Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,196 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:32 PM

Madness? Lady Refuses To Take Her Bath Anymore All Because 2face Hugged Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Madness? Lady Refuses To Take Her Bath Anymore All Because 2face Hugged Her (561 Views)

Moment Wizkid Hugged Davido At The Airport (Photos, Video) / "I Hugged Bobrisky, He's Now A She" - Jude Okoye / "2face Hugged Me, I Am Never Bathing Again” - Lady Says (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Madness? Lady Refuses To Take Her Bath Anymore All Because 2face Hugged Her by lordlawal(m): 1:40pm On Oct 22, 2017
Madness? Lady Refuses To Take Her Bath Anymore All Because 2Face Hugged Her

One Njideka Akabogu, as designated on facebook has Proclaimed to halt bathing from the moment she met with Legendary Singer, 2Face who offered her a hug. See more details on the link below. http://www.entpadded.com.ng/2017/10/madness-lady-refuses-to-take-her-bath.html?m=1
Re: Madness? Lady Refuses To Take Her Bath Anymore All Because 2face Hugged Her by Kobicove(m): 2:07pm On Oct 22, 2017
Post the whole story here

(1) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson & Her Hubby Prince Odi Okojie, Loved Up In New Photo / Mercy Johnson And Husband Are So Adorable In Dapper Matching Outfits / Hot Knife Chill Between Jim Iyke And Timaya Last Night In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.