Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,246 members, 7,953,925 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:03 AM

My Boyfriend Will Rather Lose Me Than Lose His Hair! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / My Boyfriend Will Rather Lose Me Than Lose His Hair! (4758 Views)

Help A Brother Promotes His Hair / A Dude Needs Advice For His Hair Troubles / Is It Fashion For A Guy To Braid His Hair. Your Views: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Boyfriend Will Rather Lose Me Than Lose His Hair! by Sonye(f): 2:56pm On Feb 20, 2007
My boyfriend has a very long hair. I love him so much but the hair thing doesn't work in Nigeria. He had a family meeting and i was invited, talking about him cutting his hair and he spat out to me "I'D RATHER LOOSE U THAN TO CUT MY HAIR".What do i do?I can't do without him.
Re: My Boyfriend Will Rather Lose Me Than Lose His Hair! by Badman888(m): 7:54pm On Feb 20, 2007
sorry to say about that, really painful but if it was me i would do the same no ones removing my hair
Re: My Boyfriend Will Rather Lose Me Than Lose His Hair! by jgirl3: 7:59pm On Feb 20, 2007
I love guys with long hair, it looks good on some of them. Why do you want it off? Is it untidy or does it not fit him? If those are the cases - you need to find a way to improve it. If not, let the boy be and try and accept him the way he is
Re: My Boyfriend Will Rather Lose Me Than Lose His Hair! by Busta(f): 9:27pm On Feb 20, 2007
depends on how long we talkin bout here,

Guys that keep long hair are so shabby and imature.

how old is ur boyfriend? guess he doesn't love u that much enuff to do things for u.

Lots of guys wanna keep their hair at their teenage yrs, afro, braids, dreads . . but it gets to a stage that they come around and realise that it needs to go and doesn't make them look responsible.

With time, he'll come around.
Re: My Boyfriend Will Rather Lose Me Than Lose His Hair! by ikamefa(f): 9:37pm On Feb 20, 2007
Sonye:
and he spat out to me "I'D RATHER LOOSE U THAN TO CUT MY HAIR".What do i do?I can't do without him.

shocked what a wicked , immature thing to say! how old is this your boyfriend? if a guy can say that to you then he is not that into you!
does he have the word diplomacy in his lexicon? ish! what you should have replied to that his outbust was f#$k  you! ,F#$k your bloody, lice infested hair!  angry

Badman888:

sorry to say about that, really painful but if it was me i would do the same no ones removing my hair

nahhhhhh! i hope you don't ever have to say that to any girl that will match you pound for pound!  smiley
Re: My Boyfriend Will Rather Lose Me Than Lose His Hair! by Badman888(m): 9:41pm On Feb 20, 2007
girls complain if their boyfriends say they should stop using make up that they are being controlled and all that stuff. they lots of old men nowadays with long hair in which you would be glad they have that hair than skin cut.
Re: My Boyfriend Will Rather Lose Me Than Lose His Hair! by Busta(f): 9:45pm On Feb 20, 2007
@badman
old men with long hair, old men that are don't know wat they want after life and got no decent job.

even if u don't wanna loose ur hair, there are better ways to let ur gurl know that u're still a baby and would love to keep ur hair but not shouting at her that u'll loose her first than ur hair. . .really childish if u ask me.
Re: My Boyfriend Will Rather Lose Me Than Lose His Hair! by ikamefa(f): 9:48pm On Feb 20, 2007
Badman888:

girls complain if their boyfriends say they should stop using make up that they are being controlled and all that stuff. they lots of old men nowadays with long hair in which you would be glad they have that hair than skin cut.

old man  oh! young man oh all am saying is @ topic boyfriend's outburst was immature and wicked , at least she saw him with his hair before agreeing to go into a relationship with him. having a relationship involves a lot of give and take shikena!
Re: My Boyfriend Will Rather Lose Me Than Lose His Hair! by Badman888(m): 9:50pm On Feb 20, 2007
anyhow we cant judge the boy yet, mayb his hair is really long and untidy, the type of long hair am talkin about is just relatively high and well kept its until she explains better that we would know.
Re: My Boyfriend Will Rather Lose Me Than Lose His Hair! by iice(f): 2:06am On Feb 21, 2007
j-girl:

