Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,173 members, 7,821,979 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

A Boss I Dont Agree With! - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / A Boss I Dont Agree With! (713 Views)

Hilarious Chat Between A Boss And His Employee(snapshot) / Pic: Difference Between A Boss And A Leader / How Do I Tell My Boss I Want To Quit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Boss I Dont Agree With! by Chimonie(m): 10:13am On Mar 14, 2010
[b][/b]
I work in a telecom company and have had a good rapour with my boss until things went bad and my good boss resigned.Not that he did anything wrong but we were cutting cost and just couldn't pay his salary with the little profits we were making in the market.He wasn't the only one affected.
With this occurrence,I was made to report to a different person whom I had worked with before,who made me feel so miserable I almost quit my job.
He is a manager with the company but knows little or nothing about management.He works with sentiments and once he's got beef with you,he intensifies your job,putting pressure or asking you to do an interns work to further degrade you.Above all,he is good at reporting people to our CEO,failing to caution you on his own before reporting.
How do I work in peace with this kind of person that Lords himself over his colleagues.
You advice needed please !

(1) (Reply)

Teach Me Soap Making / How Relevant Is Itil Intermediate In Nija / Any Aptech Student Here?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.