Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

"I Am Getting Life Threats From Members Of Salvation Ministry" Nigerian Blogger - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Am Getting Life Threats From Members Of Salvation Ministry" Nigerian Blogger (798 Views)

Mad Man 'healed' By Salvation Ministry Is Back To The Street - Freeze Reacts / Mad Man Healed By Salvation Ministry Members In Port-Harcourt, Hair Gets Shaved / Members Of Salvation Ministry Blasted For Buying Their PAPA A Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Am Getting Life Threats From Members Of Salvation Ministry" Nigerian Blogger by MissAprokoMedia(f): 3:11pm On Oct 21, 2017
Fast rising Nigerian blogger Joel ,claims he has been getting death threats from some people that claim to be members of Salvation ministries of which he knows they are not are threatening to stab him anywhere they find him.

According to him Threats started coming in after a post he made on David Ibiyeomi's private jet that was given to him as a gift for his 55th birthday was as a product of the offering money realised from the poor people of the church.

He wrote:

"Guys! You are getting it all wrong!! I wasn't the one that posted the facebook posts on David Ibiyeomi's private jet,so why are you guys attacking me?? Why not go and ask RSU Killingit?? I am even got threats from some so called members of Salvation Ministry, is that how they behave?? Because some body said something about your pastor?? Tell me you haven't said a bad things about other pastors?? If you read my blog post well it was actually a post that ridiculed the facebook user for making such crazy comments..but no you guys got it all wrong and came to attack me instantly!!"

Due to the pressure and bitter comments he was forced to take down the post,but I was able to get screeenshots from the comment section ,he said he would report anybody who dares to threaten him again to the police.

See the Nairaland post her: https://www.nairaland.com/4128269/members-salvation-ministry-blasted-buying

See his response to those claiming he insulted David Ibiyeomi via source...

Source:http://joelsblog.com.ng/my-response-to-those-claiming-i-insulted-david-ibiyeomi/

Lalasticlala, Mynd44 , Ishilove

Re: "I Am Getting Life Threats From Members Of Salvation Ministry" Nigerian Blogger by MissAprokoMedia(f): 3:12pm On Oct 21, 2017
More photos

Re: "I Am Getting Life Threats From Members Of Salvation Ministry" Nigerian Blogger by BiafranBushBoy: 3:17pm On Oct 21, 2017
I still don't understand!
Re: "I Am Getting Life Threats From Members Of Salvation Ministry" Nigerian Blogger by An2elect2(f): 3:25pm On Oct 21, 2017
You see people need to see how the devil operates, same old tricks. For a long time now error seemed to have prevailed in Christendom and there was a kind of "peace", people were no longer persecuted, threatened or even killed for truth sake because the whole people accepted false gospels and had become one with the devil.

Be anything in this world, be the greatest moralist earth can produce, be the most zealous "Christian", pay good for evil, sacrifice your life for people but as long as you believe in a false gospel you are no threat to the devil. He sees you as one of his own. As a matter of fact you are most likely to end up in hell than a prostitute or armed robber because you will be too blind to realise the antics of the devil. Blinded by your own goodness it would be impossible to see another superior goodness which lies in knowing the truth.

The moment the god of this world realise you know the truth and want to let the world know he would fight you, he would kill, he would do anything to shut you up. He hates the truth so do his children : false Christians and ministers. He would not use Muslims to fight you, he would use false Christians to go after you, create doubt and fear in you and they would shamelessly. But when they hurt you, more eyes would be opened to see the truth.

Don't stop exposing false prophets. And don't be afraid of those who can only harm the body but not your soul. And your soul is you.

To every Christian contending for the faith, by now we know we have not the gospel in word only but in power fully manifesting in us. We have all our strength in Christ. And even though we are labouring to let people see the truth, it is not really us but God in us reaching out to men. So if they hate us know that they hated Him first. If His death was also our death to this world and self we should not count our lives more precious than Him. Let our eyes be on the things beyond here like the scriptures are teaching us everyday. Trust in God for He would always bring our way what we can bear according to His enabling grace in us.

1 Like

Re: "I Am Getting Life Threats From Members Of Salvation Ministry" Nigerian Blogger by Tittusstar22(m): 3:47pm On Oct 21, 2017
i can create a nice blog for you at
3k (negotiable) message me on
facebook let talk @ www.facebook.com/titusrapuluchukwu.rapuluchukwu
Re: "I Am Getting Life Threats From Members Of Salvation Ministry" Nigerian Blogger by Nobody: 6:34am On Oct 22, 2017
so the members can kill for their pastor sake??
He's a pastor and he knows Nigerians, let him follow his father's (Oyedepo) life of not listening to critics
Re: "I Am Getting Life Threats From Members Of Salvation Ministry" Nigerian Blogger by Afobear: 7:15am On Oct 22, 2017
Tittusstar22:
i can create a nice blog for you at
3k (negotiable) message me on
facebook let talk @
@ what ?
Re: "I Am Getting Life Threats From Members Of Salvation Ministry" Nigerian Blogger by hopefulLandlord: 7:20am On Oct 22, 2017
Just in case
Re: "I Am Getting Life Threats From Members Of Salvation Ministry" Nigerian Blogger by Slaveman343: 8:49am On Oct 22, 2017
ghen ghen shocked
Re: "I Am Getting Life Threats From Members Of Salvation Ministry" Nigerian Blogger by Slaveman343: 8:51am On Oct 22, 2017
Laslasticlala come and chi chum thing o
Re: "I Am Getting Life Threats From Members Of Salvation Ministry" Nigerian Blogger by tstx(m): 8:52am On Oct 22, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
I still don't understand!
you need to get your brain washed then
Re: "I Am Getting Life Threats From Members Of Salvation Ministry" Nigerian Blogger by Tittusstar22(m): 1:21pm On Oct 22, 2017
Re: "I Am Getting Life Threats From Members Of Salvation Ministry" Nigerian Blogger by otokx(m): 1:50pm On Oct 22, 2017
Why did the blogger lie?

(1) (Reply)

How To Become A Muslim / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 28/12/17 / Seeing Myself In The Dream In River Dancing To A Particular Music

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.