Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,281 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:06 AM

George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) (46851 Views)

TB Joshua: SCOAN Worshippers Celebrate Founder’s First Memorial, Legacies. / Prophet Odumeje Visits TB Joshua’s Family For Condolence (Video) / Prophet Abiara Visits TB Joshua's Wife, Says 'He Was A Real Man Of God' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) by stephenduru: 3:09pm On Oct 22, 2017
GEORGE WEAH, LIBERIAN PRESIDENTIAL CANDIDATE SEEKS GOD’S FACE IN THE SCOAN

Senator George Weah, the footballing legend and leading presidential candidate in the nation of Liberia is in attendance at The SCOAN Sunday Service to seek God’s face concerning his nation. During the service, Prophet T.B. Joshua addressed him: “My brother is here because he loves his country and wants to know God’s choice for his country. He wants to hear God’s opinion about his country. He is not here to impose himself. What does God say about his country, Liberia?”

Speaking further, Prophet T.B. Joshua said, “Without corresponding power, we cannot pray to God. We cannot pray against God’s will. God’s choice is our choice. If I am a true man of God, I must hear from God. Every step we take, every movement and action – intimation comes first. There must be a suggestion from the Spirit to move before we move".

Contrary to the perception that Weah has won the election,the National Elections Commission (NEC) of Liberia declared political campaigns open for the November 7 run-off presidential election.

In a statement on its website, NEC confirmed that the run-off would be between football icon, George Weah, and the country’s incumbent Vice President, Joseph Boakai.

“The Coalition for Democratic Change (CDC) and the Unity Party (UP) will contest the Nov. 7 presidential run-off election because the two parties obtained the highest number of votes cast on Oct.10,” it said.

Final results of the first round showed that Weah of CDC finished with 596,037 votes, representing 38.4 per cent of the total valid votes cast.

Boakai, who is the standard bearer of the ruling UP, obtained a total of 446,716 votes or 28.8 per cent.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/10/george-weah-visits-prophet-tb.html?m=1

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) by Ifeanyi4491(m): 3:10pm On Oct 22, 2017
Senator George Weah, the footballing legend & leading presidential candidate in Liberia is at The SCOAN to seek God’s face about his nation.

6 Likes

Re: George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) by Vatsyayana: 3:13pm On Oct 22, 2017
A prophet is not valued in his homestead...
Leave matter, TB Joshua dey try...

190 Likes 6 Shares

Re: George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 3:13pm On Oct 22, 2017
Something is telling me to stand in front of a soldier and call him a soldier ant undecided

76 Likes 3 Shares

Re: George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) by amzee(m): 3:14pm On Oct 22, 2017
What i'm i going to type sef?
Re: George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) by bpalace(m): 3:17pm On Oct 22, 2017
I lv this man

9 Likes

Re: George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) by Teacher1776(m): 3:23pm On Oct 22, 2017
Times are desperate. Politicians are desperate.
They are prepared to key into whatever available avenue to upstage their opponents even if it means going to the devil itself, so be it. Before coming here, they may have visited all the traditional shrines to obtain power and protection. They may have even gone to India and the middle east to get whatever available powers from the Hindu and Buddhist priests.
This has nothing to do with love for God, or the man of God. It is purely selfish and personal.
As a Man of God myself, I can only pray on behalf of the Liberian voters. May their collective choice count. May true democracy prevail among them. Amen.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) by victorioushands: 4:02pm On Oct 22, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
Something is telling me to stand in front of a soldier and call him a soldier ant undecided

Please, ensure you have bought a land and a coffin for your burial and also make sure yu have kept enough money for drinks and shayo. Do not put the living into debt and turmoil with your stupidity. Happy suicide.

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:10pm On Oct 22, 2017
victorioushands:

Please, ensure you have bought a land and a coffin for your burial and also make sure yu have kept enough money for drinks and shayo. Do not put the living into debt and turmoil with your stupidity. Happy suicide.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

That i told you I want to die did I tell you that I want to die immediately??

