Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,631 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

To All Past And Present Corp Members - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / To All Past And Present Corp Members (618 Views)

NYSC Marks All Corp Members Present For April 2020 / NYSC 2017 Batch B Corp Members [Let's Meet Here] / Nim-nysc Examination Past Questions Available For Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All Past And Present Corp Members by mrnwas(m): 1:29am On Oct 22, 2017
Please what tips, advise and encouragement would you give to the newly Mobilised corp members?

I know there is something you can share with us here to help guide the new ones including myself.

Please share and don't be stingy
Re: To All Past And Present Corp Members by greatnaija01: 1:34am On Oct 22, 2017
be very careful of NYSC girls and SECONDARY SCHOOL girls.... THEY CAN RUIN YA LIFE

staying alone is dangerous and highly risky, robbers target corpers who live alone

NCCF is the place to be

If you want to avoid daily assembly join the marching past crew they are always rehearsing for the final day

MAMMI market is over rated

DONT TAKE ANYTHING EXPENSIVE WITH U

2 Likes

Re: To All Past And Present Corp Members by mrnwas(m): 6:43am On Oct 22, 2017
greatnaija01:
be very careful of NYSC girls and SECONDARY SCHOOL girls.... THEY CAN RUIN YA LIFE

staying alone is dangerous and highly risky, robbers target corpers who live alone

NCCF is the place to be

If you want to avoid daily assembly join the marching past crew they are always rehearsing for the final day

MAMMI market is over rated

DONT TAKE ANYTHING EXPENSIVE WITH U

This really means a lot dear...

Thank you very much
Re: To All Past And Present Corp Members by ehinmowo: 6:57am On Oct 22, 2017
Readup various tips concerning NYSC on CAWID.COM go to the "national service" section of the forum and readup. Endevour to register so that you can ask your questions as well.

It has helped me
Re: To All Past And Present Corp Members by mrnwas(m): 4:25pm On Oct 22, 2017
ehinmowo:
Readup various tips concerning NYSC on CAWID.COM go to the "national service" section of the forum and readup. Endevour to register so that you can ask your questions as well.

It has helped me
Registration as I heard has been shifted to 25/10/2017
Re: To All Past And Present Corp Members by ehinmowo: 8:25am On Oct 23, 2017
mrnwas:

Registration as I heard has been shifted to 25/10/2017

Ok. Wen you join the site send me friend request @generalmax

(1) (Reply)

Wassc Change Of Birth / NYSC Lagos 2018 Batch B - Let's Meet Here, Get Tips From An Ex-corper / Nysc Allawe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.