Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,098 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

Bristow Helicopter Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Bristow Helicopter Test (2305 Views)

Bristow Helicopter Crash Lagos - Staying Positive (Picture) / 2015 Graduate Cadet Pilots Programme At Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited / Bristow Helicopter- 2nd Stage Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bristow Helicopter Test by femochee(m): 4:22pm On Feb 20, 2007
please, does anyone in the house has the format of Bristow Helicopter Aptitude test .
please let me know!  The test is on the 14th of March.
The position CADET PILOT TRAINEE
This is my Email Addr.      owoyeleok@yahoo.com
Thanx a million smiley
Re: Bristow Helicopter Test by nitendo(m): 4:53pm On Feb 20, 2007
guy am so sorry that i can really help you with the test format but i hope i know if the company is american based, then the test will be smart test and if the company is uk based, then the G-MATS is what you need.
pls i ll also like to srop my cv there. can you send me the link?
thanks
Re: Bristow Helicopter Test by bumax: 6:29pm On Feb 20, 2007
femochee:

please, does anyone in the house has the format of Bristow Helicopter Aptitude test .
please let me know! The test is on the 14th of March. Thankx a million smiley

Femochee,how were u contacted?please reply.
Re: Bristow Helicopter Test by bhnl: 8:54pm On Feb 20, 2007
hello femochee,

the said Bristow Helicopters test on March 14th which position did you apply for?

this will help me know the type of question you should expect.

reply asap.

cheers!!!

BHNL
Re: Bristow Helicopter Test by Nobody: 9:28pm On Feb 21, 2007
fIRSTLY U NEED TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THE COMPANY-BRISTOW, WHY YOU WANT TO JOIN THEM AND ALL ABOUT HELICOPTERS, I'LL FIND OUT MORE AND KEEP U POSTED. I WORK THERE FOR NOW. KEEP COOL
Re: Bristow Helicopter Test by femochee(m): 12:20pm On Feb 22, 2007
i was contacted through a letter posted on 15th of Feb 2007.
Re: Bristow Helicopter Test by femochee(m): 12:24pm On Feb 22, 2007
Thanx bernny, waiting grin
Re: Bristow Helicopter Test by Gabriel365: 2:28pm On Feb 22, 2007
Femochee

I also applied to Britow but I have not recieved any reply, is still too late, i really want to work there.

I hope my postal address is ok. where you also contacted by email.what do u advise
Re: Bristow Helicopter Test by femochee(m): 2:29pm On Feb 24, 2007
BHNL
anything yet on the test format? the position applied for is cadet pilot trainee.
thanx
Re: Bristow Helicopter Test by numbers: 4:13pm On Mar 06, 2007
@Bernny, Please I also ve the same test, for PILOT CADET TRAINEE, pls keep me posted I'll will really appreciate, tmokah2@yahoo.com.
Re: Bristow Helicopter Test by sorp(m): 4:27pm On Mar 06, 2007
oh bristowwwwwww
Re: Bristow Helicopter Test by mailkeem(m): 12:06am On Mar 07, 2007
Hi guys,I have wrote Bristow test last year.The test was in 4 stages,1. English symantec(eg the tool for measuring pressure is, ). 2.Mechanical reasoning(e.g pulleys,pivots and gears etc). 3.Numerical reasoning and the last one was an essay(Why do you want to fly).Invited candidates need to be very fast and accurate.Basically,the test was not difficult,but you must be able to convince them in your essay why you want to fly.Successful candidate would be contacted same day you write the test.All da best guys.
Re: Bristow Helicopter Test by Dreamflyin(m): 11:12am On Oct 04, 2012
Pls house, anyone that applied for Bristow this year, or any other cadetship?
Re: Bristow Helicopter Test by ifyalways(f): 11:42am On Oct 04, 2012
They are still accepting applications for cadet pilots. Apply now!
Re: Bristow Helicopter Test by Obinoscopy(m): 12:08pm On Oct 04, 2012
ifyalways: They are still accepting applications for cadet pilots. Apply now!

Please provide the mode of application here. Thanks
Re: Bristow Helicopter Test by Dreamflyin(m): 8:42pm On Oct 06, 2012
Anyone dat've got an invitation? I applied last month, but no invitation yet.

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Vacancy / Graduate Trainees / Airforce Recruitment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.