Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:53 AM

Move Over Banana Island, Here Comes Asokoro Island (pics) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Move Over Banana Island, Here Comes Asokoro Island (pics) (1476 Views)

The Lists Of Commercial Properties On The Island Here. / To Let"" Luxury 3bedroom Flat + BQ @ Banana Island + Pics / Most Expensive Tower In Lagos's Most Expensive Estate -banana Island (pics) (2) (3) (4)

Move Over Banana Island, Here Comes Asokoro Island (pics) by Ussyberry(m): 2:14pm On Oct 21, 2017
A world-class lifestyle destination, Asokoro Island is located among undulating hills in Abuja’s most exclusive district. Combining panoramic views of the area’s lush and biodiverse landscape, with unparalleled residential and recreational facilities, it offers residents and visitors alike a unique perspective on Nigerian living.

Read more: http://asokoro.com.ng/index.php/2017/10/21/ever-heard-asokoro-island-abuja/

Re: Move Over Banana Island, Here Comes Asokoro Island (pics) by Nutase: 2:19pm On Oct 21, 2017
Who is the developer?
Re: Move Over Banana Island, Here Comes Asokoro Island (pics) by Ussyberry(m): 2:28pm On Oct 21, 2017
Nutase:
Who is the developer?

Asokoro Island Ltd/ Suleiman yahyah
Re: Move Over Banana Island, Here Comes Asokoro Island (pics) by Nbote(m): 2:32pm On Oct 21, 2017
Those are computer generated images jor... Asokoro is fine yes but those images are false.. Since wen is Asokoro even an Island
Re: Move Over Banana Island, Here Comes Asokoro Island (pics) by Nutase: 2:33pm On Oct 21, 2017
Ussyberry:

Asokoro Island Ltd/ Suleiman yahyah
cool. I hope it wouldn't be exclusively for treasury looters cos I would like to be part of it.
Re: Move Over Banana Island, Here Comes Asokoro Island (pics) by Nbote(m): 2:37pm On Oct 21, 2017
Nutase:
cool. I hope it wouldn't be exclusively for treasury looters cos I would like to be part of it.

Of cos who else can afford it... A plot of land in Asokoro is actually in hundreds of millions
Re: Move Over Banana Island, Here Comes Asokoro Island (pics) by Nutase: 2:40pm On Oct 21, 2017
Nbote:

Of cos who else can afford it... A plot of land in Asokoro is actually in hundreds of millions
cry
Re: Move Over Banana Island, Here Comes Asokoro Island (pics) by Newboss(m): 5:41pm On Oct 21, 2017
Nbote:

In your dream? undecided

Have even entered property market before? undecided You folks just sit somewhere and be typing what I don't know. angry angry

Re: Move Over Banana Island, Here Comes Asokoro Island (pics) by Nbote(m): 6:31pm On Oct 21, 2017
Newboss:
In your dream? undecided

Have even entered property market before? undecided You folks just sit somewhere and be typing what I don't know. angry angry

First things first I don't have to trek to anywhere to ENTER property market. D fact dat d amount sounds ridiculous doesn't mean it isn't a fact. Sitting in d comfort of ur home with a Fone doesn't mean U know everything.. Google is ur friend but for starters here's a little tip. I guess u also didn't know u could access d property market from anywhere

https://www.nigeriapropertycentre.com/for-sale/land/abuja/asokoro-district/showtype
Re: Move Over Banana Island, Here Comes Asokoro Island (pics) by Newboss(m): 7:38pm On Oct 21, 2017
Nbote:

First things first I don't have to trek to anywhere to ENTER property market. D fact dat d amount sounds ridiculous doesn't mean it isn't a fact. Sitting in d comfort of ur home with a Fone doesn't mean U know everything.. Google is ur friend but for starters here's a little tip. I guess u also didn't know u could access d property market from anywhere

https://www.nigeriapropertycentre.com/for-sale/land/abuja/asokoro-district/showtype
Just drop 70m and I will get you land there with c of o
Re: Move Over Banana Island, Here Comes Asokoro Island (pics) by Ussyberry(m): 9:17pm On Nov 29, 2017
Nbote:
Those are computer generated images jor... Asokoro is fine yes but those images are false.. Since wen is Asokoro even an Island

Yes na! The place is still being developed!
Re: Move Over Banana Island, Here Comes Asokoro Island (pics) by Ussyberry(m): 2:56pm On Aug 14, 2018
Jabi Lake is also artificial. as in Man Made

Asokoro get island confirmed
Re: Move Over Banana Island, Here Comes Asokoro Island (pics) by blackaxe78: 3:00pm On Aug 14, 2018
Newboss:
Just drop 70m and I will get you land there with c of o

Naira or Zimbabwean Dollars?
Re: Move Over Banana Island, Here Comes Asokoro Island (pics) by Ussyberry(m): 3:03pm On Aug 14, 2018
blackaxe78:

Naira or Zimbabwean Dollars?

bruhahahahahaha

Land With 3 Bedroom Foundation At Ajibawo Atan For Sale / New Estate Ready To Commsion In Owerri / Couldn't invest in Banana Island? Invest in beautiful waterfront estate with2.5m