Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,418 members, 7,819,508 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

Adekunle Gold Recounts Importance Of Money In New Singe, ‘money’ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adekunle Gold Recounts Importance Of Money In New Singe, ‘money’ (397 Views)

Davido’s Lawyer, Manager Remove Their IG Profile Photos In Solidarity With Singe / Singe Ladies! Toke Makinwa And Waje In New Photo (photo) / Adekunle Gold’s Mother: "Simi Is Such A Cool, Caring And Amazing Girl” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Adekunle Gold Recounts Importance Of Money In New Singe, ‘money’ by dmcfilmworks: 5:40am On Oct 22, 2017
Singer Adekunle Gold has released a new single, ‘Money,’ a song off his forthcoming album ‘About 30.’ It was recorded live with the 79th Element.
Produced by Pheelz, ‘ Money’ is an urban highlife song that speaks volumes about the realities of living without money.
Rapper Olamide takes us on a journey of a thousand miles with his birthday track and video
‘Money’ was inspired by one of Adekunle’s trips to Dubai, where he realised that he couldn’t afford all the good things life has to offer.
In the first verse, Adekunle shares, “Father plant money for my backyard, plenty money for my house o. No recession for where you dey.” The line is an artistically composed message that opens up the singer’s prayers to God.
Adekunle Gold kicks off media tour in Kenya
He also sings “Debit mi po, family mi po; have mercy on me, give me a good life with a lasting peace of mind.”
source :: http://dmcfilmwork..com/2017/10/adekunle-gold-recounts-importance-of.html

Re: Adekunle Gold Recounts Importance Of Money In New Singe, ‘money’ by DanielsParker(m): 7:00am On Oct 22, 2017
pic?

(1) (Reply)

I Am Now A Scape Goat For Representing The Street - TERRY G / Photos:accident Occurs Somewhere Around Ekpoma / Some Interesting Facts About Nigeria You Should Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.