Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,196 members, 7,953,713 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 12:21 AM

I Have Stopped Smoking Weed, But I Still Take Alcohol - Baba Fryo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Stopped Smoking Weed, But I Still Take Alcohol - Baba Fryo (558 Views)

Baba Fryo: Davido Shunned Me In My Time Of Need But Donated N250m To Orphanages / "I Have Serious Depression" - Baba Fryo Cries Out For Help / Baba Fryo Humiliated By Soldiers (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Stopped Smoking Weed, But I Still Take Alcohol - Baba Fryo by KIDKKY(m): 9:30am On Oct 22, 2017
Nigerian Veteran musician, Baba Fryo, has said that he has stopped smoking weed and other related substances three years ago. He told Sunday Scoop that foolhardiness is what makes artistes abuse drugs and alcohol.

He said,

“To me, it is just stupidity for one to abuse anything or take hard drugs because I don’t see the benefit. Anyone who takes hard drugs is just ‘donating’ madness to him or herself. Most of these young guys indulge in these things because they either want to show off or are influenced by their friends.

“As for me, drugs don’t add anything to me. Now, I only take alcohol and that is whenever I am in the midst of friends, but I don’t drink excessively.”

The veteran admitted that he took weed for many years before he realised that it was adding nothing to him.

“I took weed for so many years, but I stopped about three years ago. I asked myself what it was adding to me and I didn’t get any positive answer. I would just be calm and quiet for like four hours and people would keep wondering what was wrong with me. I also calculated the amount of money I was spending monthly to sustain the habit and it occurred to me that this tidy sum could be put to better use. For anyone who takes cocaine or any other type of hard drug, he or she is killing himself gradually".

“I talk to younger artistes who are close to me, but I can only advise them. For the ones who are not close to me, there is no way I can talk to them because some of these boys are arrogant. Once I sense that you are full of yourself, I don’t come near you,” the Notice Me singer said.

Source:http://www.thomasloaded.com/2017/10/i-have-stopped-smoking-weed-but-i-still.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Stopped Smoking Weed, But I Still Take Alcohol - Baba Fryo by pyyxxaro: 9:38am On Oct 22, 2017
If u like drink chilled kerosene , then smoke goat shiit

Na u know

All malam with e kettle undecided
Re: I Have Stopped Smoking Weed, But I Still Take Alcohol - Baba Fryo by Larryfest(m): 10:00am On Oct 22, 2017
Dem go dey pose...
Dem go dey dengen dengen..
Dem go dey pose.....
Dem go dey waka kurukere...

1 Like

Re: I Have Stopped Smoking Weed, But I Still Take Alcohol - Baba Fryo by BigBelleControl(m): 10:12am On Oct 22, 2017
All these artistes sef, can't they do without hard drugs and alcohol?

But all these Baba Fryo dem suppose to dey mentor these generation musicians but they themselves lack proper education.

Music for most of them that time was an escape from crime and poverty so it was accidental.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Stopped Smoking Weed, But I Still Take Alcohol - Baba Fryo by mayberry1(f): 11:12am On Oct 22, 2017
The rate at which drugs are being consumed is so alarming. The funny thing is after taking drugs they become very gentle and quiet for hours, like how do people take things that would slow them down lipsrsealed. I give it to Malo guys they can take anything on the surface of the earth to get high cheesy.

(1) (Reply)

This Pogba Brothers’ Dance At The MTV Ema Will Crack You Open lol / Tiwa Savage Comes For Fans Who Spoke About Her Performance Costume / Viral Picture Of "AGBADA BOY" Carrying His Head

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.