I love guys with long hair, it looks good on some of them. Why do you want it off? Is it untidy or does it not fit him? If those are the cases - you need to find a way to improve it. If not, let the boy be and try and accept him the way he is

Word!
Re: My Boyfriend Will Rather Lose Me Than Lose His Hair! by ima1(f): 2:21am On Feb 21, 2007
cut it when he is sleeping- all he would do is get pissed off, i know i'll do it
Re: My Boyfriend Will Rather Lose Me Than Lose His Hair! by Maneater1(f): 9:59am On Feb 21, 2007
Is he SAMSON?
Althiough i understand that the nigerian society doesnt take guys with long hair sereious, here its a sign of immaturity and irresponsibility.

It all comes down to sacrifice, its either you love him the way he is and forget about everyone else.

But he doesnt love you if he will pick his hair over you. With true love, u should be able to give a kidney or your left eye for the person you love.

And i think he's definately way to vain for a guy. picking looks over someone that loves you.
Shame on him. embarassed
Re: My Boyfriend Will Rather Lose Me Than Lose His Hair! by mamaput(f): 10:10am On Feb 21, 2007
i suppose that the hair is dada hair.
She met him with the hair .
And two what did she say at the family meeting that made him tell her to shut up.
She if she was not in support of him should have not said anything at all.

stand by your man .
Re: My Boyfriend Will Rather Lose Me Than Lose His Hair! by Sonye(f): 11:47am On Feb 21, 2007
My reply to all Question 1.He's not a teenager. He's in his late 20s. 2.Its not dada.Its VERY long. 3.He keeps it tidy all the time 4.His family members asked for my opinion about long hair and Nigerian society and i spoke the truth.
I love the hair, it actually fits him (He's really handsome) but my parents don't like it.His parents as well.And dating a man i love means i'd love to marry him but my parents have to approve of it. He has also lost a lot of jobs just cos of his hair embarassed
Re: My Boyfriend Will Rather Lose Me Than Lose His Hair! by nonny2(f): 11:56am On Feb 21, 2007
sorry girlie your guy must be samson and you re delilah maybe he don't want to loose his powers.if that is what he really want leave him and let him be.ciao
Re: My Boyfriend Will Rather Lose Me Than Lose His Hair! by jgirl3: 11:58am On Feb 21, 2007
If it's tidy and it fits him, why do you want to cramp his style esp if you love it too? Choose what you want to do, keep your handsome man with his hair or don't accept him and lose him.

Allow him to enjoy his hair
Re: My Boyfriend Will Rather Lose Me Than Lose His Hair! by Seun(m): 12:09pm On Feb 21, 2007
This is why I am not going to get married. How can a woman ask me to choose between my hair and her? So, because she's my girlfriend, she must now tell me how to dress? No way! Because freedom is my religion.
Re: My Boyfriend Will Rather Lose Me Than Lose His Hair! by daslimpt2: 12:28pm On Feb 21, 2007
hello dear, it will be really nice to wanna get to knw you, I saw ur post and i noticed you are online. Am Az by name, and you. I really dont mind if we can hookup as friends.

