Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,530 members, 7,826,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Never Give Up - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Never Give Up (627 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Never Give Up by incredible2017: 11:34am On Oct 21, 2017
gud day nairalanders I have been reading a couple of stories here and this stories make me feel happy.
I promised myself that I must write no matter how I will be mocked., critics is accepted and any mistake I make please let me know.
NB: Am not a writer but a computer scientist.
Re: Never Give Up by incredible2017: 11:34am On Oct 21, 2017
THE GENESIS
It's really an astonishing
day, it just happen all of a sudden.The Chevrolets just won the hockey competition, coach Thomas mcclan couldn't believe this,its a dream come true after struggling and waiting for 20 years with every of his family relatives on his neck pressing him to quit an go get a better life, yet he still believed he could come up with something better
Mr Thomas mcclan is a Computer scientist working for The abadamas drilling and minning company. He his a tall handsome man in late twenties. He works as a computer analyst and he his also a good programmer married to Jennifer stones with two kids, Anna and Jessica.
At the abadamas things were moving very smoothly for Mr Thomas mcclan until a virus which could corrupt all the stored information and shutdown all activities was discovered in the super computer planted by an unknown hacker.
The manager of the abadamas (Mr wood) called on Mr Thomas for clarification and on arrival of Mr Thomas, the manager handed him a letter to quit telling him he isn't capable of working with the abadamas.
Mr thomas after reading the letter became depressed. He pleaded with the manager, but the manager could do nothing.
He knew one thing for sure that the person behind this wanted him sacked.could it be his personal assistant that planted the virus or could it be the manager could it be demond the database engineer,this were the questions popping in his minds.
On getting home He had a car accident.
Re: Never Give Up by Kingdavid1000(m): 11:05pm On Oct 21, 2017
wow nice start bro.........buh make sure you proof read the chapters before posting them cause I sighted some typos...........for example you are using "his" instead of "is" and that error can be found when you were describing mr Thomas...........all in all you've got a nice story here......... bring it on!!!!!

(1) (Reply)

SHORT STORY: The Snake Prince: The Glitter Of Death / My Nicotine / Two Worlds - Episode 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.