Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,668 members, 7,959,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 09:26 AM

Popular Nairaland Memes I Gathered After Listening To Cool It Down By Mr P - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Nairaland Memes I Gathered After Listening To Cool It Down By Mr P (1341 Views)

The Money Gathered At Obi Cubana's Mother's Burial (Video, Photos) / Davido Reacts To Peter Okoye’s "Cool It Down" Video / Lola Omotayo-Okoye Reacts To Mr P "Cool It Down" Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Popular Nairaland Memes I Gathered After Listening To Cool It Down By Mr P by talk2saintify(m): 2:22pm On Oct 21, 2017
It No Longer News That Psquare has Decided to call it a Break..

And Just Recently Peter Okoye AKA Mr. P Released His First Solo Single COOL IT DOWN Despite the Fact that His Brother Paul Okoye Accused Him of Not Knowing how to Sing....

Surprisingly the Music Turned Out To be Awesome and Most of his Fans Seemed to Like it and and complimented him on his Social Media Accounts... Seems he Decided to Move with ''Psquare's'' trend of Music

So I gathered this Meme's After Listening to #COOLITDOWN

Just Incase you Have'nt Listened to it yet you can check it out from the link below

Mr.-P-Cool-It-Down

cc:
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Fynestboi

1 Like

Re: Popular Nairaland Memes I Gathered After Listening To Cool It Down By Mr P by HeWrites(m): 2:32pm On Oct 21, 2017
Where are the meme angry

1 Like

Re: Popular Nairaland Memes I Gathered After Listening To Cool It Down By Mr P by talk2saintify(m): 2:58pm On Oct 21, 2017
Peter Be Like

Re: Popular Nairaland Memes I Gathered After Listening To Cool It Down By Mr P by talk2saintify(m): 3:04pm On Oct 21, 2017
ok

Re: Popular Nairaland Memes I Gathered After Listening To Cool It Down By Mr P by talk2saintify(m): 3:05pm On Oct 21, 2017
Jude Oooo grin grin grin

Re: Popular Nairaland Memes I Gathered After Listening To Cool It Down By Mr P by Homeboiy: 3:08pm On Oct 21, 2017
Hmm
Re: Popular Nairaland Memes I Gathered After Listening To Cool It Down By Mr P by talk2saintify(m): 3:08pm On Oct 21, 2017
Look at you sad

1 Like

Re: Popular Nairaland Memes I Gathered After Listening To Cool It Down By Mr P by talk2saintify(m): 3:09pm On Oct 21, 2017

Re: Popular Nairaland Memes I Gathered After Listening To Cool It Down By Mr P by talk2saintify(m): 3:10pm On Oct 21, 2017
Peter Fans Complimented him In his Social Media Accounts

Re: Popular Nairaland Memes I Gathered After Listening To Cool It Down By Mr P by talk2saintify(m): 3:14pm On Oct 21, 2017
Mynd44,Lalasticlala
Thats All
Re: Popular Nairaland Memes I Gathered After Listening To Cool It Down By Mr P by 48noble(m): 3:18pm On Oct 21, 2017
#dopeEP
Re: Popular Nairaland Memes I Gathered After Listening To Cool It Down By Mr P by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 21, 2017
He try but Paul can still sing better.
But I still support Peter simply because Paul seems to be the one with a bad heart always putting his brother down and degrading him. Family tree can bend but can never break but Paul went dirty with his fight this time.

So for that reason I support Peter so he can prove them wrong. I always like to support the underdogs. God has a way of always rising them above.

I wish them both all the best in their chosen paths but Paul needs to clean his heart and Peter needs to humble himself a bit.

For Jude I have no words for him I am utterly disappointed in him.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Popular Nairaland Memes I Gathered After Listening To Cool It Down By Mr P by Rtopzy(f): 7:36am On Oct 22, 2017
Lolz........ funny op

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Throwback Photo Of Genevieve Nnaji & Bobby Obodo / Comedian Ebiye’s Proposal To His Girlfriend Was A Planned Stunt (photos,video) / [Removed]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.