Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,058 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:38 AM

‘my Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse’ – Wife Tells Court - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘my Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse’ – Wife Tells Court (380 Views)

I Am Not Married To Judy Austin, We Are skitmakers - Yul Edochie Tells Court / Mohbad’s Wife Cheated On Him With Another Marlian Signee, Dad Tells Court / MohBad Started Vomiting After He Was Injected- DJ, Ajisegiri Ayobami Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘my Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse’ – Wife Tells Court by Samuelcyprial(m): 11:50am On Oct 21, 2017
[http://www.samuelcyprial.com.ng]A 22-year-old housewife, Rashidat Adewuyi, told an Idi-Ogungun Customary Court in Ibadan on Friday that her father-in-law slept on the same bed with her and her husband whenever he visited them.

Rashidat made the statement on Friday when she testified in a divorce petition filed by her husband, Lukman Adewuyi.

She said her marriage of two years with Lukman had been characterised by agony and regrets due to interference by her father-in-law, who never allowed her to have free access to her husband. Continue reading at>>>>>>>[/http://www.samuelcyprial.com.ng/2017/10/my-husband-seeks-his-fathers-permission.html]
Re: ‘my Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse’ – Wife Tells Court by mofeoluwadassah: 11:54am On Oct 21, 2017
which kind thing be dat now....may jail fall on the man lipsrsealed
Re: ‘my Husband Seeks His Father’s Permission Before Intercourse’ – Wife Tells Court by fatimababy95(f): 11:57am On Oct 21, 2017
Can somebody tell the vaseline crew to stay off this thread?

(1) (Reply)

MUSIC: Zealous – In The Mood / “you Lost My Respect The Day You Called The Mother Of Your Kids Useless” – Timi / Tagbo: Caroline Danjuma Bids Final Farewell To Late Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.