Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,306 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

TB Joshua: SCOAN Worshippers Celebrate Founder’s First Memorial, Legacies. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua: SCOAN Worshippers Celebrate Founder’s First Memorial, Legacies. (21347 Views)

TB Joshua’s SCOAN Must Face Trial – Court Rules / George Weah Visits TB Joshua's SCOAN (Photos) / Temple Of The Most High God Ogun: Satan Is ‘Brother’, Worshippers Served Alcohol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

TB Joshua: SCOAN Worshippers Celebrate Founder’s First Memorial, Legacies. by Mrkcee(m): 11:50am On Jun 06, 2022
One-year after the demise of Prophet Temitope Babatunde Joshua, known as TB Joshua, his followers yesterday thronged the Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN), Ikotun, Lagos, to celebrate his legacies.

The event, also attended by followers from diverse foreign nations, was filled with nostalgia of glamorous and spirit-filled worship in the people, as it was during the days of TB Joshua.

The church has been operating on low-key since the passing on of the founder, in honour of the departed preacher and philanthropist.

The service had the theme: “Celebrating the Life and Legacy of Prophet TB Joshua”.

It featured some Nigerian celebrities, including popular comedian Ali Baba, K C Brown and Tee Mac, who entertained people.
Many foreign gospel ministers who also attended the service included Pastor Freyle from Colombia, Pastor William Ghaltas from Bethlehem, Pastor Obispo Elvis from the Dominican Republic and Bishop Trevor Williamson and wife from Bahamas.
Others included Pastor Bernard Mulder of South Africa and Bishop Steven Ogedengbe from Nigeria.

Apart from the Museum that was to be unveiled later at the event, Mrs. Joshua stated that one of the church’s next biggest attention will be to complete its prayer mountain in Arigidi in Ondo State.

She said that was one of the late prophet’s biggest dreams.

Governor Babajide Olusola Sanwo-Olu, represented by his Special Assistant on Christian Affairs, Rev Bukola Adeleke, congratulated Mrs. Joshua for preserving the memory of her husband and especially on the inauguration of the museum.

Deputy Governor of Ondo State, Lucky Ayedatiwa, representing Governor Rotimi Akeredolu brought Mrs. Joshua and the congregation greetings from the governor and the good people of Ondo State.

Deputy Speaker of Cross River State, Joseph Bassey, also delivered message from his state governor and people, stressing: “As long as God lives, Synagogue Church of All Nations will not die.”

He promised to come to the church to give testimony after the election.

Worshippers at the event also prayed for God’s direction on the leadership of the church.

TB Joshua, Nigerian pastor, televangelist, philanthropist, leader and founder of The Synagogue Church of All Nations, passed on June 5, 2021 at the age of 57.

He would have been 58 on June 12, 2021.

https://thenationonlineng.net/tb-joshua-scoan-worshippers-celebrate-founders-first-memorial-legacies/amp/

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: SCOAN Worshippers Celebrate Founder’s First Memorial, Legacies. by Mrkcee(m): 11:50am On Jun 06, 2022
Rest on Sir!
Your death is by far the most painful death of a loved one I've ever had to experience.
I still can't really believe you are gone.

Your life's work and legacies will always live in our hearts.

We love you!
Rest well God's General!

83 Likes 14 Shares

Re: TB Joshua: SCOAN Worshippers Celebrate Founder’s First Memorial, Legacies. by yinkus6750(m): 11:57am On Jun 06, 2022
How time flies.
So its a year ago now.
SCOAN can never be as it was before.
May his soul R.I.P

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: TB Joshua: SCOAN Worshippers Celebrate Founder’s First Memorial, Legacies. by halaqasa: 4:16pm On Jun 06, 2022
E Be many things
Re: TB Joshua: SCOAN Worshippers Celebrate Founder’s First Memorial, Legacies. by Sunofgod(m): 4:17pm On Jun 06, 2022
So him never resurrect?

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: SCOAN Worshippers Celebrate Founder’s First Memorial, Legacies. by Kingpele(m): 4:17pm On Jun 06, 2022
How time flies...now he seat eternally in the reality of his works as God alone knows and see..people who pretend to be good before men when they are doing evil secretly is only deceiving themselves..God doesn't judge base on human knowledge of you ..rather he judges based on what he knows of you..pleasing God in the secret place of your heart and mind is the only way of getting favourable judgement from God

8 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: SCOAN Worshippers Celebrate Founder’s First Memorial, Legacies. by Success900(m): 4:17pm On Jun 06, 2022
Rip

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: SCOAN Worshippers Celebrate Founder’s First Memorial, Legacies. by Femiwilli: 4:17pm On Jun 06, 2022
Jazz man

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: SCOAN Worshippers Celebrate Founder’s First Memorial, Legacies. by gambia(m): 4:18pm On Jun 06, 2022
We all gonna die someday, many unchecked brains roaming around on this platform.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: SCOAN Worshippers Celebrate Founder’s First Memorial, Legacies. by ILuvKIDS: 4:18pm On Jun 06, 2022
The man with a big heart... Rest On!

