Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,391 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

Veteran Actress, Shan George Reveals How She Got Married At 16 (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Veteran Actress, Shan George Reveals How She Got Married At 16 (photo) (1095 Views)

Fake Life: Actress Shan George Mocks Her Industry Colleagues On Instagram / Shan George Calls Teddy A’s Dick A 'Tiny Noodle' (BBNaija Photo) / Actress Shan George Looking Stunning In New Photos [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Veteran Actress, Shan George Reveals How She Got Married At 16 (photo) by Aniebiet01Udo: 3:51pm On Oct 21, 2017
Veteran Actress, Shan George has revealed how she became a bride at 16.

The beautiful actress who is also a movie producer, shared a throwback photo of her as a bright-eyed 16 year old.

According to her, the picture was taken shortly before she walked down the aisle to be married off, instead of as a young lady who was supposed to be seeking admission into the university.

She wrote:
"I was 16, just finished writing WAEC, and was supposed to be heading to the university. But headed for d isle instead. I been no dey take this my white rubber slippers play o! #tbt of life."

See Photo Below:
Source: http://www..com/ng//129930-veteran-actress-shan-george-reveals-how-she-got-married-at-16-photo.html#post196450

Re: Veteran Actress, Shan George Reveals How She Got Married At 16 (photo) by Jekonmor(m): 3:53pm On Oct 21, 2017
U got lucky I must say
Re: Veteran Actress, Shan George Reveals How She Got Married At 16 (photo) by DanseMacabre(m): 3:58pm On Oct 21, 2017
Yeah, because you were extremely pretty for a sixteen year old, and some lustful men couldn't take their eyes off you, and your parents couldn't wait to lay their hands on your brideprice. I understand, but what I don't understand is the need to share this bit of information with us. I mean, this is information overload. Not like today's Throwback Thursday or something...

What am I saying sef?
Re: Veteran Actress, Shan George Reveals How She Got Married At 16 (photo) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 21, 2017
DanseMacabre:
Yeah, because you were extremely pretty for a sixteen year old, and some lustful men couldn't take their eyes off you, and your parents couldn't wait to lay their hands on your brideprice. I understand, but what I don't understand is the need to share this bit of information with us. I mean, this is information overload. Not like today's Throwback Thursday or something...

What am I saying sef?

Maybe there's trouble in paradise.
Re: Veteran Actress, Shan George Reveals How She Got Married At 16 (photo) by DanseMacabre(m): 4:12pm On Oct 21, 2017
Rokia2:

Maybe there's trouble in paradise.

Please don't take this the wrong way: it's a compliment. shocked omo you get huge yansh o.
Re: Veteran Actress, Shan George Reveals How She Got Married At 16 (photo) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 21, 2017
DanseMacabre:

Please don't take this the wrong way: it's a compliment. shocked omo you get huge yansh o.

Yes I know. embarassed embarassed grin

1 Like

Re: Veteran Actress, Shan George Reveals How She Got Married At 16 (photo) by DanseMacabre(m): 4:31pm On Oct 21, 2017
Rokia2:

Yes I know. embarassed embarassed grin

You be correct. cool
Re: Veteran Actress, Shan George Reveals How She Got Married At 16 (photo) by KingTom(m): 4:42pm On Oct 21, 2017
DanseMacabre:

My guy since 2007 that thing just dey grow cry

Shan George though, pretty lady and very calm personality in real life. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Veteran Actress, Shan George Reveals How She Got Married At 16 (photo) by DanseMacabre(m): 5:00pm On Oct 21, 2017
KingTom:

My guy since 2007 that thing just dey grow cry

Shan George though, pretty lady and very calm personality in real life. smiley

You don know am since 2007? Wow, na original yansh be that o.
Re: Veteran Actress, Shan George Reveals How She Got Married At 16 (photo) by Cuddlebugie(f): 5:22pm On Oct 21, 2017
Shan George, the serial divorcee and an unrepentant cougar. Mama for the boys

Re: Veteran Actress, Shan George Reveals How She Got Married At 16 (photo) by KingTom(m): 9:41pm On Oct 21, 2017
DanseMacabre:

You don know am since 2007? Wow, na original yansh be that o.
Konfam yansh gan grin
Re: Veteran Actress, Shan George Reveals How She Got Married At 16 (photo) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Oct 21, 2017
KingTom:

Konfam yansh gan grin

angry angry angry
Re: Veteran Actress, Shan George Reveals How She Got Married At 16 (photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 9:59pm On Oct 21, 2017
Fine woman
Re: Veteran Actress, Shan George Reveals How She Got Married At 16 (photo) by KingTom(m): 10:59pm On Oct 21, 2017
Rokia2:

angry angry angry
Please don't take it the wrong way, it was a compliment ma grin

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce Features Wizkid, Jay-z, Nicki Minaj & Rihanna On Her Forthcoming EP / Actress Nadia Buari Stuns In New Photos / Photos As Toke Makinwa Flaunts Her New N4m Hermes Birkins Handbag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.