Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,964 members, 7,821,385 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:17 PM

The Two Best Contextual Ads Networks For Bloggers In 2017 - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / The Two Best Contextual Ads Networks For Bloggers In 2017 (328 Views)

10 Most Searched Topics On Google In 2017 / 4 Best Wordpress Security Plugins For Wordpress Users In 2017 / The Most Beautiful Bloggers In Nigeria 2017 (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Two Best Contextual Ads Networks For Bloggers In 2017 by blogincomes: 3:00pm On Oct 21, 2017
we believe you could be asking yourself some questions like why is google Adsense and media.net considered the two best contextual ads for bloggers, well the answer is quite simple.

“that is because it is the best contextual ads and to crown it all they mean to be a contextual ads”

Judging from the point of view of most of the ads networks who brand themselves as contextual ads but in all view they seem not to be anything related to a contextual ads in any way as they serve publishers non-content related ads. Recently I wrote an article about how I got approved to display media.net contextual ads. When I linked the ads to the desired website, I was seriously baffled as I was served a contextual ads which was totally in line with what I wrote in my website about health.

Judging from what I saw, I could finally affirm that media.net is a contextual ads network.

Now, I want to make affirmation to the only two contextual ads networks I have came across since I started out as a blogger, and this list is basically for those who still mistook several other ads networks as being conextual considering what they brand themselves as.

List of the two contextual ads network that really offer contextual ads

Google Adsense

This is with no doubt the largest ads network in the globe with several billions of publishers who earn using their unique ads model and type as CPC, CPM, RPM, and also the CTR. Google Adsense is the best and when I say the best I mean the best contextual ads network known in the whole world. They offer both two ads type as text ads and image ads. It has been reported that bloggers with the highest earnings uses google Adsense to monetize their traffic and...

read on: http://blogincomes.com/two-best-contextual-ads-networks-bloggers-2017/

(1) (Reply)

4 Wordpress Security Tips All You Need To Know About Wordpress Security In 2017 / Exposed!see 5 Guaranteed Ways You Can Increase Sales Through Your Website By 53% / How To Add Google Custom Search Bar To Blogger And Make Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.