Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,922 members, 7,817,702 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Advice Me On Navy DSSC Registration - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Advice Me On Navy DSSC Registration (750 Views)

Advice On Navy Requirements / Nigerian Navy DSSC 27 2019 / All You Need To Know About Going For Nigerian Navy DSSC [personal Experience] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice Me On Navy DSSC Registration by Harkyn92(m): 2:05pm On Oct 22, 2017
Please I need your advice on my navy DSSC registration, I studied physics in school, but I mistakenly choose marine and mechanical engineering in my application and I've submitted. please can I do another registration or its automatic qualification
Re: Advice Me On Navy DSSC Registration by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 22, 2017
they will not pick you don't bother your sef
Re: Advice Me On Navy DSSC Registration by Harkyn92(m): 2:13pm On Oct 22, 2017
ejikesuv:
they will not pick you don't bother your sef
No sin in trying, just want to try my luck
Re: Advice Me On Navy DSSC Registration by python1: 2:13pm On Oct 22, 2017
Harkyn92:
Please I need your advice on my navy DSSC registration, I studied physics in school, but I mistakenly choose marine and mechanical engineering in my application and I've submitted. please can I do another registration or its automatic qualification
E don be for you be dat. Don't even attempt registering again as that will attract automatic disqualification. But why you go dey choose engineering when na Physics you read? There is provision for physics graduates na. I think that should be in education. Anyway, my advice for you is that you call one of the phone numbers dedicated for the recruitment, the numbers are on the application site. They may help you out.

1 Like

Re: Advice Me On Navy DSSC Registration by python1: 2:16pm On Oct 22, 2017
ejikesuv:
they will not pick you
don't bother your sef
Why did you say that? Stop discouraging applicants pls.
Op, you will give testimony on this forum, Mark this comment down. The navy recruitment is 90% merit based.

2 Likes

Re: Advice Me On Navy DSSC Registration by Harkyn92(m): 2:20pm On Oct 22, 2017
python1:

Why did you say that? Stop discouraging applicants pls.
Op, you will give testimony on this forum, Mark this comment down. The navy recruitment is 90% merit based.
Amen, thank you very much. All your prayers too shall be answered.
Re: Advice Me On Navy DSSC Registration by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 22, 2017
I will be Frank with you
look for another job. I did it last year and since most of their questions are based on English synonyms and antonyms i did it flawlessly still I was not picked only for me to get a call from one luiettneant that wanted me to pay into his account.

is it not at ojo you will see them now
when the officer was saying no one should call him his name is unknown soldier a yoruba man posted from akwa ibom
I sat under sun for 3 hours for the first batch to write finish still nothing

nigeria is flawed multifacetedly
but just dont bother yoursef if you don't know anybody.

you might see your school mates I know I did 8 of them infact

hope is a dangerous thing
hold on reality while you dream

love and peace

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Boost Your Productivity With The Best Uk Pmp Training In Nigeria / Control Vs Automation Engineering Which Is More Lucrative / Massive Recruitment At University Of Ilorin 2018 | Apply Now Before Deadline

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.