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) by Nawteemaxie(m): 5:52pm On Oct 22, 2017
Never knew 'GOD`s FACE' was in SCOAN...

2 Likes

Re: George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 22, 2017
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) by slapandfall(m): 5:53pm On Oct 22, 2017
This media self!. I think say them say the man don win the election before. Which one be Presidential candidate again!

Hmmmmm.

Naso person for go interview them go ask who be the president elect of Liberia person go shout George Weah.

Lie lie don plenty pass sand for this life

Nairaland I Hail una oo..

12 Likes

Re: George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) by RIPEnglish: 5:53pm On Oct 22, 2017
Why do he gone to saw him? More blessings or what?

1 Like

Re: George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) by doctimonyeka(m): 5:54pm On Oct 22, 2017
George Weah.. Such an African football icon..

But why do politicians remember the existence of God whenever they need a favour from God and whenever they get the favour, they turn their back on God
Re: George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) by Guilderland1(m): 5:54pm On Oct 22, 2017
TB JOSHUA IS A GREAT MAN BUT NIGERIANS DON'T VALUE HIM.

I KNOW BUHARI USED TO VISIT HIM SECRETLY... tongue

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) by habeeb246(m): 5:54pm On Oct 22, 2017
Nice
Re: George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) by Jerrypolo(m): 5:54pm On Oct 22, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:

Which village are you from?.

5 Likes

Re: George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) by Sleyanya1(m): 5:54pm On Oct 22, 2017
Seek ye first the kingdom of God....

Living principle understood by the wise. smiley

3 Likes

Re: George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) by kay29000(m): 5:55pm On Oct 22, 2017
George Weah has always been a regular at Synagogue.

2 Likes

Re: George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 5:55pm On Oct 22, 2017
Safe trip back to Liberia.

1 Like

Re: George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) by Jerrypolo(m): 5:55pm On Oct 22, 2017
TB Joshua.

1 Like

Re: George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) by Alexk2(m): 5:55pm On Oct 22, 2017
Politicians all over can be too desperate for power....but it always get worse in africa.
Re: George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) by Otapipia: 5:55pm On Oct 22, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
The thing telling you doesn't mean well for you.

1 Like

Re: George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) by Chukwudozzie(m): 5:55pm On Oct 22, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

That i told you I want to die did I tell you that I want to die immediately??
I take it that the voice has stop ministering to you, if not - refer to the first quote.

2 Likes

Re: George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) by Chiedu4Trump: 5:57pm On Oct 22, 2017
Re: George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) by Nedfed(m): 5:57pm On Oct 22, 2017
BeeBeeOoh:
What ever ur mind says just do it
I see you heading to a beta place just like Kareem

21 Likes

Re: George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) by mrdickhead: 5:57pm On Oct 22, 2017
I was the one just sitting behind that man oo,don't even know he is George weah shocked

1 Like

Re: George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 5:58pm On Oct 22, 2017
He has come to seek for spiritual manipulation
Re: George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 22, 2017
Weah is here to bribe T.B. Joshua!!!the 3rd guy in the race is Joshua’s boy....They are here to bribe him in other to get his support,who ever gets the support of the 3rd guy will have majority of the votes in the re run.....This has nothing to do with prayers,strictly business!!!

2 Likes

Re: George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) by Slymonster(m): 5:59pm On Oct 22, 2017
I just want to know who he is going to tell will win the election between the two
Re: George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) by Exclusive32: 6:00pm On Oct 22, 2017
Vatsyayana:
A prophet is not valued in his homestead...
Leave matter, TB Joshua dey try...
did Hillary value him?

1 Like

Re: George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) by sureheaven(m): 6:01pm On Oct 22, 2017
TB joshua the man of God I respect most. I pray ur light and mine shall not enter into the darkness.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Pastor Drowns While Conducting Baptism At Blood River Village In South Africa / I Pay My Three Wives, Children Salaries – Prophet Joseph Apata / "Chei Why I Marry Dis Girl" Funny Church Banner Spotted In Port-Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.