Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,156 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Reverence For Jesus' Hands And Feets - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Reverence For Jesus' Hands And Feets (288 Views)

3 Reasons You Must GREE For JESUS / Wisdom & Reverence For God / Reverence For God, Hard Work Are ‘most Prized Values’ Among Nigerians,not Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reverence For Jesus' Hands And Feets by Nobody: 12:29am On Oct 22, 2017
I don't know if it came like an imagination or vision, but however, I was doing my 'bedtime' prayer during which I started *imagining* myself being at my Church for tomorrow's service and doing the usual thing of praying after arriving in by God's mercy and grace.

I decided to kneel down instead of sitting down to pray[as it is always wont of me]. While I knelt down to pray, I decided to look up above with my hands stretched up[as if I was trying to receive something], and I beheld rays of white light as it billowed upward in front of me. In reality, while still praying, I was 'imagining' and expecting a hand to touch my own stretched hand, I got an intuition that either Jesus or an angel would touch my hand, but suddenly, in reality I could see my self and a hand coming from the rays of light, and it had a big scar with blood stains that covered the scar.

My dear, while I saw this, it was as though something shook my heart as I swiftly came back to myself and felt so much touched and pricked in heart. What a sight to behold. I don't know if it's like a vision or an imagination, but whichsoever of them. It was a strong sight to behold that made me ponder and wonder.

My question is, are U an infidel/unbeliever? What if Jesus appears to you[be it reality or dream], and calls your name[my name's Joshua, so I'll make use of my name], saying "Joshua, behold, my hands and my feet, it is I - Christ Jesus , whom you do not believe in.“

Now, answer these 3 simple questions;

• What would you tell him?
• Would you deny and despise him?
• How would you feel? A. Redeemed/Blessed B. 'You ain't the boss of me'/Empty.

Answer this question and get a review to be sure and candid.

Jesus' hands and feet were pierced all because of Us, because of U, and because of Me.

Accept Him today and call unto Him to get saved. His hands and feets are what makes me marvel and write this.

P.S. Atheist, how do you feel about Jesus' hands and feet? It was pierced because of U.
Re: Reverence For Jesus' Hands And Feets by Nobody: 12:30am On Oct 22, 2017
Isaiah53:1-7

"He is despised and rejected of men: a Man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; He was despised, and we esteemed Him not. Surely, he has borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows; yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted. But He was wounded for our transgressions, He was bruised for our iniquities: the chatisement of our peace was upon Him; and with His stripes we are healed."
Re: Reverence For Jesus' Hands And Feets by fatimababy95(f): 12:31am On Oct 22, 2017
Mugabe will not kill person with laugh:I am an educationist. I am an economist. I am a politician. I am also now a good storyteller
Re: Reverence For Jesus' Hands And Feets by Nobody: 12:32am On Oct 22, 2017
Somber is the state you should be in and not laughter.
Re: Reverence For Jesus' Hands And Feets by Nobody: 12:33am On Oct 22, 2017
"They will look on me whom they have pierced and mourn for him as for an only son. They will grieve bitterly for him as for a firstborn son who has died."

-Zechariah12:10

(1) (Reply)

How Can You Honor Parents That Are Hard To Honor? / Sin / Chosen Is Blessed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.