Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,879 members, 7,810,340 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:27 AM

Are You A Recording Artiste, And You Need Professional Beats For Your Own Music? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Are You A Recording Artiste, And You Need Professional Beats For Your Own Music? (668 Views)

Are You A Recording Artist Looking For A Producer To Mix.... / Learn How To Make And Sell Professional Beats From Your Phone / I Want To Learn Professional Beats Making (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You A Recording Artiste, And You Need Professional Beats For Your Own Music? by Officialbeats: 11:32am On Oct 22, 2017
Do not hesitate to post or comment, i can make customized beats for your music,all you have to do is message me on whatsapp, so i add you to my beat group where there are other artistes like yourself, and also you can even get a chance to meet other artistes for collaboration, just message me on whatsapp on 07037196871, just tell me your an artiste from nairaland or just follow this link to join the group
https:///1Zsp4IiRYrNEjO6LmAYs9E , thats all

Re: Are You A Recording Artiste, And You Need Professional Beats For Your Own Music? by waleyp(m): 12:32pm On Oct 22, 2017
I HAVE AN ARTIST WHICH YOU CAN WORK WITH, AND THIS IS A SURE BANKER, HE'S GOT LOTS OF DOPE MIXTAPES, IN CASE YOU WANT TO TRY GIVIN HIM A CHANCE TO WORK WITH YOU
Re: Are You A Recording Artiste, And You Need Professional Beats For Your Own Music? by Officialbeats: 12:24pm On Oct 25, 2017
sure, just message the number on whatsapp

(1) (Reply)

Deebassic - A Bassist / BDRE & C-low Finest -- Gat My Money Download / Kiddominant Ft Wizkid – Alright (download Mp3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.