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: TB Joshua: SCOAN Worshippers Celebrate Founder’s First Memorial, Legacies. by Emmastan291: 4:18pm On Jun 06, 2022
Sad, Keep Resting

“Please, pray for me. I have reasons to believe that my life is in danger and that some powerful political forces want to silence me forever for speaking the truth.For speaking on behalf of the holy martyrs of thousands of innocent children, women, elderly and youths that have been killed in our beloved country. It is only in our benighted country that a man who speaks from his conscience can be hounded like a common criminal.” -Dr. Obadiah Mailafia (now of blessed memory) wrote on September 11, 2020.

5 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: SCOAN Worshippers Celebrate Founder’s First Memorial, Legacies. by bamdly(m): 4:18pm On Jun 06, 2022
rest in power ...but I don 4get say dis man sef don die oo

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: SCOAN Worshippers Celebrate Founder’s First Memorial, Legacies. by Tboymessiah(m): 4:19pm On Jun 06, 2022
NasoLifeBe !!!

Ppu still dey go synagogue?

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: SCOAN Worshippers Celebrate Founder’s First Memorial, Legacies. by Concerngust: 4:20pm On Jun 06, 2022
smiley
Re: TB Joshua: SCOAN Worshippers Celebrate Founder’s First Memorial, Legacies. by Jefferic(m): 4:22pm On Jun 06, 2022
What a rubbish talk. Did he tell you that he was Jesus Christ?

Sunofgod:
So him never resurrect?

9 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: SCOAN Worshippers Celebrate Founder’s First Memorial, Legacies. by money121(m): 4:22pm On Jun 06, 2022
Ok
Re: TB Joshua: SCOAN Worshippers Celebrate Founder’s First Memorial, Legacies. by ednut1(m): 4:24pm On Jun 06, 2022
If you watched this video and still believe this man was a real mog. Then you need help

https://twitter.com/bizzleosikoya/status/1268069258107531264?s=21&t=MYAg32c212KNE73FkwUnaQ

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: SCOAN Worshippers Celebrate Founder’s First Memorial, Legacies. by Promoter2: 4:25pm On Jun 06, 2022
A lot changed for his church. Life for you.
Re: TB Joshua: SCOAN Worshippers Celebrate Founder’s First Memorial, Legacies. by osazsky(m): 4:26pm On Jun 06, 2022
elderlyyoungman:
we need partners and investors in our lucrative charcoal business with a view to maximize profit by expanding the current scope of the business venture.
location is kwara state
Pls DM me or check thread on my profile for email
them still dey use charcoal for north
Re: TB Joshua: SCOAN Worshippers Celebrate Founder’s First Memorial, Legacies. by adeniyi997: 4:26pm On Jun 06, 2022
May his soul rest in peace
[=#990000][/co

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7dDoShCf8M
Re: TB Joshua: SCOAN Worshippers Celebrate Founder’s First Memorial, Legacies. by nwachukwu9(m): 4:30pm On Jun 06, 2022
Continue resting God's general, I believe you fought a good fight and finished strong. I benefited from the grace of God in the life of Prophet TB joshua through healing and deliverance

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: SCOAN Worshippers Celebrate Founder’s First Memorial, Legacies. by Googledman: 4:30pm On Jun 06, 2022
Now now, one year don reach

Continue to rest in peace, Great Man!

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: SCOAN Worshippers Celebrate Founder’s First Memorial, Legacies. by Kayluka100: 4:31pm On Jun 06, 2022
Your legacy will forever live on...

5 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: SCOAN Worshippers Celebrate Founder’s First Memorial, Legacies. by kingyakos: 4:31pm On Jun 06, 2022
The synagogue of Satan

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: SCOAN Worshippers Celebrate Founder’s First Memorial, Legacies. by Ebubu: 4:31pm On Jun 06, 2022
i love this man to pieces

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: SCOAN Worshippers Celebrate Founder’s First Memorial, Legacies. by DuBLINGreenb(m): 4:33pm On Jun 06, 2022
Respect

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: SCOAN Worshippers Celebrate Founder’s First Memorial, Legacies. by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 06, 2022
What people know they destroy, what they don't know they call names.

TB Joshua

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Dies As Bulletproof Charm Fails / Vision Of Heaven And Hell: Few Questions that need answers. / 5 Biblical Principles That Will Change Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.