Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,137 members, 7,818,426 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

I Have Just Put My Faith In Jesus…now What? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Have Just Put My Faith In Jesus…now What? (232 Views)

Signs You Are Losing Faith In God / Why Many Jews Dont Believe In Jesus Christ / Lady Who Started 2017 As A Promiscuous Girl Finds Love In Jesus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have Just Put My Faith In Jesus…now What? by unitypeace: 5:09pm On Oct 22, 2017
Visit our website site NOW www.beforegodanswer.com for related articles.

Congratulations! You have made a life-changing decision! Perhaps you are asking, “Now what? How do I begin my journey with God?” The five steps mentioned below will give you direction from the Bible. When you have questions on your journey, please visit www.beforegodanswer.com

The knowledge and wisdom you have today can be a life changer for a better future. Some families and individuals have missed out to read what would help shape a better home and society. Nobody has all the answers.

The most interesting part is that the site comes with a forum where we share opinion, ideas and read comments. What you read learn and share today will make a big difference for a better society. We can not do it along by our self. Read More, Find answers...... click .... http://www.beforegodanswer.com

Your voice counts. Sign up and join the forum today which will take less than a minute.

(1) (Reply)

Fasting Prepares The Ground / Benefits Of Wisdom (2): In Demand / Today Is Your Day Of Blessings.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.