Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,149 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Between Masters And Ican... Which One Is The Best?? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Between Masters And Ican... Which One Is The Best?? (1118 Views)

Between Masters Degree Or Professional Course / CITN Or ICAN Which Professional Course Should I Go For / Another Thread For People Interested In CITN And ICAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Masters And Ican... Which One Is The Best?? by Dhara12(m): 11:15am On Oct 21, 2017
One thing I have know Nairaland for... I got what I want Here grin wink

So today I want to know your view on this...

Between masters and ican, which one should I go for, to further my career... I study Economics Education.

PLEASE I NEED YOUR ADVICE!!!
Re: Between Masters And Ican... Which One Is The Best?? by squash47(m): 11:18am On Oct 21, 2017
With ICAN,you are more respected and employment is sure...buh the both are like pry 6 where ACCA is..try google it

1 Like

Re: Between Masters And Ican... Which One Is The Best?? by gratefulheart(m): 11:22am On Oct 21, 2017
ICAN will take you further than masters.
It will open greater doors for you.
You will earner more with ICAN than masters
You will grow faster in your career with ICAN than masters.

NB...do your masters after ICAN

1 Like

Re: Between Masters And Ican... Which One Is The Best?? by Dhara12(m): 1:38pm On Oct 21, 2017
squash47:
With ICAN,you are more respected and employment is sure...buh the both are like pry 6 where ACCA is..try google it

THANKS BRO...
I WILL JUST DO THAT

1 Like

Re: Between Masters And Ican... Which One Is The Best?? by Dhara12(m): 1:39pm On Oct 21, 2017
gratefulheart:
ICAN will take you further than masters.
It will open greater doors for you.
You will earner more with ICAN than masters
You will grow faster in your career with ICAN than masters.

NB...do your masters after ICAN

THANKS TOO BRO... I REALY APPRECIATE grin

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Recommended Apps For Students To Solve Mathematcal Problems - 2018 / Ui Finally Releases 2017/2018 Admission List. / A MUST READ – Why You Should Not Laminate Certificates And Other Vital Documents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.