Hope to hear frm u,
Am basically online now.
Re: My Boyfriend Will Rather Lose Me Than Lose His Hair! by ggirl1(f): 2:42pm On Feb 21, 2007
Awww! I really understand how she feels. She loves him with the long hair cos she met him like that but she cares about his future(Cos she wants to marry him).Honestly, no matter how beautiful the hair is, you can never get a decent job with a hair on in naija. And i also think the family cares as well by talking to him. By the look of things, i uess this guy is BROKE thanks to his hair.Is he comfortable being broke?If yes then i guess u give him money so STOP IT NOW.The hair must go off or u move on with a guy with skin decent cut and a good job
Re: My Boyfriend Will Rather Lose Me Than Lose His Hair! by FactorChic(f): 12:13am On Mar 07, 2007
RUBBISH! angry
Nigerians and their mentality, what's so wrong about a long hair, I'm 78% sure those are yoruba ppl, always criticising
he cant loose his hair, he'll rather lose you, hmmm
dats bad
if u truly love someone you should be able to sacrifice most of the things you love, as long as you get the love back
maybe he's not the right one
and again, ignore the parents abeg! rubbish! angry
Re: My Boyfriend Will Rather Lose Me Than Lose His Hair! by CrazyMan(m): 12:43am On Mar 07, 2007
If you love him as you say then forget about the hair.
Most guys look handsome on long hairs; maybe he loves the hair so much.
What you should be concentrated on is about how both of you will produce something meaningful in your relationship not how long or short his hair is.
Re: My Boyfriend Will Rather Lose Me Than Lose His Hair! by Seun(m): 8:42am On Mar 07, 2007
Some ladies are just to petty. You may be the smartest man in the world, but all they can see is your hair. angry
Re: My Boyfriend Will Rather Lose Me Than Lose His Hair! by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 07, 2007
See girl that guy na correct guy. Dem nor born una too the same time and nor be the same mama. Please give him his freedom stalker!
Re: My Boyfriend Will Rather Lose Me Than Lose His Hair! by finemocha(f): 3:14am On Mar 08, 2007
lololololololololololololololololololololololololol, grin grin grin grin grin
dont worry girl after being unemployed for a while he will cut it, bu thonestly its pretty funny though, i will loose u before i loose my hair. that is a cardinal sign of an immature brother
Re: My Boyfriend Will Rather Lose Me Than Lose His Hair! by Seun(m): 9:22am On Mar 08, 2007
It is immature to ask him o choose between you and his hair in the first place. Sign of an immature daughter.
Re: My Boyfriend Will Rather Lose Me Than Lose His Hair! by franklincn(m): 1:36pm On Mar 08, 2007
sonye, leave him alone for me i have gorimapa,im sure he is a mad man
Re: My Boyfriend Will Rather Lose Me Than Lose His Hair! by LilRed1(f): 5:43pm On Mar 13, 2007
he's not worth keeping, NEXT!
Re: My Boyfriend Will Rather Lose Me Than Lose His Hair! by Seun(m): 1:52am On Mar 14, 2007
One reason why I may die a rich and single man is that I'm not ready to be changed by anybody. No regrets.
Re: My Boyfriend Will Rather Lose Me Than Lose His Hair! by bunmii(f): 7:51am On Mar 14, 2007
how dare he embarass you in front of his family leave his ass alone  if he is not wlling to make small changes that will make you happy what is the point of the relationship angry
Re: My Boyfriend Will Rather Lose Me Than Lose His Hair! by diyobdw(f): 10:00am On Mar 14, 2007
Was her eyes on his poket or between his legs that she didnt notice the hair when they started?
Abeg make she go chuck!

You are lucky he said it to you and no just cut off the relationship and blow you far off him.
The next thing she would say is
"Honey i don't like the way your mother looks at me i want you to tell are to stop visiting our house" tongue
Re: My Boyfriend Will Rather Lose Me Than Lose His Hair! by finemocha(f): 7:55pm On Mar 14, 2007
LOOk

ur boyfriend is not a bad person, he just likes his hair. he isnt in love with u for goodness sakes, dotn take it personally but when he loves u he will be more willing to listen to what u have to say. so relax he still has a lot of growing up to do. so its up to u to decide if u want to stick around and see how long it takes him to mature. undecided
Re: My Boyfriend Will Rather Lose Me Than Lose His Hair! by finemocha(f): 7:56pm On Mar 14, 2007
LOOk

ur boyfriend is not a bad person, he just likes his hair.  he isnt in love with u for goodness sakes, dotn take it personally but when he loves u he will be more willing to listen to what u have to say.  so relax he still has a lot of growing up to do.  so its up to u to decide if u want to stick around and see how long it takes him to mature. undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fully Stoned Senegalese Gowns / Face Cream For Oily Skin / Man barred entrance into Dubai because of black magic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.