AY took to his page this morning, and showered sweet words on her Mabel Makun, calling her his sunrise..
They seem to have put the past behind them, and are currently on a romantic vacay, And babies always come during vacays like this, and honeymoon, wouldn't be a bad idea, if they add another.

see below!

News From Ebiwali--http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2017/10/you-are-my-sunrise-ay-gushes-over-his.html

Cc: lalasticlala

Fynestboi MissyB3

Re: 'my Sunrise- AY Gushes Over His Wife As They Continue Their Romantic Dubai Vacay by biggerboyc(m): 10:58am On Oct 21, 2017
Ok
Re: 'my Sunrise- AY Gushes Over His Wife As They Continue Their Romantic Dubai Vacay by Yomzzyblog: 11:00am On Oct 21, 2017
Ok
Re: 'my Sunrise- AY Gushes Over His Wife As They Continue Their Romantic Dubai Vacay by Tamarapetty(f): 11:21am On Oct 21, 2017
Ok
Re: 'my Sunrise- AY Gushes Over His Wife As They Continue Their Romantic Dubai Vacay by SAMBARRY: 1:40pm On Oct 21, 2017
After cheating on her with that babe grin
Re: 'my Sunrise- AY Gushes Over His Wife As They Continue Their Romantic Dubai Vacay by axortedbabe(f): 3:05pm On Oct 21, 2017
Nice one
Buh I dont envy them

1 Like

Re: 'my Sunrise- AY Gushes Over His Wife As They Continue Their Romantic Dubai Vacay by kingxsamz(m): 3:22pm On Oct 21, 2017
Chai ...nawa o.. See as Ay fresh... Money is good...
Re: 'my Sunrise- AY Gushes Over His Wife As They Continue Their Romantic Dubai Vacay by kingxsamz(m): 3:23pm On Oct 21, 2017
axortedbabe:
Nice one Buh I dont envy them
who ask u?
Re: 'my Sunrise- AY Gushes Over His Wife As They Continue Their Romantic Dubai Vacay by theemy(m): 3:53pm On Oct 21, 2017
After him don chop ponyor
Re: 'my Sunrise- AY Gushes Over His Wife As They Continue Their Romantic Dubai Vacay by SlimBwoy: 4:38pm On Oct 21, 2017
The wife tho
Re: 'my Sunrise- AY Gushes Over His Wife As They Continue Their Romantic Dubai Vacay by PhilAmadeus: 8:10pm On Oct 21, 2017
Mabel shining bright lyka Diamond...#FamilyFirst
Re: 'my Sunrise- AY Gushes Over His Wife As They Continue Their Romantic Dubai Vacay by Houseofglam7(f): 10:08pm On Oct 21, 2017
Things might look rosy from the outside but not so good on the inside.
Wish them the best but I don't envy em.

(1) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy, Mr Eazi And Temi Otedola Spotted At A Halloween Party (photos) / 2 Kids, Human Heads Dugged Out From Night Club Entrance In Calabar (pics). / [Watch]Another Sex Tape Of Cardi B's Fiance Offset Leaks Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.