Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Happy Mothers' Day To All Nigeria Mothers - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Happy Mothers' Day To All Nigeria Mothers (9130 Views)

Bride Dies A Day To Her Wedding / Mothers Day 2015 Wishes Quotes Messages Wallpaper SMS / Happy Valentine's Day To All Nairalanders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Happy Mothers' Day To All Nigeria Mothers by Nobody: 12:58pm On Mar 14, 2010
Mothers are the sweetest gift from Gods to
us. There is no way we can ever really thank
our mother for all she does for us
nevertheless we must make it a habit to keep
reminding ourselves of the various sacrifices
she made while raising us. Mothers' Day is
the best time to say in words how much you
love and care for your mum.
Re: Happy Mothers' Day To All Nigeria Mothers by Teminio: 11:59am On Mar 15, 2010
My mother meant the world to me. Twelve years after her demise, I still find it difficult to accept the fact that she is no more.

She was too selfless, humble and quite enterprising. I grew up having many people living with us on her bill, but she never complained for once. She feared the Lord and respected her marriage.

She never had formal education but died a multi-millionaire via trading.

I pray God give me the grace to match her achievements despite my two degrees and over a decade of work experience.

House, I had a mother in a million indeed!
Re: Happy Mothers' Day To All Nigeria Mothers by FBS: 12:01pm On Mar 15, 2010
Happy Mothers Day! To ALL Mothers! kiss
Re: Happy Mothers' Day To All Nigeria Mothers by DoubleN(m): 12:28pm On Mar 15, 2010
Happy Birthdays to all Mama's esp mine. MAMA D you too Gbaski!!!
Re: Happy Mothers' Day To All Nigeria Mothers by member479760: 12:30pm On Mar 15, 2010
Happy mothers' day!
Re: Happy Mothers' Day To All Nigeria Mothers by MsZee(f): 12:33pm On Mar 15, 2010
I love my mum, she is simply the best.
Happy mother's day mummy
Re: Happy Mothers' Day To All Nigeria Mothers by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 15, 2010
It ain't easy being a mom.
Happy mothers day again mom, i already wished you yesterday.
Re: Happy Mothers' Day To All Nigeria Mothers by Guchis(f): 2:03pm On Mar 15, 2010
I love you sooo much mum kiss now and always
Re: Happy Mothers' Day To All Nigeria Mothers by denony(m): 2:20pm On Mar 15, 2010
Oh Oh Oh mumy
u are the sweetest mother
oh oh oh mama
u are the best mother in the world

mumy i love u for all u'v suffered for me
u are irreplaceable and wonderful
i would climb the mountains to make u a happy mother
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO YOU

AND ALL THE MAMAS
Re: Happy Mothers' Day To All Nigeria Mothers by olawahle: 2:49pm On Mar 15, 2010
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO MY SWEET MOTHER.MRS TAIWO OLAGORO. I LOVE MY MOM 222222222222222 MUCH.
Re: Happy Mothers' Day To All Nigeria Mothers by platinumnk(f): 3:14pm On Mar 15, 2010
Mothers Day is in May
I was born on Mothers Day, May 12 cool
Re: Happy Mothers' Day To All Nigeria Mothers by waledoy(m): 3:15pm On Mar 15, 2010
Happy Mother's day Sweet Mom, really love you ma'ami!
Re: Happy Mothers' Day To All Nigeria Mothers by Kc0022000(m): 3:31pm On Mar 15, 2010
Do Nigerian Mothers have a different day cos we r not in May and everyone one is posting happy mothers day abi na old topic, shocked
Re: Happy Mothers' Day To All Nigeria Mothers by DL(m): 4:41pm On Mar 15, 2010
mother's day in the US is on may 9 while mother's day in the UK (also called mothering sunday) is on march 14, Choose one
Re: Happy Mothers' Day To All Nigeria Mothers by Damysa(f): 4:51pm On Mar 15, 2010
Happy mother's day to my wonderful mummy

u are an inspiration to me

U are blessed now and always
Re: Happy Mothers' Day To All Nigeria Mothers by SeXyBoNE: 6:15pm On Mar 15, 2010
I miss u MOM
Re: Happy Mothers' Day To All Nigeria Mothers by abasifo(m): 6:34pm On Mar 15, 2010
happy mother's day' I love u mummy ,one thing I asked for u is for God to protect and keep u alive for me , I love my mum so much bless u mum, and to all mothers Amen
Re: Happy Mothers' Day To All Nigeria Mothers by nadneth: 6:51pm On Mar 15, 2010
Mum,what would i have done without you? I love you soooo much. I cannot thank you enough. In all that i am and in all that i hope to become,i owe to you my mum!
Re: Happy Mothers' Day To All Nigeria Mothers by abott(m): 7:21pm On Mar 15, 2010
Who sat and watched
My infant head
When sleeping on
My cradle bed
Who sat and watched
My infant head,
My MOTHER!!!

She's a jewel of inestimable value, did sometin great for me while I was growing up, then I knew d extent of sacrifice love can make.
Re: Happy Mothers' Day To All Nigeria Mothers by chelseabmw(m): 8:48pm On Mar 15, 2010
Happy Mothers day
Re: Happy Mothers' Day To All Nigeria Mothers by Kilode1: 10:09pm On Mar 15, 2010
platinumnk:

Mothers Day is in May
I was born on Mothers Day, May 12 cool

Right, if you live in the US, but for those who use the British or "Anglicanized" system, it is March 14.
Re: Happy Mothers' Day To All Nigeria Mothers by Damysa(f): 9:37am On Mar 16, 2010
Mother's day is stated to be March 14th in my diary as one of the notable days
Re: Happy Mothers' Day To All Nigeria Mothers by Nobody: 6:57am On Feb 21, 2013

(1) (Reply)

Hall Decoration With Chairs Covered For 300 Guest Just N75, 000. / 2019 Africa CEO Merit Awards Holds (Photos) / Ugly Bridesmaids Dresses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.